Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:52 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett’s inner beast urged her to mark him, but she pushed the beast back for the time pacifying it with the deepening kiss and the burning of her skin where it touched his. Is this why mates never wanted to be apart from one another? The thought was fleeting as she felt his hands cup her rear pulling her flush against him and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried them to the bed. When he laid her back she gave a soft whimper as he pulled away and she laid there, watching him mess in a drawer of the night stand before returning to her.

~~~~Skippy~~~~

She stretched languidly beneath the soft sheets that caressed her bare skin, but she turned seeking the warmth of the man she’d dozed off beside after their love play. She’d left a very small, but still evident mark on his neck, and a few…claw marks that she wasn’t especially sure if she should be proud of or not. If this was any indication of what the full moon was going to be like she was going to be one happy Lykae. She decided and opened her eyes drowsily, his scent filled her nose and the beast was calm, quiet. At least for now.

She hadn’t been able to fully claim him, wouldn’t be able to until the full moon which was what? Hmm? What day was it, she couldn’t remember. Didn’t matter she supposed. Sleepily she laid her head on his shoulder, and took a deep breath of their combined scents. It was lulling to her senses and she had to fight for consciousness. Blinking she forced herself to keep her eyes open, glancing towards the clock and the windows. It was still daylight, she thought anyways. She then tilted her head to look up at him.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: He's asleep and I'm going stir crazy
OOC: New Outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:03 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara tilted her head looking up at him as he mumbled about the salt water pool “ Well if we move to a house on the beach we won’t need it, or we can stay were we are and do the pool” She shrugged and looked out over the water “ Your place might be big enough if we don’t have any more children…but if we do it’d be to small. Well unless we left a large gap between them.” She said thoughtfully as she watched a dolphin in the distance

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:07 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade thought about it. "Nah we'll go find a place with our own private beach." He said kissing her shoulder. "Maybe something big so the kids can run around, but we'll have to fence off the beach once they're born for safety reasons." He rambled watching the dolphins and smirked. Maybe he should let her got and play. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:15 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She laughed lightly at his idea of fencing off the beach “ They’ll be half Lykae and half Sorceri if it’s a boy and half Lykae and a quarter sorceri and a quarter sirenae if it’s a girl. Do you really think a fence will stop them?” She asked looking up at him with a soft grin, something nudged her foot and she turned her head to look down as rounded nose of a dolphin poked above the water then splashed at the two of them.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:24 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded a little. "Of course it will." He said with confidence. The something brushed his back and he gave a slight gasp. "Ah." He yelped when they had water splashed at them. "I think they want to play." He said a bit dumbly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:36 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara laughed at him and she shook her head gently pulling away from him to run hand over the dolphin’s nose “ of course they do, they are very protective of pregnant women, and they know what I am…part of the ocean just as they are” She said as she took a hold of the dolphin’s fin and it pulled her around in a lazy circle. It could of course go further and faster, but it was clear the creature was being gentle with her.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:47 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly as he watched them. She was so beautiful. His chest hurt from the pain of her beauty. "I know. I hope we have dolphins in our beach too." He mused. He looked around at the humans staring in awe of this girl playing with the dolphins and were trying to record it on their phones but Kade made sure to get in the way of them filming her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:59 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She smiled as the dolphin slowed and she released it’s fin, “ We will, they will find us. Dolphins by nature adore children so they will be good protectors so long as we can keep the beach clean of pollution. “ she said laughing as she was again splashed by the dolphin which nudged her playfully . “ There are to many people here to play freely, but they will keep sharks away from the beach” She stated simply reaching out to rub the dolphin’s head. “ they’ll be able to hear the baby very early, their hearing is almost as acute as mine”

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded. "Then I'll make sure our beach won't be polluted." He said. "I'll buy us a nice slice of area to build a house on and all that stuff." He stroked the head of a dolphin next to him and nodded. "I hope they'll understand that I'll protect you too." He added smiling softly at her holding his hand out. "I'll make sure we're somewhere near the beach for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:32 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She nodded turning to look towards the beach as a camera flash went off and she frowned lightly “ I have a feeling this is going to get ugly. “ She said then turned to look at one of the dolphins as it harshly pushed her towards the beach and she looked at it confused then looked further out and turned to Kade “ Speaking of sharks…Move it” She said pointing towards the beach as she made a steady line for the shore herself the dolphins flanking the two of them until they were in the shallows, then the creatures turned back. It was about that time that people started screaming and running out of the water. A large…not dolphin form spotted in the waters just a few hundred yards from where they’d been swimming.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:48 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded and while holding her hand he made a bee line to the shore with her and stroked a dolphin in thanks when they were close enough. He turned back and spotted a fin just as the shark signal at the lifeguard building went off causing the humans to flee. "Loud." He mumbled moving her to their spot and sat her down wrapping a towel around her to keep her warm.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:54 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She nodded in agreement “ yes, but humans don’t have sensitive hearing and that alarm has to be heard along way down the beach” She said and adjusted the volume as he sat her down and wrapped her up in a towel. She smiled leaning into him “ We could just lay in the sun and enjoy that…or play volley ball…or Frisbee. Sometimes I just lay out in the sun and nap like a big cat…or a gator. Of course, when I do that I usually wake up with baby gators sitting on me to sun themselves. “ She said closing her eyes to enjoy the warmth of the sun, despite the panicked humans running about either trying to get off the beach or take pictures.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:20 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly and kept her cuddled close to him and kissed her hair. "I'd like to lay here for a while until the humans either leave or return to the water then we can play." He growled lowly in her ear. "I like the thought of sun baking with you though." He smiled softly and kissed her hair again. She smelt more lovely now than before. How was he supposed to resist her? He thought blushing softly. His beast rattled his cage with a growl. He wanted out to paw at this beautiful woman in his arms. But people were around so he was forced to censor himself so refrained from petting anything that wasn't her thigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara nodded lightly and laid back curling close to him and enjoying the closeness “ Most of them will leave with in the next little bit and then it’ll be another half hour or so before the life gaurds will let anyone in the water, I think the term bathing gets your attention, I don’t always sun bathe in the nude though” She said implying that occasionally she did. As he stroked her thigh she grinned and let her fingers stroke teasingly up and down his forearm.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:09 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smirked. "I like the sound of that." He whispered lowly. "We can do it at home." He looked around noticing people either just settling on their mats or going home including those men. One or two looked in direction of Kade and Clara so he growled lowly at them cuddling his mate just a tiny bit close to him nuzzling her and kissing her hair. His hand still stroking her thigh.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games