Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled with Tony's response, that they would merely need to remain close. Shaking his head at the man's teasing he gave Tony a kiss. "I can deal with whatever you throw at me, be it your mind or yourself." Loki teased nipping at the man's neck. "Of course we can learn to close off the connection to our minds voluntarily. However if you find yourself unable to control your mind I will be able to shield mine." Loki assured. "I can complete it when ever you want if you are sure." he continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki's words. He was sire Loki would know how to shield himself from Tony's mind if he had to, and he was sure Loki would teach him how to, or attempt to at least. Holding him a little tighter, he kissed him softly, enjoying it for a moment before pulling away. "I'm sure Lo." He said softly. Smiling fondly at him. Loki was the only person in the world he would ever think of allowing such a thing and he was sure he'd like to give him the opportunity. "Might as well go ahead and try, nothing keeping us from it."  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 pm
MDaylus

Giving a soft hum at the tighten hold and gentle kiss, he nodded when Tony assured him that he was sure. He returned the fond smile and nodded once more when Tony said they could complete the bond now. "JARVIS would you please make Dr. Banner may be in need should something go wrong " Loki petitioned outwardly. With that done he shifted to sit straddling Tony's lap. "I will apologize now incase something does go wrong." Loki apologized. Then he took a breath summoning his magic and snapped the bond completely into place.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki closely as he spoke to JARVIS first before moving. Smirking as he straddled his lap, he let his hands rest on his hips to steady him. “Nothing can ever go wrong in this position.” He grinned. He arched a brow as he felt Loki’s magic and then there was nothing for a second. He was about to question what was wrong when he suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of Loki’s presence. Letting out a slow breath, he tried to process it all. It had to be what allowed him to know where the god was and how he was doing, but it was so strong…. He felt his mind starting to run away with those thoughts but then he felt what was almost a nudge, pushing those thoughts aside….and it sounded like Loki in his head, Loki’s thoughts perhaps?  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 am
MDaylus

Loki gave an indulgent smile at Tony's teasing before he activate the bond. Luckily because he had already made the first part of the bond in his mind he was free to watch over Tony as the hole bond cemented itself. He could feel Tony trying to process everything and then started to go with it. He could allow that however and pushed his own consciousness forward to help steady the man. 'Tony...' Loki tested. 'Can you hear me?'  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony studied Loki for a moment to make sure that the god wasn’t actually talking before he nodded. He opened his mouth to reply, but paused, realizing that he should probably try to use the bond to see if he could do anything. Furrowing his brow with concentration, he tried to tame his racing thoughts down to reply to the god. ‘I can….’ He responded, though his words were much softer than Loki’s like they were coming from far away. “It’s hard….” He muttered, wrinkling his nose. He wasn’t good at trying to organize his mind. He felt like he was lucky enough to speak coherently most of the time.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:18 pm
MDaylus

Green eyes flicked back and forth across Tony's face verifying that the man was still with him and not lost in his mind. Hearing Tony's voice within his own head despite how quiet or far away sounding it was caused the god to smile. " I have had more practice with speaking like this than you have. You will get far better the more you try it." Loki assured giving the man a kiss. "Your mind is quite disorganized it may be causing part of the problem. I believe it will be easier if you were not fighting everything in your mind to do one thing." Loki mused.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed at Loki’s assurance. Practice was not something he enjoyed. Allowing the kiss, he nodded slightly. “I know….but that’s the way my mind always is….and I don’t know how to speak like that without trying to push it all aside.” He mumbled, rubbing his forehead slightly as if that would help but his mind continued to spin away, dozens of things coming and going.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave the man a reassuring smile when Tony sighed at his statement of practice. "I can attempt to teach you to organize you mind. In Asgard we call it a mind palace." Loki explained. "It organizes thought into sections much like I believe your filing cabinets. Stores them so you can access them when you would like and not have your mind cluttered. Here I will show you mine." Loki continued before closing his eyes and pushed forth his consciousness into Tony's to show him how his mind worked. It looked much like a palace within, many doors and corridors. 'This is my mind, each door contains something, or a specific type of thing. I have access to them whenever I wish but they do not constantly cloud my mind and I am not plagued by the memories that are painful.' Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony titles his head at Loki's words. Closing his eyes when he felt Loki's mind envelope his for a moment, he saw the palace and was impressed for a moment. It seemed like quite a feat for him. Exploring for a moment, he gave a little sigh. 'It would be nice, bit I don't think I could do that.' He replied, voice still far away. Carefully, and a little clumsily, he opened his own mind for Loki to see better. It was practically and endless space with words and pictures flying around, fading or being written as they moved. There were rows of what seemed to be blackboards though, filled with what could only be knowledge that was true and permanent. 'So much of what goes through my mind is constantly changing, I don't think locking it in a room would do any good. I may not recognize it when I look again, or it may not develop like it should.' He explained.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit vulnerable with Tony viewing his mind knowing that if he delved into the palace and found the right rooms he would discover all that Loki wished to keep secret. He looked quite perplexed when Tony said that he didn't think he could do such things. Smiling as Tony opened his mind to him he looked around to see what the man meant. 'No one says that the way you organize your mind has to be like mine.' Loki pressed. 'Perhaps you will find another way to organize it.The palace worked simply for me but Thor I believe has his organized like a stable.' Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wasn’t at all concerned about Loki looking around. Sure, he had secrets, but things were so jumbled that it would take Loki time to find anything useful. At Loki’s words on Thor, Tony laughed out loud and his mind faded from Loki’s. “He has enough going on to need to organize?” he laughed, shaking his head, eyes opening to look at Loki. “I don’t think I need to organize though….at least not right now. Sure it gets in the way and is frustrating, but I’ve learned to live with it.” He said lightly, giving a small shrug. “Besides, I know how to make things settle when I need them to.” He added. Slowly opening his mind for Loki again, he pulled the man into a soft kiss before moving to nuzzle against his neck, enjoying his scent and closeness. As he did so, the information and thoughts in his mind slowed, became less urgent and Tony physically and mentally calmed.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony laughed. "Oh I did not say it was organized or that he had much in his mind to organize. We had to learn to form such things as children. His is like a stable because his favorite things are at the front and any useless information is thrown to the back where he is likely to never use it again." Loki explained still grinning. An eyebrow raised when Tony told him that he could make his mind settle whenever he wished. The man was opening his mind to him again when he was pulled into a kiss and Loki experienced how Tony did indeed slow and calm everything. 'Through me.' Loki thought surprised.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s description of Thor’s mind. It sounded accurate for the man. Perhaps it would change eventually though. He was growing as he spent time here and Jane had influence over him. He could sense Loki’s surprise and grinned at him, giving a soft hum at his thought. ‘Yes…..This is the longest I’ve gone without my mind overflowing and going into an episode in years.’ He replied, voice a little clearer as his mind continued to run at a slower pace, even if it didn’t stop. ‘It’ll happen eventually, but it’s nice not to have it happen so often.’ He added. Mind drifting from Loki’s view again, he pulled away slightly, giving him a small smile. “Guess I’m weird huh?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:58 pm
MDaylus

The sound of Tony voice in his mind much clearer had the man smiling into the kiss. 'I am glad I could provide such calm for you.' Loki purred. 'We will deal with an episode when it comes up but I believe we will work through it just fine.' Loki assured. "You are not so strange love. I have seen many others that are much stranger." Loki smiled giving the man another soft kiss. "You are happy with the bond?" he asked running a hand through the man's hair.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games