Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:55 pm
Kay9214

/tends to ramble ._.

Yeah, probably.

Wut? O.o I dunno what you've been through. I merely denied the assertion that I'm some family money duke that's never had to work. .-.

I saved a guy. That's not dark! I said 'supposed' Dark Jedi! >.<

I will hold my tongue again on this point. As I did regarding anything regarding what others have said in private conversation. xP

/noticed emotion_awesome /gives him the go ahead to continue to ramble

Should really work on that. It's not healthy.

Uh huh, I see it's the end of the poles with you. It's either black or white, never grey. Trying to figure out how that one works...

'Supposed' dark, being dark...why are you even concerned about darkness if you're 'supposedly' not. emotion_eyebrow

Oh no, don't start holding your tongue now. Go ahead, let loose. I know you want to. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:57 pm
Kay9214

I'm just a terribly timid awkward worrisome kind of guy. sweatdrop

I can't stop. xp

Wow, that's a lot going on there. Though from the sound and looks of it you have nothing to be worried or guilt-ed over so let it go. blaugh

Can't? Can't!? What is this word you speak of... emotion_donotwant  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

/tends to ramble ._.

Yeah, probably.

Wut? O.o I dunno what you've been through. I merely denied the assertion that I'm some family money duke that's never had to work. .-.

I saved a guy. That's not dark! I said 'supposed' Dark Jedi! >.<

I will hold my tongue again on this point. As I did regarding anything regarding what others have said in private conversation. xP

/noticed emotion_awesome /gives him the go ahead to continue to ramble

Should really work on that. It's not healthy.

Uh huh, I see it's the end of the poles with you. It's either black or white, never grey. Trying to figure out how that one works...

'Supposed' dark, being dark...why are you even concerned about darkness if you're 'supposedly' not. emotion_eyebrow

Oh no, don't start holding your tongue now. Go ahead, let loose. I know you want to. emotion_dowant

*continues to ramble nothing important* =P

I know. My sleep pattern is broken again.

I am blindingly shiny and good for the most part. I'm not afraid to delve into the dark side of the Force though, along side a few acts less savory than typical Jedi. ._.

I'm not evil and I'm no longer a member of the Order. The middle ground is grey. (And there is no grey Force! scream )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:18 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

I'm just a terribly timid awkward worrisome kind of guy. sweatdrop

I can't stop. xp

Wow, that's a lot going on there. Though from the sound and looks of it you have nothing to be worried or guilt-ed over so let it go. blaugh

Can't? Can't!? What is this word you speak of... emotion_donotwant

I can't not worry. Can't can't can't.

You overestimate me because of the familiarity i have with the Guild and that I've managed to impress upon myself this illusion that we kind of know each other from me reading a bunch of your posts around the Guild and the like, one prior chat we've had. .-.

Otherwise I'd be hiding under my bed from the scary bounty hunter. ._.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 pm
Kay9214

I am blindingly shiny and good for the most part. I'm not afraid to delve into the dark side of the Force though, along side a few acts less savory than typical Jedi. ._.

I'm not evil and I'm no longer a member of the Order. The middle ground is grey. (And there is no grey Force! scream )

*hangs onto every word, nonetheless* razz

Who needs a sleep pattern. Just get some sleep! At some point.

So, you denied being a paradox. Are you going for oxymoron instead? I believe that last statement got you there.

Why be a jedi at all then? *cough*grey force*cough* >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:54 pm
Kay9214

You overestimate me because of the familiarity i have with the Guild and that I've managed to impress upon myself this illusion that we kind of know each other from me reading a bunch of your posts around the Guild and the like, one prior chat we've had. .-.

There's that "c" word again.

Oh, don't get it mistaken. I know nothing about you...other than you like to play that of a grey Jedi who my huntress enjoys teasing. Lol. I know more about the character than I do the person behind it. Do I believe that you could put the energy that is used in guilt tripping yourself into better use? Yes I do but that's the type of person I am; optimistic for the most part thinking things can be achieved if they are actually wanted. However, I can also be realistic and say you are who you are and no matter what I think or say it's not going to change that.

Scary? Oh you must be talking about Naast. I'm obviously going for beautiful and deadly. blaugh

P.S. - I will say that you are easy to chat with and I enjoy our little spills. ^_^  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 am
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

*hangs onto every word, nonetheless* razz

Who needs a sleep pattern. Just get some sleep! At some point.

So, you denied being a paradox. Are you going for oxymoron instead? I believe that last statement got you there.

Why be a jedi at all then? *cough*grey force*cough* >.>

*begins lecturing on Force Nexus Locations* :D

I've got horrible insomnia or some junk. .-.

Not quite. One of the reasons he left the Order is their absolutism. You can do things (to a degree) that people might consider wrong to do what is right.

