Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Oburos held Rosa close. "If her sister was put into creating who you are now, then you are as much her sister as you are Rosa." he whispered. "You did say that you had memories . . ." he whispered. "And it's clear she feels a familial pull towards you. Either way, you now do share her blood . . . so to speak." he said softly. It wasn't a bad thing to have a family.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:34 pm
Rosa nodded softly. "Ssh, don't call me Rosa out here." She whispered to him. "I only want you with that power over me not anyone else." She looked around hoping no one heard the name. She nuzzled him and watched the girl smiling. "Are you sated yet sister?" She asked. "We can go hunting for more if you like."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:21 am
Oburos chuckled. "So shall I call you Desiree instead?" he teased her softly, holding her close and kissing her neck.

Natasha sighed and tossed aside the last prisoner, her red eyes fading to a soft blue. "Ah, no, this will keep me sated for a couple of days." she said, gaining more control over herself. "Now, sister mine, shall we catch up on events? How did you escape from that terrible place? And who is this lovely fae you've found for yourself?" she asked with a bit of a knowing smile. Her sister had found her siphon, which was the most romantic term that the vampires had in place of soul-mate. The one person who would allow you to take their blood, that you would always make sure to keep alive, never drain completely. It was a very special bond.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:37 am
Rosa smiled softly and nodded. "He is." She replied kissing her loves cheek. "He rescued me." She added. "They were experimenting on me. . . I was dying when he found me, cut through the darkness that was dragging me into the abyss and saved me." She smiled up at Oburos.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:15 am
Natasha laughed a bit. "Yes, alright dear, he saved you. But you still haven't told me his name!" she said, teasing the other a bit.

Oburos chuckled and stepped away from Faye to bow to Natasha. "Oburos, faerie prince. At your service." he said as he straightened with a flourish.

Natasha smiled. "Well, Oburos, faerie prince, if you ever bring harm to my sister I will hunt you down, rip out your intestines and shove them down your throat before ripping out your still beating heart and handing it to you!" she said, going from pleasant to red-eyed and on the verge of violence within the moment of the sentence. She then calmed down and smiled pleasantly. "Well now that I have the obligatory threat out of the way, what say you to giving me a tour of this place, sister mine?" she asked, linking arms with Faye and leading her out of the dungeon, leaving Oburos to worry about pissing off Faye's sister.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:20 am
Faye blushed darkly about to protect the threat when this vampire who dubbed her sister grabbed her and asked for a tour. "Well, I haven't been here long enough to know everywhere. And my love's mother wants us to marry so badly. . . She wants me to wear pink." Faye shook her head. "I can't remember please tell me it's the vampires that consider red to be the colour of romantic love/ lust? Because these people think it's soft baby pink!" She turned and smiled to Oburos. "No offense my darling. I know you'd take me to a little chapel if you could. . . if not for the queen." She teased.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:50 am
Natasha sighed happily. "Ah red. The color of blood, our lifesource. The color of passion, of the heat of our highest emotions. Anger, lust, passion, deep desire." she said, enjoying the thought of the color quite a bit. "Love . . . is interesting and complicated. It burns in a variety of colors. Faye consider it to burn at a mild shade of pink. Of course vampires think of it as red. The most important parts of our lives come in red. Although we use the word 'love' rarely." she said, making a face. "Love is too difficult to describe to toss it about as carelessly as these pixies do."

Oburos bristled a bit at Natasha's words. "Mind who you are calling a pixie. You are part of us now." he said lowly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:56 am
"My love isn't a pixie, please apologise to him." Faye beseeched the woman. "He's a wonderful Fae-" Faye's words, her stride faltered. She tired to right it but she found the floor was already rushing to her for a hug. The voices raged in her head and her body shivered. The ground under her feet were scorched. "Oburos." She hissed feeling the darkness bristle under the skin.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:21 am
"Desiree?!"

"R-Faye!" Oburos shouted at the same time that Natasha questioned her sister, trying to catch her as she fell. Oburos was quick to move to Faye's side and push Natasha away.

"Faye. It'll be okay Faye." he said before picking her up. He began walking quickly out of the dungeon, planning on taking her back to their room where he could speak to her in private, call her back from the darkness. "Tell the first person you see that Oburos has ordered them to take you to the queen. She'll want to meet Faye's sister." he said over his shoulder before taking to the air. He'd move quicker this way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:34 am
Faye trembled in her loves arms. "Ro. . ." Her Lycan claws prickled the tips of her fingers. "Ro hurry!" She whispered to him, begging. "I. . . I can't hold it back much longer." Pink tears rolled down her cheeks.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:48 am
Oburos nodded and flew them directly to his room where he sat down and held her close. "Rosa." was the first thing he said once he got there. "You've gotta fight it Rosa. Listen to me. Listen to my voice. Don't lose yourself. Because . . . I can't lose you. I won't. Stay with me Rosa." he said softly, brushing her hair back and wiping her tears, ignoring the claws, ignoring all danger to himself. He just focused on his love's face. He would not lose her.

Natasha frowned, worried about her sister, but decided that perhaps now was not the time to pry. She did as Oburos ordered and was soon introduced to the queen. A woman whom she found she did not like in the slightest. And what was this about being a bridesmaid and wearing YELLOW of all colors?!

"I'll look like a lemon." Natasha hissed, her eyes tinged with red.

"Oh nonsense dear. Besides, it's the color of happiness and weddings are such a happy occasion!" she said cheerfully.

"No offense, but isn't the color scheme the bride's choice? Not the mother of the groom's?" Natasha asked pointedly.

"But I've planned my baby's wedding since the day he was born!!!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am
Rosa closed off herself and listened just to his voice. She breathed slow and deep through the feeling that her wolf wanted to emerge. "I. . .I'm here." She whispered to him still trembling. "I'm here but. . . but it's hard. . . I'm so hungry. . ." She whimpered.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:04 am
Oburos was pleased to hear Rosa respond. "Do you need me to get you anything? Anything at all? Food? Water? Blood? Do you need blood? You shouldn't have let your sister drink from all the prisoners. It was a nice gesture, but don't hesitate to drink from one of them if you're thirsty." he said, not so much scolding her, but just extremely worried about her.

((No reaction to Natasha's reaction to Queen Titania? XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:08 am
(( I don't have a character to react to them, but I like it))

"I can't feed from them." She whimpered. "They come with memories, I can't handle any but yours." Her breath hitched her fingers digging a little into his skin. "I'm sorry. I should have told you earlier,"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:14 am
((Yeah, but you could have responded in OOC. XD))

Oburos smiled. "No need to apologize." he said softly before pushing up his sleeve. "Take what you need. I'll stop you when it's too much." he said, holding out his arm for her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff