Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 pm
A smile broke out on Luce's lips. Was France giving her free reign to plan their wedding. "Uh oh. . . better take that back Francis," Tabitha warned. "Or she'll have you in something embarrassing."

"No I won't!" Luce cried with a pout. "Okay maybe. . ."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 pm
"I trust she won't do anyzhing embarrassing. To me, or to 'erself. I trust 'er weeth zhis one. Whatever you need, I weel do my best to 'elp you, darleeng." Francis replied, planting a kiss to Lucy's cheek. Their wedding would probably go better with her at the reins. If he had a problem, he'd voice it. But that was highly unlikely.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 pm
Lucia blushed and smiled. His confidence in her was warming. She kissed his cheek and lips snuggling close. "I'll keep it simple. Nothing too out there." She promised putting her head on his shoulder. "It'll be pretty."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:12 am
Francis winked at her, holding her close to him. "Not as pretty as you, ma cher." He was interrupted by a light yawn that escaped his lips, to his own disapproval. "Pardonnez moi for my bad manners. I'm sure eet's just been a long day for us both. Right, Lucy darleeng~?" He asked with a smile, closing his eyes momentarily.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:55 am
Lucia blushed and gave a little smile at his yawn. "Si, it has." She replied brushing her fingers against his cheek. "Me thinks it be bed time for you my love." She smiled more and got off his lap taking his hand and guiding him to the bedroom. "The couch folds out, but there's a double bed in the spare room if you don't want to sleep on the couch." Lucia told her grandparents absently as she pulled her love into the bedroom. "Teeth then bed." She all but commanded then went in to go brush her teeth herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 am
Francis followed, rubbing his eyes gently. "Yes, ma'am." He said softly, following behind to brush his teeth as well. "What a day, non~?" He kissed her head before proceeding to brush his teeth.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:38 am
Lucia brushed and flossed then cleaned her face again. "Si, long day. I thought it would be just a long boring dinner but we can't have everything. . . well. . . I know I got everything I want." She caressed his cheek getting that misty sappy look of love and adoration on her face. "Would you like some heart therapy tonight mi ammore?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:05 am
Francis, finished with his nightly routine, blushed lightly. " 'Eart therapy sounds divine, mon amour." He loved that look that she would get aand knew she'd make him feel wonderful once he had his first dose of heart therapy.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:15 am
Lucia smiled softly and headed for the bed first getting comfortable in bed opening her pajama top enough to his ear would be placed over her heart without her pajamas getting in the way, then she motioned for him to come over with that cute smile she knew he loved. Perfect moments. That's what she wanted. In the sea of chaos and sadness she wanted to have perfect moments with her love. The bathtub was one. She hoped this would be another. Though, the first night she went to sleep in his arms was top of the list for her. She'd ask his list when he was nice and snuggled on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:08 am
Francis looked at her, smiling softly. "You're so beautiful.~" He said, crawling into bed after her and snuggling in beside her, moving closer aand laying his ear over her heart. "Zat sounds so nice.~" This would be close to the top of his most memorable moments for him. "I love you."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:12 pm
Lucia blushed more at his comment about her beauty. She never really thought she was that attractive, not until she met him. "And you're so handsome." She replied wrapping her arms around him and holding him close. "I love you too." She whispered to him caressing his cheek and stroking his hair. She relaxed under his weight more than able to take it. She could tell the explosion had freaked him out and wanted to comfort him, let him know she wasn't leaving his side any time soon.

Her grandparents came in then smiling softly at them and tucked them in. "Nona~" Luce growled. "Stop that~" But that was the only protest since Tabitha gave them both a kiss on the cheek a caress of their head and made sure the blankets were against them comfortably then left to go to sleep herself. "Good night my two grandchildren." She smiled and closed the door. Yes those two were going to last forever. Tabitha thought. And have lots of babies.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:30 pm
A bit taken aback at first, Francis relaxed at Nona's actions. He felt comfortable, like he was being accepted into something big, larger than himself for certain. "Your grandparents are divine, darleeng.~" Eventually his breath begaan to level out and sleep started to take him over. But he wouldn't let it take him yet. "Not as divine as you, though, for sure.~"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:34 pm
Lucia blushed darker letting a yawn take her over and began to close her eyes. "So are you." She purred letting sleep take hold of her making sure to keep her handsome fiance close for as long as she was conscious of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:50 pm
But Francis didn't need to be held with her. His head was comfortable upon her chest. His eyelids began to droop and he knew that it wouldn't be long until the both of them slept. "I love you, Mrs. Bonnefoy." He said softly, snuggling close to her and taking in her warmth.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 pm
Lucia gave a little moan in her sleep letting him know she vaguely heard him. She dreamed that night. A nightmare, at first she dreamt her warm comforting element was crushing the life out of her. She thought it would never end but then the weight was taken from her and she was free only to be thrust into a fire. She whined in her sleep holding Francis for comfort as she dreamed.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games