A Jedi is basically any dedicated Force User. Just about everyone in the Temple is a Jedi. I'm a Grey, as I am far from dark myself, but not a member of the Order. Most of the others are Dark Jedi (the term Sith, again, actually meaning the red pointy guys).

It's not the Grey Force! Hyufiuytyrfygf. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:48 am
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

There's that "c" word again.

Oh, don't get it mistaken. I know nothing about you...other than you like to play that of a grey Jedi who my huntress enjoys teasing. Lol. I know more about the character than I do the person behind it. Do I believe that you could put the energy that is used in guilt tripping yourself into better use? Yes I do but that's the type of person I am; optimistic for the most part thinking things can be achieved if they are actually wanted. However, I can also be realistic and say you are who you are and no matter what I think or say it's not going to change that.

Scary? Oh you must be talking about Naast. I'm obviously going for beautiful and deadly. blaugh

P.S. - I will say that you are easy to chat with and I enjoy our little spills. ^_^

That's what I'm saying, we don't know each other... I'm only chatting so freely because I seem to have managed to trick myself. And even then I'm still mostly clinging to character. I never do that. .-.

Otherwise I'd be hiding. gonk

Naast isn't scary at all. I can do whatever to Naast and not actually have to worry. xP

And somehow I doubt you'd actually be terribly deadly in the Star Wars Universe. =P  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:15 am
this is my name XD

You go off and join the Panthers and now you're too busy to reply to little ole' us? emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:39 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD

You go off and join the Panthers and now you're too busy to reply to little ole' us? emo

when did i miss a quote? o.O it didn't notify me till now  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Kay9214
this is my name XD

XD

Interesting avi.

Kay9214
this is my name XD

*bumps into a destroyer*
*starts a traffic jam around Earth*
*gets lost in Spacedock*

emotion_awesome

crying

We're not important... D:

lol

That first one is from when you were still red and I was out of things to say. .-.
And I've started a Star Trek thingy now. C:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Kay9214
this is my name XD

XD

Interesting avi.

Kay9214
this is my name XD

*bumps into a destroyer*
*gets lost in Spacedock*

emotion_awesome

crying

lol

That first one is from when you were still red and I was out of things to say. .-.

Cool biggrin Which did you make Fed/Romulan/Klingon?

And I'm sory I missed you- I'm serious I NEVER received a notification that you quoted me... I thought you were ignoring me. sweatdrop  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Kay9214
this is my name XD

XD

Interesting avi.

Kay9214
this is my name XD

*bumps into a destroyer*
*gets lost in Spacedock*

emotion_awesome

crying

lol

And I'm sory I missed you- I'm serious I NEVER received a notification that you quoted me... I thought you were ignoring me. sweatdrop

Federation. I'm not Star Trek literate enough for anything else. @.@
Plus I have a bad habit of absolutely only playing human characters. I tend to, to some degree, put myself directly into anything I do.

I wouldn't do that. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:38 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Kay9214
this is my name XD

XD

Interesting avi.

Kay9214
this is my name XD

*bumps into a destroyer*
*gets lost in Spacedock*

emotion_awesome

crying

lol

Plus I have a bad habit of absolutely only playing human characters. I tend to, to some degree, put myself directly into anything I do.

I wouldn't do that. D:

Well I consider all my characters to be me just an alternate version.
My first toon is "Vulcan" technically, but in her biography i specified that she's half Vulcan/half Human (her names Terry too).
I also have a Catian (cat-person *totally surprising I know*) and then a Klingon and then a Romulan XD
Terry is leveled all the way to 50. c:
And if you're interested in joining a Fleet I can send you an invite to mine.

I'm glad you wouldn't ignore me smile  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Kay9214

Interesting avi.

Kay9214

*bumps into a destroyer*
*gets lost in Spacedock*

emotion_awesome

crying

lol

I wouldn't do that. D:

Well I consider all my characters to be me just an alternate version.
My first toon is "Vulcan" technically, but in her biography i specified that she's half Vulcan/half Human (her names Terry too).
I also have a Catian (cat-person *totally surprising I know*) and then a Klingon and then a Romulan XD
Terry is leveled all the way to 50. c:
And if you're interested in joining a Fleet I can send you an invite to mine.

I'm glad you wouldn't ignore me smile

Toon?

Sure, I'll join. ^_^

My bio is blank. I'm rather detail oriented with characters, but I don't know too much about the Star Trek Universe. I've seen a lot of the Patrick Stuart one, parts of most of the movies, and my brother used to watch a lot of the one with the lady Captain, but I'm kinda clueless to the overall state of things.

Star Wars, I could list you a hundred species, explain planets, discuss political intricacies of various governing bodies, blah blah, I'm rambling now. xP

I'll have to delve into Star Trek history.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games