Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 pm
Conrad's face lit up and he spun her around a bit. He wasn't listening to Oscar he was just so happy that Anya had accepted him. "I love you." He whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. "And we'll have babies whenever you're ready. And if you want this one inside you I'll raise it like my own, but if you don't want it then we'll talk about what to do next." He was so excited. "We'll say it will be a renewal of our vows or something." He was just so excited. "Oh yes, and Emma is no longer crown Princess." He said to Oscar. "She is married to an Alpha of the Lycans and will rule with him. Our children will take the throne." He smiled so much at Anya. Even battered and bruised he was happy.

Emma just put a hand over her belly eyes closed with a frown. She was openly scenting herself but opened her eyes quickly. "Okay I'll leave it a surprise." She giggled and kissed him deeply. She was just so happy about having a baby with Liam she wasn't paying attention. "I'll go where you lead." She whispered eventually coming out of her haze. "You are my husband. And I love you." She had control!!! Her jellyfish was helping her retain control~!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:08 pm
"It goes against the normal tradition of power, but a new way couldn't hurt anything," Anya shrugged as she pulled away from Conrad's hold, keeping a hand in his, "In any case, we should go inside before more ferals come. Fighting a senseless fight is just...well, senseless."

She went inside with the others before turning to Conrad, "Can we talk in private, please?"

Anya took Conrad to his office, locked the door, and took him to the far corner. She didn't want to bombard him with so much news as soon as his return, but it couldn't wait. With a hand placed on her belly, she looked up at Conrad, "I only want two or three children, but seeing how i'm carrying my..previous husband's child, I want to give this one to Oscar to raise as his own."

"Alright, i'll make the preparations now. Go let your father know about your departure," Liam kissed her forehead softly, "We'll leave tonight."

He went inside with his pack as they began to look over the maps of the low-laying area. To the north was a large place that would provide a good environment for children. It would be a lot colder than the other areas. In the east was more of a different culture, plus Oscar's kingdom was more over there which could provide protection, but Liam and Oscar weren't contracted allies. The west brought the best protection. Conrad's kingdom had territories there and so did Liam, but it was mostly fields and not much of a fun place for children. Then, the south provided no protection, but was full of towns and cities to give children a good place to hangout.

"It's starting to look like we might have to have a treaty with Oscar," Liam sighed as he leaned against the table, "I'm not all for his terms.."

"The only thing he may ask is that Emma stays away," one of the pack members commented dryly, "The bloody bat holds grudge."

"A grudge I can understand. I'd be in pieces too if Emma chose him over me," Liam spoke as he went over the map once more, "That bloody bat has reign over the best part of Europe. I'll talk this up with Emma and get her opinion before there are any final decisions."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:57 pm
Conrad nodded softly. "All right. Whatever you wish darling." He mewed cupping her cheek. "I want you happy. An I'll do what I can to do so, just. . . don't bite my head off during labour." He whined. "The literal not the verbal. You can curse me all you want just don't rip it off." He smiled sheepishly. He was happy to make Anya happy. "And just so you know if Emma had married Oscar she'd be crown princess but because she married Liam, she can't she has her own pack and lycan life. If we don't have any boys then we can revisit her taking over after us. But right now. IF we have a boy then she won't be in line for the throne any time soon."

At first Emma didn't want to leave Liam. Since she knew Oscar was hanging around she wanted to avoid him. But she figured she would have to get to him eventually. "All right Jess? Come with?" Emma mewed a little nervous. The other nodded and holding Emma hand went to the castle together.
"You're going to have to talk to Oscar eventually." Jess noted.
"I know. I just don't know if he wants to talk to me. I'm carrying a baby that isn't his just rubbing his nose in the fact that I didn't pick him. I hate hurting him but at the same time. . . I just wish he'd stop being a child and talk like adults."
"Confront him?" Jess suggested.
"Fine but be my back up if he gets violent." Emma growled scenting out Oscar. "Oscar?" Emma queried finding him rather simply. "Can we talk?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:16 pm
"A royal line...ah, nevermind, your way is a little bit different, but it doesn't matter as long as everyone's fine with what they have," Anya smiled, then started to walk away, "A man isn't allowed to see his wife during labor. Unless she dies afterwards and we're safe in that case."

She wanted to see Oscar, to let him know what the plans were. Oscar was inside the castle with the other vampires of his kingdom when Anya found him. He smiled at her as she approached, "Well? The happily married King and Queen-to-be are satisfied?"

"Oscar, how would you like to have your own child one day?" Anya asked, hoping that he would get the hint.

"I would..be more than happy to have my own child when the time comes," Oscar nodded his head, "I would definitely like it."

Then, both Anya and Oscar noticed Oscar entering the castle. Anya was a bit reproachful seeing that Emma was close. Emma had thrown violent temper tantrums before just for being looked at the wrong way. She took a step between the two, giving Oscar a sympathetic look, "You be careful."

"What is it, Emma?" Oscar gave Emma disdainful glance, "I have a lot of work to do now and I can't be bothered with little stuff."

"Be polite," Anya gave him a small nudge, then looked to Emma, "I'm sorry if things are cut short, but there are some plans i'm including him in with my ceremony."

"My dear sire sister is becoming Queen and i'm taking in a ward in a few months," Oscar turned back to Emma, "What is it that you want?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:30 pm
Emma took a very deep calming breath as Jess kept a tight grip on her wrist. Emma smiled and muttered low in Romanian. "Make it hurt Jess." Jess nodded.
"I just want to apologise for my actions toward you." She said simply. "Since it may be a long time since we see each other again I would like to make things right. Though honestly I would much rather- ow!" Emma turned her gaze to Jess who smiled smugly.
"What do you mean Emma?" Conrad asked with a frown. Emma turned her eyes to her father with a sigh.
"Liam and I talked and we agreed that for the sake of Jellyfish we are going to move somewhere-"
"My king oscar!" One of his courtiers howled. "Germany has fallen to Lycans! They've spread to most of the Former USSR. If we go back now we'll be slaughtered."
"Oh yeah. . . my bad." Emma said with a strange look. "Anyway! Liam and I are going to be moving somewhere that's stress free for me and Jellyfish-"
"Jellyfish?" Conrad asked with a raised brow.
"Yes, Liam doesn't want to know the gender so I'm calling it jellyfish until the baby is born. So anyway. See you guys around and if you guys want me to take the throne send me a pigeon. Jess get me out of here." She mewed as Jess rushed Emma out of there. Emma had already gotten that wild look in her eye even with a broken wrist.
Conrad watched his daughter leave with a forlorn expression. "She's pregnant, and moving to another country. . . I've missed so much. . . Again." Conrad turned and went to his throne room to sulk. The courtier frowned a little. This never happened when we were under Conrad's rule. She thought. "The Lycans kill any of us that go near them. . . And our usual weapons don't work on them. My king what are we to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:46 pm
"Just Germany? Then I guess the news of my army fleeting the rest of the European packs as well as destroying anyone who has openly attacked us wasn't stated openly yet? Or that the peace treaties I made with the other Lycans and other vampire groups have yet to be heard of? Commend the deaths with funerals and find the families to give them the mourning time they deserve," Oscar stated, "Remind the lycans that attack us of the treaties with their packs. Any treaty broken will not be seen as war, but they will pay debts to the families. Conrad isn't the only king anymore and I'll have my own kingdom remind the brutal mutts that they can't push us around. As for what we can do is simply move on and I'll talk with the matters with their Alphas."

"Bravo, bravo," Anya gave a small applause, she then turned to Emma, "Instead of lycans attacking Oscar's army, why not simply just leave them alone? You and Liam aren't on any terms with him, why make another enemy?"

"I wouldn't be an enemy," Oscar shrugged, then turned to Emma before she left, "In any case, good luck, hope the best."

Once she left, it was just Oscar, his courtiers, and Anya. The remaining loyal courtiers applauded their king, knowing that those who were harmed in Germany weren't really under any attack. It was a simple trap that he had strewn together before he had come to see Anya and that the lycans had already been inflicted with the poisonous trap and they were surely dead if not already being picked at by vultures.

"I have no qualms with either of them," Oscar sighed as he lit up a cigarette, "If they wish to leave it's possibly for the best. You should tend to your husband."

"I don't have a child who's leave so I don't have much to say when it comes to comfort," Anya shrugged as she held her arms, "I'm still..in shock about everything."

"Don't speak of it openly," Oscar whispered sharply in her ear.

Then, her ladies came and gaggled around her. Anya couldn't help but smile at the attention before fluttering away with the group.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:03 pm
"Emma. EMMA!!" Jess growled holding her back from rushing back in and eating them all. "Explain what do you mean it's your fault?" Emma took deep slow breaths putting a hand to her belly letting her child's heart beat calm her.
"When I was kidnapped by Oscar I howled, alerting the Lycans that I had been captured. They must be angry that he held one of their own captive."
Jess gave a sigh. "You just love to be difficult don't you?" She growled with a frown.
"Yes, I love being difficult now lets go before I change my mind and eat everyone in that castle!" Emma hissed letting Jess push her back to their packs. Emma seemed to instantly calm when she saw Liam. "Jess can you right my wrist?" She asked watching as Jess took sick pleasure in rejoining Emma's wrist to her hand. Once done Emma went straight to Liam's side smiling happily.

Conrad just sat on his throne rubbing his temples. "Master Conrad?" A female voice whispered and he looked up. "Asha? Oh sister it's been so long!" He mewed hugging the girl tight. "Why are you here?"
"Two reasons, one Mother was killed by your mother in law and two, you declared war on Oscar I and several other's who were independents have signed to you." Conrad didn't hear passed his mother was dead. "Conrad? Conrad are you okay?"
"Adele killed our mother?"
"Yes, I don't know why though. It appears she wants war with you."
"She's not that stupid." Conrad growled. "Besides I've signed treaties with Lycan packs all over the world."
"I see. So I don't get to sharpen my claws on her bones?"
"No~. In any case Emma's moving countries." He mewed softly. Asha frowned a little as if what her brother was saying didn't make sense.
"Are you okay?"
"No. Just leave me be. Find a room and stay in it, when I'm emotionally stable I'll send for you."
"Uh. . . okay?" She frowned and left the throne room. "Curious."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:46 pm
"Honestly, could you be any more difficult?" Anya had to laugh at one of her ladies that acted like Oscar,

"Why of course, sire sister An-ii-ya," her lady began walking around like Oscar.

Troy then walked into the room, causing the ladies to freeze. It was starting to take notice that Troy was one of the type of vampires that drank from other vampires, so it was hard to say when his next meal was. Anya stood up when Troy approached her, "Dismiss them."

"Freshen for supper," Anya turned to them, then turned to Troy once they left, "I know Emma is leaving. How goes Oscar's troops?"

"Oscar was true to his word. Emma's lycans have been reported dead," Troy showed her the papers, "Each of them. Emma won't be pleased, but it shouldn't be anything to start a war over."

"She wants Liam and Oscar to sign a treaty," Anya summed up the event.

"Oscar would have everything to lose. Don't let him take it," Troy urged as he rolled up the paperwork.

"It's up to his own decision," Anya looked away, "I have my own troubles to go about and a marriage to work on. There's not much I can do here."

"If Oscar's kingdom falls to anyone, your husband or to lycans, do you think you would just let him fall to nothing?" Troy gave her a stern glance, "As your adviser, i'm only thinking of your actions and consequences."

Anya gave his statement some thought. She then looked straight at Troy, "I can only make my husband happy, and hope that he understands if I have Oscar stay with us if that should happen. However, Oscar is a king by his right. His decisions are not my own."

"Looks like we'll be heading towards Oscar's territory. If things should go the right way, his people won't harm us," Liam rolled up the maps, "Anya seems to have a good hold of his balls anyways. If he steps out of line, she'll set him in place...hopefully."

His pack didn't seem too pleased that Liam had decided on Oscar's territory. As much as he wanted to avoid any fights with the other king, he knew that his children would be much happier with towns to play in as well have some type of peaceful transaction. Liam then looked to Emma, "Ready to go?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:28 pm
Asha stalked through the hall ways. "Gods really?" She hissed. "Brother's lost his mind." She thrust herself into a spare room and just paced. "What am I going to do with him?"

Conrad sighed and rubbed his temples. "I don't think having her in the house is a good idea master."
"Why not?" Conrad snapped at his servant.
"Weren't you two an item for a while? You know before you made her your childer?" Conrad shook his head.
"That was an extremely long time ago."
"Yes but Anya could find out about her and her presence here. Do you think it wise?"
"We'll see. She is still like family. It's no wonder she'd come for mother's funeral."
"What will you have me do master?"
"Nothing. Act like nothing's changed I'll deal with it." He put his head back into his hands. "How could she just announce it like that? Without talking to me first? I wanted her to live with me forever." He sulked staring at the floor.

Emma grinned padding to his side wrapping her arms around on of his and put her chin on his shoulder. "Not yet." She purred. "We still have something to do together." Her grin turned into a smirk. "One last go in a bed?" She whispered softly in his ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:24 pm
Anya stalked around her own room as she tried to put her mind around Emma leaving without even saying a decent goodbye, the child in her stomach, Conrad not being the man she married, and Oscar's kingdom at stake. She paused as she felt her stomach churn for the first time in centuries. It still felt strange. Anya closed her eyes shut tightly as her thought swarmed her mind. Sure she was still angry with Emma, but she was still her close friend as well as step-daughter in sense.

"That's just like Emma to leave when the problems no longer include her," Anya seethed as she placed a hand on her stomach, "When the problems are no longer on her plate."

She turned and stormed out of her room to come face-to-face with her ladies. Anya noticed how the group of what used to be four women had grown to about twenty. Flattered at her new followers, Anya then stated, "Send the message out to Princess Emma that I wish to speak with her before she decides to leave. I would go...but I fear my condition won't allow it."

"As you wish, our Queen," the each bowed before scurrying off to relay the message.

Liam was about to happily answer Emma's desire before he scented the stench of bats. He kept a tight hold on Emma as a swarm of female bats, dressed in old Victorian dresses, surrounded them. It didn't take long for the alpha to see who these women were affiliated to. There was only one female he knew of that had a sensation for the gothic look and she was the Queen of Vampires.

"This better be good, all of you are trespassing on my territory without permission," Liam barked angrily, treaty or no treaty his land was his own.

"Our message is for the Princess," one of the women spoke up, bowing to Emma respectively, "Queen Anya wishes to speak with you before you depart. It's rather urgent."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:36 pm
Emma held close to Liam biting her lip. She didn't have a very good feeling about this. And jellyfish was being strangely quiet. She could feel that rage stirring in her again. Her eyes darted to each of the women. She could feel Marcus' eyes boring into her back as if daring her to strike. "Fine. I'll go but Liam comes with me." Emma snapped her eyes flashed red. Something about her body didn't feel right but that would change once she calmed down. She pulled away from Liam but still had a vice grip on his hand. "Queen Anya." She growled. She made a weird face then started walking like a monkey.

Asha wondered the halls going against Conrad's orders. The castle was small than she remembered. . . though truth be told she hadn't been to the new world since the castle was finished. She shrugged and ran her fingers through her hair. He could do worse. Though losing a third of his territory to a mudblood would probably sit bad with Conrad for a while. If she knew him as well as she thought she did then well, the crap would hit the fan. . . literally.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:52 pm
Anya was somewhat disturbed as she saw Emma walking to the castle like a monkey. The ladies followed Emma and Liam, who seemed oblivious to Emma's walking-choice. It was as if Emma was mocking Anya's title by acting like a fool in such a way, but decided to hold that thought in. As Emma and Liam walked in, Anya's ladies swarmed away to give the people privacy as the main doors shut behind the couple.

"I know right now we aren't exactly in an ideal friendship, but leaving without even a word is insulting to say the least," Anya stated sharply as her crimson eyes narrowed, then she raised her voice as she decided to toss her title away temporarily to share her true feelings, "After all that you put me through with being there for you, you decide to abandon me in my time of need?! I was tricked to marry a man that was a clone of your father and i'm carrying the damned zygote of something I did not even want to begin with and yet you want to just leave without even a word to me!? Have I not sacrificed enough for you that you treat me like something you can just throw away without a second thought!? I will admit that my means may not be the justified way but at least they had results and for your greater good! You have shamed me enough as it is, but to backlash with abandonment is more than what I ever deserve!"

A tremor ripped through Anya's body as she felt an intense pain wave through her. Something was wrong. Anya gripped a nearby wall to keep herself from falling from the pain as she glared angrily at Emma.

Oscar and Troy were not too far away from the scene to experience what was going on. The young king lit a cigarette as Troy gripped the railing tightly. Troy growled as he pulled away, "Conrad should know about this. He'll be most pleased to know Anya is losing the b*****d child."

"You should be more interested in Emma in this one," Oscar pointed out lightly, he knew exactly what was going on and what to expect at this point, "Let me talk with Conrad and you stand here and learn a thing or two about these two women below. Just remember, though I hate Emma's very existence, she's done more to hurt Anya than me and Anya still considers Emma her closest friend and ally."

The young king took a long drag of his cigarette as he walked down the halls to look for Conrad. On his way, he noticed a rather attractive woman that seemed to be visually critiquing the castle. It was true, Conrad's castle was more of an olden style compare to his own. He glanced away from the woman as he continued on only to find Troy in his war room. Oscar knocked before entering, "You look busy. Your wife is also about to lose the child she didn't want, as well as possibly go into a fight with Emma. The usual mostly. But, for the most part, you might want to go watch. It's rather amusing."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:18 pm
Emma tilted her head and narrowed her eyes as if seeing through Anya. "Actually. . ." Emma said smoothly. "What you deserve is nothing but happiness. Yet for some reason you could not allow it. Could not see passed your servant background so let it hit your self-esteem. i however know how pitiful and pathetic I am and have embraced the suck as it were. I could stand here all day and complain about how life has dealt out s**t pile after s**t pile at me. But I am not going to any more. You see, I have-" She felt a twinge in her belly but ignored it and kept talking. "While I have hurt you. What you did destroyed me. Anya," Emma turned. "I wanted so desperately to be your best friend." The memory of her bones shattering and taring apart her lungs flashed and she shuddered. "But when I needed you the most. . . you took his side. When I reached out to help you or to ask for help I was met with nothing but loathing. Then I realized. You're his sister. Why should I expect anything different? I loved you both. I love you both more than my self and I was willing to endure endless torture to keep you alive. To protect you and your coven. But," She turned her eyes full of pain and anguish to her friend. "I can't keep hurting myself for him, for you." She walked backward to the door. Her vision swam and alarm bells rung in her mind. Pain. Fear. Terror. "I don't-" She held Liam for support. These weren't her emotion. "Jellyfish calm down." She breathed lowly. "It's okay. Ssh. Ah! Liam! Get me out of here."

Conrad sighed staring blankly at the map. His world was going to hell in a hand basket Emma was Leaving Anya was acting weird. . .er. "Argh why is this so-" The knock on the door. "WHAT!!!" Conrad roared watching Oscar come in. "Screw off mudblood." Conrad hissed stabbing his map with several knives. "Dammit I need to feed!" He stalked passed Oscar then stopped. His mind clicked. "Anya. . . Anya's hurt?" He breathed and dashed off in a hurry. "Wait for me darling." He breathed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm
"You..." Anya growled as one hand clutched the wall and the other on her stomach as the pain grew inside her, "I've never given you any reason to hurt and you know that, loathsome little whelp!"

She couldn't take it anymore. Anya cringed in agony until she felt something warm between her legs. Her dress covered the blood puddle beneath her. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what happened. A part of her was worried about if anyone saw, while another part of her was relieved. She was no longer carrying a child she did not want. But, from the looks of it, Emma seemed to be going through the same thing. Anya took a step forward just before Liam took Emma out of the castle, "W-wait!"

They were gone before she could go after them. Anya was a blood soaked mess from the waist down. There was no one around to see her humiliation of her mess, except Troy. Her main adviser walked down the staircase as Anya shuffled in her mess, "There was no way for me to know that this would happen."

"At least you got rid of the-"

"I'm talking about Emma," Anya whispered sharply, "She's going to lose her child too because I wanted to say what needed to be said."

Troy didn't say anything, but both turned slightly to see Conrad running to them. Anya didn't say anything as she held onto her blood soaked skirts, "I've lost the child."

"She needs to be taken elsewhere so I can clean this up. There might be talk of this if others see," Troy mentioned.

Liam was fast to get Emma out of the castle. Anya and Emma's words were causing a bad disturbance that he didn't want to see continue. The alpha took Emma into his arms as he rush to head back to the car for them to leave. Whatever was going on was causing Emma and their child to be more than just uncomfortable.

"We're getting out of here, that's the main reason why it's not healthy to stay around here," Liam stated roughly as he placed Emma carefully into the car and strapped himself in, "Far away as possible, there are at least one hundred allies of mine that will give us a comfortable place to stay."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm
Conrad's body shifted. "Oh milaya." He whispered gathering Anya in his arms. "Ssh, I'm here." He soothed her hair stripping her down to bare essentials and picked her up. "Troy, clean it all." He said coldly to the vampire then took Anya too a different room with a nice bathtub. "It's okay my darling, we'll try again when you are ready. I swear it." He added soothingly to Anya. "When you're calm please explain what happened. It'll be okay, I promise." He walked passed everyone in his way taking her to a special room with a big pool like tub. "I'm not leaving you." He pressed a kiss to her head. "Everything will be okay."

Emma writhed in pain on her seat trying to keep calm but something had spooked Jellyfish and now it felt like her insides were exploding. "Liam, Liam stop the car I need to puke!" She heard a rib crack and screamed breaking open her car door and threw up bile and blood.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games