Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cupcake Baking Princess

7,225 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:38 pm
when you start to write "come come paradise" in hopes kakashi will show up to read it. heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:28 pm
Sorrieah
Whenever nobody's around, you run around shouting justu names and making up all sorts of logical ways you could exist in the Naruto world.

lol...guilty as charged! hehhehhehe...lol...

YNYSTMNW........you can think of what the naruto charactors would be doing in the middle of class (How they would react to a question, what they would be doing, how they would interact with others, who they would be sitting by, etc...lol...done this one too! It's actually kinda fun! Tee hee!)  

Angel_Rowen

Moonshadow_Dark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:01 am
When someone defiys you, you yell out"I GONNA DO IT BELIEVE IT!!!!!" mostly when the teacher says you can't throw shurikin at the kid beside you...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:27 am
Niice....I did that once...just once...then a friend smacked me in the back of the head! lol....eh-hem anywho!

YNYSTMNW....one of your friends tries to playfully bite you and you smack them saying "Bad snake person! I thought you liked little boys?!(if you're a girl)/I know what your really up to! (if you're a guy)  

Angel_Rowen

Moonshadow_Dark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:43 pm
When you say "CHAAAAAAAAAA!" every day  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:24 pm
you break your leg trying to climb trees in the park using your 'chakra'  

DevilNinja543

Brandino42754

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:17 am
When you make an avatar about it cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:11 am
when u have a lighter and hair spray, then spray the spray into into the fire screaming grand fireball jutsu  

atlsblackdog08

Yersiniia Pestis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:10 am
[/Orochimaru=God]

When you yell "traitor" to everyone you see wearing a Konoha Ninja Headband.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:19 pm
I love some of these.. they are just too great!!! *Dies from laughter*  

Angel_Rowen

Moonshadow_Dark

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:00 am
You lose a friend, you stand in the road yelling 'SASUKE!'... scream SASUKE! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:43 pm
DarkDestiny20222
You lose a friend, you stand in the road yelling 'SASUKE!'... scream SASUKE! scream

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Like sakura when sasuke left the village??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...  

Angel_Rowen

Glacier_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:19 pm
After you think you have the tree climbing down, you move on to walking on water sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:40 pm
When your Gf bites your lip to be all sexy, you take revenge in the form of Thousand Years Of Death!
WARNING: DOING THIS WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOSE YOUR SECOND BASE PRIVILIGES, NO KISSING, AND YOU FEEL BAD!  

Moonshadow_Dark

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:26 pm
DarkDestiny20222
When your Gf bites your lip to be all sexy, you take revenge in the form of Thousand Years Of Death!
WARNING: DOING THIS WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOSE YOUR SECOND BASE PRIVILIGES, NO KISSING, AND YOU FEEL BAD!

*Falls over laughing* That is just too beautiful! I would totally do the same thing!!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff