Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:54 pm
Klaus awoke feeling empty. The bed was cold on Tamera's side. The voices of demons who's power he'd aabsorbed laughed knowing what had happened. But Klaus wanted to know for himself. Just as he rounded the corner he saw that demon with his female. His eyes widened. "NO!!!" He roared grasping at air. He turned to his father. "Why did you not stop him?! She's mine! he had no right to take her from me!" Wheels clicked in his head. Barth mentioned a debt his father owed. "Did you. . . did you just trade my mate to settle your debts?!" He roared his own Aura pulsing. Throbbing. Ready to attack. His body started to change a dark sickly inky black. "Answer me Coward!!"

Ellyone opened her eyes. She felt something strange. Felt a rumbling in her perfect sleep and she wondered outside. Tamera's house was shadowed in an aura much like hers when she was angry. She sighed. "He did it. The b*****d actually did it. He's going to have hell rained on him."
"Would you like my assistance mistress?" The imps voice purred from behind her.
"Oh yes little imp. He has not seen you nor has he felt your presence. Make sure he stays. Make sure he hears his sons words and make sure. . . it hurts him physically." The imp nodded and left to do his master's will. Ellyone turned and walked down stairs. "Your father just sold your mother Damien. I'd like my daughter back so you don't crush her at the betrayal." She took her child back and kept a distance. Would he explode? Would he not react? She wanted to know. She wanted to see the chaos reign and laugh in its richness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:24 am
"Why yes, I did use the human to pay off my debt," Demetrius shrugged as he walked back into the kitchen to see Klaus all upset, "You're eternal, you'll find someone else more suitable. As my first born, you should find yourself someone that's actually of worth instead of a human that's only worth is to give birth like a good breed of horse."

Damien remained unnerved. He loved his mother, but his demon side of him understood what had happened. If Ellyone wanted a reaction from him, it wouldn't be over that. His mother was a good woman, that much he knew. If she were to leave, it would've been either by force or by no other choice.

He sat up and ran his fingers through his hair. Tamera's heart beat no longer rang in his head. She was dead. The sacrifice she made wouldn't go unnoticed.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:13 pm
Klaus gave a roar His hand shot out grabbing his father by his neck. "It seems even with my mother you don't understand love." He growled eyes void of almost all emotion. Unimaginable power seeped through him. "She was eternal. She was Abmortal. You took something of mine. you now owe me a debt." He threw his father like a baby doll threw a wall. "Your debt will be bigger to me then the one you owed death for I will not find any female that could reach that woman's worth. No one can live up to her."

Ellyone appear to defuse the situation at the wrong moment. Klaus shot his hand out and all she saw was darkness.

Klaus hadn't realized what he'd done until he smelt the blood. He'd ripped out his mothers heart! But he spared no emotion. He just scooped up his mother and disappeared. He'd never let his mother near that monster again. Nor his siblings would follow soon. But as long as his father thought his mother dead. Klaus would be happy. "You wanted a full demon son? Look at Rein. He was perfect for you." Those were the last words Klaus spoke to his father. He never wanted to see his father again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:07 pm
"Rein may smell of a full demon, but he is still a failed attempt as my own half-breed," Demetrius dusted himself off, unhurt from Klaus' tantrum.

He then glanced over his shoulder to see Damien slowly walking towards him, "I'm sure you felt the difference as well."

Damien gave Demetrius a saddened look, then turned his gaze to the ground, "I understood why you did it, but..."

"Consider it a learning lesson. All demons must remember loss to never feel it again," Demetrius turned to where Klaus had left with Ellyone, seemingly dead, "Your elder brother left with his mother to show me what loss and fear would mean. I've seen far too much of it in my lifetime already to know that the world has a strange way of repeating itself. I feel nothing."

The words sunk into Damien as he scratched his head, ringlets of his mother's hair covered his tired features. He knew Leila would have a fit, but she wasn't as strong as she was before. Barth must've fixed her. Damien sat on the floor as he clutched his heart, "Then why does it hurt so much?"

Demetrius turned his gaze back to Damien, "Our kind feels loss like a wound slowly killing us. This will teach you something valuable that you'll one day be thankful for."

"Where's my mother?"

Both demons cringed at the heartbroken voice. Leila has an over-sized shirt on as she ran to Damien, pulling her brother away from his father, "Where's my mother!?"

"She's dead, Leila," Damien answered calmly.

Leila backed away as she covered her mouth, horror crossed her face as she couldn't believe what she heard. Without her full-angelic powers, she was harmless to the other two. However, she wanted to kill Demetrius. She knew he had something to do with this and she wouldn't let him taint her brother as well. Leila went over and grabbed Damien's hand, pulling him further away from Demetrius, "Get out..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:34 pm
Klaus placed his mother on the alter of his old lair. She'd healed long ago but remained asleep. Well not asleep just pretending. She listened to Klaus weep and wanted to help but felt as if anything she had to offer would not be heard. she knew this state he was in. She knew it would take time. And she was happy to be there for him. Even though he wouldn't know she was awake. "I know you're awake mama." Klaus said flatly.

"Damn." Ellie cursed and sat up opening her eyes. "How long did you- oh wow this brings back memories." She looked around the large ballroom with a sad look. There moving pictures of Tamera hung on the wall all ending with her smiling happily before repeating their actions. "Why did he do it?" Klaus growled. "How could he have done this? He should have known how I felt. should have known how I'd react. I love her mama. She's the only one for me. There won't be another one ever!" She went to his knees and sobbed again his body slowly turning into a statue.
Ellyone rushed to his side and held him close. "Ssh. I'm here. I'll protect you it'll be okay." She whispered to him pulling him into her arms and hissing the stone that was now his hair. "I cannot begin to justify why your father does this. Nor will I try. But killing him won't bring her back." Ellyone said knowing what Klaus was thinking.
"I'm strong enough to do it." Klaus growled angrily.

"I know you are sweetheart. And unlike Tamera if you went up against him I'd join you. I find. . . I find he had changed from the man I love to something else and I don't like it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:35 am
Leila ran up the stairs to grab Gabriel, but came back down to see Damien standing besides Demetrius. When she walked to retrieve her other brother, Damien looked away and took a step behind Demetrius. Leila's eyes widened slightly as she felt her shoulders slump in defeat, "Damien...don't abandon me now.. I'm your-"

"Sister, yes, but you cannot help him," Demetrius turned and glanced at his son, then turned back to Leila, "He has chosen to stay with me. We will be off. I may be a demon, but I'm not a monster. You may say your goodbyes."

Demetrius walked out of the kitchen and into the cold morning air. The sun was beginning to rise. He wanted to see Ellyone, but apart of him was saying she would rather not. Instead, he would go in the opposite direction back to his own little world to have Damien trained the proper way on controlling his abilities and honing his power.

Leila stood still as she watched Damien shift his feet. She felt Gabriel press his head on her shoulder as he continued to sleep. Damien slowly turned his gaze to Leila, "I'm sorry..."

What could she say? Leila felt like crying for losing her mother and her brother in one night. Then again, she couldn't ask him to leave his father. She knew what it was like to be abandoned by one parent, so she understood why he didn't want to leave. Leila then answered, "I..I forgive you... I'll miss Mother too, just be good and don't be evil like Demi. When I see you again, I want you to come back to me."

Damien gave a half smile and a nod as he walked out of the kitchen to join his father. Leila cradled Gabriel silently before she took him to their mother's bed, laying him softly next to her and cry into the pillow as to not wake him.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:32 pm
Rien and Rose stood motionless for long moments then, Rose found Naomi and kept her close. "You will lose father." Rose said coldly. "There is no scenario I forsee that will end with your happily ever after. There was. . . Once. But unless you clear the mud which is pride and arrogance from your eyes you wont know what you have, until it is all taken from you. I predict, I predict it will fill you with so much pain and grief you will turn on your favoured. And you will find him, weak!" The three angles disappeared. They left mental instructions for Gabe. They hoped he and Leila would follow.

Ellyone held her son. He had gone completely to his sorrowed form. She did not know if he would ever return and it killed her to see him like this. She felt useless. She sensed her other children vaguely who lent their strength their sympathies. Klaus was lost. And Ellie didnt know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:54 pm
Demetrius looked to Damien. He could see the subtle differences in his attitude, but it could be ignored for now. He led his son away from the two houses to continue his training.

Leila waited until the sun was fully in the sky before deciding to get out of bed. Gabriel was stirring and getting cranky already. Maybe he could sense that their mother was no longer with them. She felt sorry for her baby brother. Damien and her both had plenty of time with their mother and Gabriel had less than a year.

She cradled Gabriel in her arms as she went down stairs, finding some formula for Naomi in Ellie's home before feeding the fussy toddler. Leila felt strange. There was something bugging her. She closed her eyes and felt the oncoming message from her other mother and siblings.

Gabriel patted her cheek as he drank from the bottle. Leila didn't want to go to them, but..there wasn't much choice. She couldn't exactly take care of a toddler without help.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:54 am
The house Leila has arrived to was scary. Everything was either covered or ripped to shreds. Even though the sun was out it was darker than night. The negative emotions that hung in the air was like a thick choking fog. The most prominent was pain and grief. There was some happiness but not much. Not enough to give off light. Paintings, covered in sheets, lined the walls. On occasion there would be a Weeping Angel. They would either have their faces covered or have a sad expression on their faces which showed deep lose and pain.

When the main ballroom doors opened, Rose was the first seen. She looked like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She pawed sadly at a statue that looked like wings cocooning something inside. No part was seen. "I'm so sorry brother." She whispered stroking the stone. She turned her sad eyes to the open doors. "Whoever you are begone! This is a time of mourning! If you aren't family I will have to kill you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm
"Then we'll be on our way," Leila grumbled as she bundled Gabriel tighter before turning away.

She didn't even want to be there if it hadn't been because of Gabriel getting upset. Leila continued to walk down the dirt path that eventually lead to a small town. With what money she found in her mother's wallet, she paid for a hotel room and had a crib put in for Gabriel.

