Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:25 pm
Chaos shrugged. "Nope," he said simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:48 pm
"Is it really that easy to forget about me?" Kaya asked as he stepped towards Chaos. If the man looked closely, he might see the color of the hybrid's mismatched eyes through the black-tinted lenses of his mask. "It's Kaya. Lykas' friend. I could swear we met on several occasions before you disappeared for a while." He said, reintroducing himself as he held a hand out for the giant blonde to shake in regreeting. "I guess the new look would've thrown anyone off, huh?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:16 pm
Sub was now in the cafe above HQ, helping himself to a nice cup of tea, which resulted in many strange looks from customers (mostly those of disgust). He ignored them however and continued to enjoy his tea while he fiddled on his SNAG and watched GRAY send his Porygon2 around the place dishing out cups and picking them up.

Reno however would suddenly find a message from Sub on his SNAG, asking him to come up to the cafe to meet him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:27 pm
Fading into the cafe's back room via a Teleport, Reno quietly pushed his way through into the main area to sit across from Sub. "Sup, boss. Any other oddities pop up like the last one or is this something we actually know is real?" Reno questioned, tapping the table twice before getting a cup of coffee deposited in front of him. Taking a sip, the psychic of the team awaited an answer.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:29 pm
Chaos smirked and shook Kaya's hand. "Don't feel bad. My memory is ~/~, anyway. I tend to ignore people unless I see something in them I like. Or if they ~/~ me off, either way. You got a point there, though."

Chaos let go of Kaya's hand after he was done talking and put Ragebearer's ball back on his belt. "Lemme know when you're done with the room. Got a little morale issue needs ironing out."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:29 pm
Tesei Utakata
Fading into the cafe's back room via a Teleport, Reno quietly pushed his way through into the main area to sit across from Sub. "Sup, boss. Any other oddities pop up like the last one or is this something we actually know is real?" Reno questioned, tapping the table twice before getting a cup of coffee deposited in front of him. Taking a sip, the psychic of the team awaited an answer.

"It's actually last time I wanted to talk to you about." Sub began to explain as he took a gulp from his cup. "GRAY can only relay so much information to. Exactly what happened? It's rare that we...fail...in our objectives." He stated as his gaze fixed on Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:59 pm
Looking to his coffee for a moment, Reno decided exactly how to word this one. "It wasn't so much a failure as deception by the enemy that prevented an accurate picture a the hellstorm we were runnin' into. The leak we found that gave us the information was false and made to force into thinking they were assailin' the Pokemon Village, when instead they were set up to record our assault on the Pokemon to make our group look pretty bad. Strange thing was, these guys were leagues above the Royal guards we faced in the palace. Although i did get one guy's name. He was called....Chevalier, I think." Reno informed Sub, taking the occasional sip of his coffee to break up the story.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:39 pm
Tesei Utakata
Looking to his coffee for a moment, Reno decided exactly how to word this one. "It wasn't so much a failure as deception by the enemy that prevented an accurate picture a the hellstorm we were runnin' into. The leak we found that gave us the information was false and made to force into thinking they were assailin' the Pokemon Village, when instead they were set up to record our assault on the Pokemon to make our group look pretty bad. Strange thing was, these guys were leagues above the Royal guards we faced in the palace. Although i did get one guy's name. He was called....Chevalier, I think." Reno informed Sub, taking the occasional sip of his coffee to break up the story.

"I see." Was all Sub said, drowning his words with another sip of his tea. As he leaned back in his chair and stared up at the roof he spoke. "So it seems I'm not the only one wanted in Kalos now, they saw and recorded your faces, yes?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:33 pm
Reno blinked before sighing. "GRAY coulda told you that. The entire fiasco was streamed over the internet for the whole world ta see. But I'm still wondered what the hell those people were who caused this. Does Kalos have a division of spies we don't know about?" Reno pondered, drumming on the table as he pondered the idea of spies clad in bright reds running around Kalos. Shaking his head out of the insane idea, Reno once again took a sip of his coffee to stare down Sub.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:14 pm
"Well that's going to cause some problems." Sub sighed as he put his cup down. "Remember the guys I said which were behind the Royal Guard? Team Flare? That might be your answer. Maybe a special division of Flare." He assumed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 pm
"Well, they had the right color a outfit fer the name. So what do we do now?" Reno questioned, swirling his coffee quietly before taking another sip.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:53 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Chaos smirked and shook Kaya's hand. "Don't feel bad. My memory is ~/~, anyway. I tend to ignore people unless I see something in them I like. Or if they ~/~ me off, either way. You got a point there, though."

Chaos let go of Kaya's hand after he was done talking and put Ragebearer's ball back on his belt. "Lemme know when you're done with the room. Got a little morale issue needs ironing out."

Kaya considered what Chaos said for a moment before speaking again, choosing to ignore the comments regarding Chaos' memory. Best not to provoke someone you're aware likely eats nails for breakfast just so he could.....better not to go there, he thought, just as his mind attempted to finish the scenario it had imagined.

"Think a battle might be helpful?" He asked, realizing that he hadn't been part of one in quite some time that was worth the effort. mostly just punks with little fairies and lion cubs that still hadn't grown into their manes. He had two Pokemon in mind right off the bat that he wanted to get back into serious battles and one of them could very likely take a tremendous boost from the experience. He kept getting a peculiar feeling from her, after all, as if her energy was simply spilling over, even before he'd become a hybrid.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm
Chaos seemed uneasy at the challenge. "I dunno. He can lay a beating down fine, and take one just as easy. The problem is in getting him to do what I tell him to. More than once, doing his own thing has gotten him fainted. Dunno if another fight is what he needs."

After thinking for a moment, he smirked. "Still, if you want to get beat that badly, I can provide."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:21 am
"I can see how that might be a problem..." Kaya agreed after a moment. "I'll let you have the room for a while, then. You can see about ironing that out." He finally said after a moment or two.

"I can train outside the city, anyway. Been looking at the local Pokemon for a non-Fairy-Type Pokemon lately....." He admitted as he recalled the Pokemon called Furfrou. A rather loyal canine, to be sure. It might be nice to have something like that on his side. Or perhaps the enigmatic Meowstic he'd heard so much about.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:01 pm
After a few days of gathering himself in his room, Darts is finally packed up and ready to go. The coffee withdrawals were beginning to kick in, hard, and Giratina's voice was thundering in his ears to call him back to the Distortion World. Slinging a bag with all of his worldly possessions over his jacketed shoulder, the hybrid takes the time to glance at himself in the mirror as he passed. He wasn't looking too bad all things considered, and considering where he was headed he was going to need to muster all of his intestinal fortitude. "Well. Here goes nothing." he mutters as he heads out of headquarters, into the slightly chilly Lumiose night. Snow had come down from the north, and it was just beginning to barely touch the city, flakes falling onto the chilled ground. The flurries were beginning to clump in little bunches, and Darts shivered as he imagined how they were going to be where he was headed.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games