Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 pm
I was never able to quote, but this is the old Co-Ownership that Marinity wrote up concering our mare Sunyeon.

[x]

I hereby agree, with the added stipulation that should Marinity fail to contact me in any form for six months (From today's Date), full ownership of Sunyeon reverts back to me.
Marinity

Nothing here, just linking a co-ownership to myself so I don't have to trudge through the old thread again!

[x]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 am
Co-ownership agreement between -[The Spoof]- & AlexiaSilver for Caiyne

We are splitting him 50/50 and things like breeding partners, skinwalkering, eldering, etc. will be discussed privately between us. We both have RP, sig, and teepee rights.

If one of us leaves Gaia/is inactive for a period of 6 months, either co-owner can claim full ownership.

AlexiaSilver
We must not have done one of these, 'cause I can't find it after searching through all the pages back to April '13. Shoot me a PM if you want me to add anything else...or if I derped and we actually did do this already but I'm just blind.

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:09 pm
-[The Spoof]-
Co-ownership agreement between -[The Spoof]- & AlexiaSilver for Caiyne

We are splitting him 50/50 and things like breeding partners, skinwalkering, eldering, etc. will be discussed privately between us. We both have RP, sig, and teepee rights.

If one of us leaves Gaia/is inactive for a period of 6 months, either co-owner can claim full ownership.

AlexiaSilver
We must not have done one of these, 'cause I can't find it after searching through all the pages back to April '13. Shoot me a PM if you want me to add anything else...or if I derped and we actually did do this already but I'm just blind.

Fo Shizzle.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:42 pm

User Image
Co-ownership of Apollo between Sabin and sage_the_vampirc_angel

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- IC Roleplaying rights default to Sabin since he has a teepee/houses the stats
- Both owners have the right to enter any of these soquili into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Sage has full, exclusive rights to three of the four standard breedings. She does not need permission of Sabin to enter breeding events, and she has choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards Sabin's breeding limitations and Sabin will not receive a basket.
- Sabin has full, exclusive rights to one of the four standard breedings. He does not need permission of Sage to enter breeding events. This breeding will not count against Sage, and Sage will not receive a basket from this breeding.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to the owner who has IC RP rights (Sabin)
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breedings to/with the co-owner.
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
- sage can not transfer their portion of the ownership to anyone without permission from Sabin but may give up rights TO Sabin.
- If Sage leaves Gaia and/or is unreachable for a period of more than three months, Sabin may revoke co-ownership
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)   

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:48 pm
Sabin Duvert

User Image
Co-ownership of Apollo between Sabin and sage_the_vampirc_angel

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- IC Roleplaying rights default to Sabin since he has a teepee/houses the stats
- Both owners have the right to enter any of these soquili into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Sage has full, exclusive rights to three of the four standard breedings. She does not need permission of Sabin to enter breeding events, and she has choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards Sabin's breeding limitations and Sabin will not receive a basket.
- Sabin has full, exclusive rights to one of the four standard breedings. He does not need permission of Sage to enter breeding events. This breeding will not count against Sage, and Sage will not receive a basket from this breeding.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to the owner who has IC RP rights (Sabin)
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breedings to/with the co-owner.
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
- sage can not transfer their portion of the ownership to anyone without permission from Sabin but may give up rights TO Sabin.
- If Sage leaves Gaia and/or is unreachable for a period of more than three months, Sabin may revoke co-ownership
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc) 

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:09 pm
Sabin Duvert
I'm giving FULL ownership to Devil Nightshade for Eirdois:

User Image

Really really super late-ness ; .; I agree ^ 3^  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:52 pm
I, Fuzzy Gumdrop, am Co-owning Arathorn with Apple Blossom19

User Image

- Apple Blossom19 has roleplay, sig and teepee rights
- Any major plots, flings, lifemates etc are to be agree'd on by both owners
- Since Arathorn has already had 1 breeding, breedings/baskets will go as such:
2 - Fuzzy Gumdrop
3 - Apple Blossom19
4 - Co-owned
- Fuzzy Gumdrop has the right to resume full ownership of Arathorn at any time

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I, Fuzzy Gumdrop, am Co-owning Juniper with Apple Blossom19

User Image

- Juniper's breedings will go as such: 1 - Fuzzy, 2 - Apple, 3 - Coown, 4 - Fuzzy
- Fuzzy Gumdrop has the right to resume full ownership of Juniper at any time  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:36 pm
Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
I, Fuzzy Gumdrop, am Co-owning Arathorn with Apple Blossom19

User Image

- Since Arathorn has already had 1 breeding, breedings/baskets will go as such:
2 - Fuzzy Gumdrop
3 - Apple Blossom19
4 - Co-owned
- Fuzzy Gumdrop has the right to resume full ownership of Arathorn at any time

I agree! ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
I, Fuzzy Gumdrop, am Co-owning Juniper with Apple Blossom19

User Image

- Juniper's breedings will go as such: 1 - Fuzzy, 2 - Apple, 3 - Coown, 4 - Fuzzy
- Fuzzy Gumdrop has the right to resume full ownership of Juniper at any time

I agree! ^_^  

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:41 am
Co-Ownership of Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
Star date: 02-28-2014-0931
Sector: Kawani Lands
Mission: To explore all lands.
Kawani, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starherd Enterprise. It's five-year mission: to explore strange new lands, to seek out new life and new herds, to boldly go where no horse has gone before.

User Image

Original Owner: techabyte
Co-Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Teepee and Roleplay Rights
- Both owners may have Jim in their teepees; but his stats will remain in techabyte's teepee for updating. ( Link will be posted with every RP so that Niss knows this ).
- Both owners have IC/OCC/Contest/Ect rights for Role-playing/entering Jim.
- Both owners may display Jim in their signature, be it alone, with a fling, or with his lovevulcan.

Breeding
- Jim is already in a lovemate situation with Spock, and this is not to be broken by either own. The breaking of this will cause Jim to go back to techabyte.
- All of Jim's breedings will be flings. The fling partner will be discussed between both owners, as it will be a surrogent for Jim and Spock.
- Breeding One: techabyte
- Breeding Two: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Breeding Three: techabyte
- Breeding Four: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Breeding Five: Discussed between both owners.

Life-Altering/Major Decisions
- To be discussed by both owners. No matter what. If neither agree with it/don't see a plot forming/working, than it will be dismissed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:53 am
techabyte
Co-Ownership of Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
Star date: 02-28-2014-0931
Sector: Kawani Lands
Mission: To explore all lands.
Kawani, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starherd Enterprise. It's five-year mission: to explore strange new lands, to seek out new life and new herds, to boldly go where no horse has gone before.

User Image

Original Owner: techabyte
Co-Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Teepee and Roleplay Rights
- Both owners may have Jim in their teepees; but his stats will remain in techabyte's teepee for updating. ( Link will be posted with every RP so that Niss knows this ).
- Both owners have IC/OCC/Contest/Ect rights for Role-playing/entering Jim.
- Both owners may display Jim in their signature, be it alone, with a fling, or with his lovevulcan.

Breeding
- Jim is already in a lovemate situation with Spock, and this is not to be broken by either own. The breaking of this will cause Jim to go back to techabyte.
- All of Jim's breedings will be flings. The fling partner will be discussed between both owners, as it will be a surrogent for Jim and Spock.
- Breeding One: techabyte
- Breeding Two: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Breeding Three: techabyte
- Breeding Four: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
- Breeding Five: Discussed between both owners.

Life-Altering/Major Decisions
- To be discussed by both owners. No matter what. If neither agree with it/don't see a plot forming/working, than it will be dismissed.

All terms agreed to! biggrin  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:37 pm
Clouds1Apprentice
Revolutionary Roniel
User Image

I am co-owning Daimhin with Clouds1Apprentice! Cloud's rights are:

-Full power over one of Daimhin's breedings. Roniel does not need to give permission for this breeding and will not be receiving a basket.
- Signature displaying rights
- In-thread OOC RP rights

Roniel has:

- The right to terminate this co-ownership at any time, though she doubts this will occur! heart
- Official RP
- Siggy rights
- Dah... everything else. XD

Agreed! *Is eternally in your debt* <3

Breaking this co-ownership, with no hard feelings! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:16 am
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Mudsprocket Dustwallow with Ryuukishin.

User Image

Both owners have sig rights.

Kaliskanny has ic and ooc rp rights.

Big life decisions, such as lifemate and joining a herd, will be discussed between each owner.

Ryuukishin will have rights to the first and third breeding slots. Kaliskanny has rights to the second and fourth breeding slots, as well as fifth and sixth pending stats and rp.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:10 am
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Mudsprocket Dustwallow with Ryuukishin.

User Image

Both owners have sig rights.

Kaliskanny has ic and ooc rp rights.

Big life decisions, such as lifemate and joining a herd, will be discussed between each owner.

Ryuukishin will have rights to the first and third breeding slots. Kaliskanny has rights to the second and fourth breeding slots, as well as fifth and sixth pending stats and rp.

Agreed! ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 am
This is in regards to my co-ownership of Arithyl with Marsh The Sex Panda (formerly known as MarshMallowPanda) located here.

I've tried to contact Marsh about Arithyl last year, once or twice, and then again this year, not to mention trying to contact her on AIM to no avail. I screenshotted both drafts and proof of sending the most recent PM; and as far as I'm aware, she has opened the PMs I've sent. Breaking a co-ownership was never something I'd envisioned when I posted this, as he was my first-ever soq, so I didn't work any of it in.

Draft
Sent Message
Sent Proof

I have no ill-will towards Panda, though, especially as I do not know if anything is going on in her life. If she logs in and resumes contact and wishes to co-own Arithyl with me once again, she's free to make those steps. For now and until further notice, Arithyl is owned solely by myself once again.

Marsh the Sex Panda

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:50 pm
Updated co-ownership agreement for Vatsa between myself and Kamiki

Kamiki has sig and basket rights of two of Vatsa's breedings (any two of his five potential breedings)

I ( CitrusCupcake ) have roleplay, signature, pairing rights and basket rights of three of Vatsa's breedings (any three of his five potential breedings)

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games