'Leila!' she could hear her mother say as she readied Gabriel's formula, 'Get yourself back at that house and make peace!'

Leila sighed. Even after two days of taxi cars and traveling to Ellie's new location, Leila was exhausted enough to still remember Tamera's voice. She gave the bottle to her little brother before sitting on the rocky mattress. Eventually she would have to sum up the courage to see her other parent and half siblings. They were all she had left at this point.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:17 pm
Rose opened her mouth to apologize. But the other had already left. Instead, Rosa followed waiting until the two had gone up to their room and paid for anything they needed. She knew Leila and Gabe were in mourning so didn't visit. They didn't need her at that moment. She knew Gabe would love to see her-

"What are you doing here Rose?" Her mother's voice came from her left.

Rosa gasped and turned seeing her mother looking disheveled in the lobby. When she didn't answer Ellie searched her expression then nicely asked the attendant what room her two misbehaving children had booked and went right up there. Rose tried to stop her mother but it was no use the woman forced open the door and sighed. "You should have waited for me." She said in a soft tone. "I know you hate me. Hate everything about what my genes gave you. But right now, we need to be a family. Ignore all that past. Try to start anew." It was obvious Ellie was trying, despite the fact that her world was crumbling around her. Her skin was already going a little grey. "Please Leila. Don't cut me off from you or Gabriel. Please stay with me."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:33 am
"I'm doing this only for Gabriel," Leila took the suckling toddler and went over to Ellie, "We're all in mourning for my mom, but Gabriel can't have you guys turning to stone if he lives there with you. He needs someone won't turn on him if he chooses not to follow your path. If I didn't trust you, I would not have brought him all this way."

Leila handed Gabriel gently to Ellie before taking a step back, "Please take care of him. I'll stay for a few days just to make sure he's happy, then i'll go."

She didn't want to stay with Ellie. Since she was no longer a full weeping-angel anymore, there didn't need to be anymore heedless fights. Leila went back to the bed and sat on the edge, looking away from Ellie, "If you want, you can take him back tonight so he doesn't need to sleep in this musty old place. I'll come by in the morning to see how he's holding up."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:08 am
Ellyone held Gabriel close then put her hand on Leila. "Find a constructive outlet my child. You shouldn't let it build up. I know, I know I haven't been supportive. Well. . . I try to be but I only wanted the best for you. If you regret being born of me so much you wish to leave. I understand. Just don't be a stranger." Ellyone gave Leila a hug. "Come my old friend maybe you can help Klaus." She spoke to Gabriel feeling as though Leila wanted to be alone now. She still had a huge supply of angel essence. . . well. . . not Arch Angel. More like Nyphlime blood. Maybe it would help him regain his full strength. Then she'd have someone to talk to, to ask advice again. She entered the elevator sadly. She lost two children to Tamera now. She was going to protect the others if it meant her life.

Half way down the elevator stopped. The lights flickered and Ellie looked around scared. "Imp! Imp what's happening?!" Why didn't he come to her? "Imp I command you to come to me!" The creature appeared shifting from foot to foot.
"You have the Arch Angel in your arms Queen." It whined. "I cannot stay long."
"What's going on?" Ellie demanded holding Gabriel protectively in her arms.
"I cannot answer that for I do not know. Call out for your pet. Maybe he can help you?" It disappeared.
Ellie felt scared. The first time in a long time. She feared not only for herself. But for her child. She couldn't stop the elevator as it started to move rapidly down the shaft to the ground floor. Holding her child close she whispered. "Demetrius I love you." Before everything went black.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:22 am
The elevator came to a sudden stop. When the doors slid open, Damien stood in front of Ellyone. Beneath the tuff of his somewhat curly hair, the tips of two horns could be seen. His eyes had glazed over as people walked passed him, not able to see the demon child that stood in front of her. Damien's gaze then went to his brother in her arms, "Father sent me."

Without saying anything else, Damien turned and walked down the hallway to see his sister. He knocked on her door and was greeted with her in her night-shirt. Leila seemed surprised at the new look on Damien after only being gone for a few days, "Horns?"

"Father says they will go away in a few centuries. Only the mature demons look more human while the young ones look more demonic," Damien touched the tip of his growing horns gently.

"As long as you don't have hooves for feet," Leila allowed him to enter, "I have Gabriel being taken care of by Ellie."

"Is that so wise, Sister?" Damien raised a brow.

"Yeah, it is," Leila answered calmly, "Gabriel seems more angelic than I was, it's better for him anyways."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:27 am
Ellie smiled softly at Damien thankful for his appearance. She rushed from the building back to Klaus' mansion and put him in a crib with Naomi. Though not surprising, the infant had felt Damien close by and gone to find him. She was having her own adventures. When she did spy Damien he looked different. She listened to him speak to Leila about her mother. Naomi couldn't understand why they hated Ellie so much. Her mama was so wonderful- "There you are." Rose purred picking up Naomi. "Mum's worried about you." Naomi started to struggle and grizzle. "No~" She protested. "Dama~!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games