Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:41 am
Tyrion smiled a little. "Better." He replied. "I can breathe without pain. And my head is clearing up. And the joint pain is subsiding too." He shifted in bed and sat up a little. "It's easier to sit up too. No more dizziness. How is Kyria and Arisa?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:51 am
Kendall looked back to the sisters, both passed out. "Kyria . . . was lucky. Some powerful people saved her. A talented healer treated her wounds. And . . . an . . . acquaintance of mine was able to bring me to her. Arisa seems fine, just sleeping." he said. "Her entire arm is bandaged though. So I don't know if she injured herself further." he said, his voice growing rather speculative. He then turned to Tyrion. "I suggest you keep resting until you feel completely recovered from the poison. No pain whatsoever." he said, knowing the other would want to fuss over Arisa.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:11 am
Tyrion nodded. "The doctor said I need to sit up.. To get the good blood pushing out the bad to get the antidote moving through my body. In another two days I should be up and about." He smiled a little. "I can be by her side again."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:26 am
Kendall smiled a little. "I can help you get to a closer bed." he said, not quite jokingly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:55 am
Tyrion gave a grunt and nodded. "Yes please." He replied. "I don't like how she is so far away." He admitted.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:04 am
Kendall walked over to Tyrion and helped the other out of bed, allowing the other to use him as a crutch. "C'mon." he grunted. It was a little more difficult to lift Tyrion than it was to lift Kyria. Lifting Tyrion was just a chore . . . but he didn't mind lifting Kyria.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:13 am
Tyrion smiled softly and leaned against Kendall. "Thank you." Tyrion replied and walked slowly over to the bed next to Arisa. "They'll be a bit annoyed that I moved but, as you've witnessed, I'm too restless." He smirked. "Did they catch my father?" He asked as he sat on the bed. "What will yours do with mine?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:23 am
Kendall nodded. "Yes. I overheard some guards talking. I know that he's currently in the dungeons. I don't know much more beyond that." he said, helping the other onto the bed before stepping back and returning to Kyria. "And I'll handle the doctors. It was my idea for you to switch beds." he said, sighing as he took a seat next to the injured composer.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:39 am
Tyrion smiled softly at Arisa. Glad he was near her again. He sighed softly. "Well. . .At least he can't hurt her anymore." He replied. If his father had taken Arisa, he'd have been searching for her. He wouldn't be held back by anyone. But he figured, Kendall had more respect for father than Tyrion had for his.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:52 am
Kendall nodded and sighed. "I didn't exactly do the best job of keeping her sister safe while she was missing . . . did I?" he muttered, looking at Arisa with a measure of concern. "Nor you. I did say you two would be safe in my kingdom. I'm sorry I wasn't able to back up my statement." he said, running a hand agitatedly through his hair.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:10 am
Tyrion shrugged. "I wasn't expecting you to uphold it. You're not superman." He smiled a little. "And you can't help her wandering off on her own. Or her sympathetic bond with her twin."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:45 am
Kendall sighed again and sat down on the end of Kyria's bed. "I just feel like there could have been something more that I could have done. Something I should have been able to stop." he said, looking at the twins. He then looked to Tyrion with not quite faked desperation. "Please tell me you aren't the only sane one in your family."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:21 am
Tyrion made a face of his own. "My sister and my mother?" He replied. "It seems I'm the only male that didn't get the crazy gene."

Kyria made a small noise and opened her eyes. It took her a long moment of blinking before she tried to sit up. But when she couldn't she burst into tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:03 am
Kendall smiled and opened his mouth to respond, but then Kyria made a noise and he was up and at her side in a moment. But when she began to cry . . .
"Shh, Kyria. Hey, hey, what's the matter?" he asked, sitting on the bed beside her and pulling her up gently, propping her against him as he held her. His conversation with Tyrion was, for the moment, forgotten. "I'm here. You're safe now." he whispered softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:13 am
Tyrion watched them interact. She seemed distressed so he turned his attention back to sipping on water.

Kyria, at first, couldn't vocalise her distress. instead she just kept trying to reach out and grasp Kendall, but her fingers wouldn't respond. They hurt too much. She instead, snuggled hard against him and pressed her nose on his cheek, panting hard, shaking with fear. "Gone?" She whispered. "He's gone? Can't find me?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff