Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:08 am
Conrad sighed. "Here, we'll play together." He said holding her and moving her arm when he saw the ball get close. "See? Like this. It's easy once you get the hang of it." Had he read the instructions for the sole purpose of teaching her? All signs point to yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:17 am
Alyson blushed, but she didn't reject his help. In fact, she was rather grateful for it since it allowed her to even lean on him a bit . . . she was feeling . . . oddly tired. Though perhaps that was from all the walking practice yesterday. Not to mention, this newest house guest was most certainly a handful.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:26 am
Conrad was rather happy to be this close to Ally. But his mirth was replaced by concern when she started to sag against him. "Ally?" He whispered. "Are you okay?" He paused the Game and moved her to the couch. "Alyson?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:33 am
Alyson huffed. "I'm fine." she said, not wanting to lose face while she was entertaining a guest. She stood up, pushing off any feelings of tiredness. She could rest once her guest left. "Though . . . maybe this particular game . . . is a bit much." she admitted, biting her lower lip in a bit of frustration even as she held out the controller in a rather helpless manner. The whole movement control thing was a little . . . strange. It didn't even seem to be working properly as her little person currently had their hands over their head even though she was barely holding the controller to the side.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:38 am
Conrad frowned. "Yoga it is then, plus it helps strengthen the muscles." He added. "I'll see if we have it."

Clara pouted, feeling left out. "What do I do then?" She asked.

Conrad wasn't paying attention. "I don't know. . .catch a chicken?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:44 am
Alyson looked confused. "I don't own any chickens." she said before shaking her head. "Why can't you join in? As far as I know, yoga can be a group activity . . ." she asked, not understanding what the problem was.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:01 am
Clara sighed. "Fine I'll stay and do the stupid yoga~ My sister's always saying it'll help my Chi anyway." She grumbled.

"HA!" Conrad cooed pulling out the case. "I have caught it! Okay. I'll just put it into the console and we can get started~!" He beamed, triumphant.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:05 am
Alyson smiled at Clara. "Well, I don't know anything about Chi, but going to yoga classes was a big thing while I was alive. And I would go whenever I had the time. I always felt much more invigorated afterwards and my balance even improved once I started doing it at home." she said, trying to get the other to look on the bright side.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:18 am
"I'm sure it will help you loads too." Conrad added. "Maybe this is the kind of therapy we should have done before? Since it is something you know and some poses are sitting down too." He called absent minded as he picked a simple setting.

Clara grinned darkly. "Hey," She whispered to Alyson. "Watch this." She wiggled her fingers at Conrad giving him a cats tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:34 am
Alyson blinked as Conrad sprouted a cat's tail . . . and for a moment all she could think was: I wonder what he'd look like with cat ears too . . . But then she shook her head and sighed. "Um . . . I don't think Conrad'll appreciate that very much." she said, smiling lightly. Though . . . she didn't really mind . . . She suddenly sighed. "I miss my cat . . ." she muttered, realizing how long it'd been since she'd had a cat . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:41 am
Conrad turned. "What?" He asked having not really been paying attention.

Clara had made the tail disappear and had put a ridiculous mustache on him instead. "Nothing." She cooed. "Can we play now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:02 am
Alyson couldn't help it. She snorted and started trying so hard to stop giggling. It really was a ridiculous mustache. She laughed for about a minute before she was able to get herself under control. However, as she was able to straighten and calm down, she suddenly felt a wave of dizziness and exhaustion. She tried to hold herself up, tried to stay upright and conscious but . . . As she exerted her power, she suddenly felt it all slip away from her. Her solid form flickered and for a moment was both invisible and intangible. It felt like her hold on her own body was going haywire. But soon enough, she snapped back to her solid state, and boy did she feel it! She stumbled backwards and fell, unconscious before she even hit the floor.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:09 am
"Alyson!" Conrad cried, his befuddlement of her mirth gone. He went to her side and helped her gently to the ground. "Alyson? Alyson! Speak to me Dallim." He whispered laying her on the couch. He looked to be in physical pain.

Clara blinked. "Hey, she'll be okay dude, don't get too-" He made to put her hand on his shoulder watching him flinch and turn, his eyes blazing red. "Okay. I'll go. . to the bathroom. You. . .do whatever."

Conrad gave a hiss at Clara and stroked Alyson's cheek. He didn't like her pallor, so he gently took her into his arms and traced into her room, laying her in the warm covers and tucking her in.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:22 am
Alyson didn't stir. She didn't respond to Conrad's cries nor being tucked into bed. It was rather reminiscent of when she first was returned to her body . . . Her breathing, however, was worrisome. Small, shallow breathes were all she could manage. She'd been spending too much energy keeping her body light so she could function, that it was backfiring in a big way. Her chest barely moved as she slept.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:29 am
In that moment, the whole house seemed to still. As if time had stopped. Echos of metal heels hitting the cobble path rang through the sensitive ears of the Vampires in the house as something came closer. Clara flung open the door. "Sis!" She cooed letting the woman in. The hood covered the womans face. But her fire red hair billowed from the hood. She waved her sister off and followed the aura of broken magic to where the panicked vampire was. "Move." She growled to the vampire. She watched him scurry to the other side of her unconscious client and huffed. "What idiot would try to do this?" She drawled, annoyed. "Not many people can do what I can, and only half of those can get them this far. I'm shocked she's lived this long." She heard the vampire give a whimper like a kicked puppy. She smirked and took off her gloves and put her hand on Alyson's forehead and used her aura to assess how much damage had been done. Her own mind was open, just in case Alyson had a need to reach out and talk.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff