Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Agenda: Work ◈With: n/a ◈Warm/Driving

Alexus nodded as he was graciously thanked, wiping his lips with a napkin and chuckling to himself. "Hm? Oh, thinking about your furball of a cat made me lose my appetite." He joked, making a face as she touched his forehead. He waved off her worry, pushing his food closer so she would eat it. "My shift is over, so we can leave once you're ready." He added, playing with his hair and slumping lazily in his seat. He had to come back here tomorrow too. "So the manager came back today, and brought her kid to work. Didn't stop her from being a b***h, though. I'd hate to think the kid is Tyrese's. She sorta looks like him though."

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Rainy Day $981 x

Rylee looked at her husband before she gave a small nod. "Okay." She said before she chuckled a little and stuck her tongue out at him. She then picked up one of the chicken nuggets and brought it up to her mouth, taking a bite. She then blinked in surprise as he said his shift was over. "I-I didn't keep you from working did I?" She said in a bit of a worried tone. She didn't want him to loose his job, though technically he shouldn't have even had to have come into work today. Chewing then swallowing, she then ate the last of the chicken nuggets before gathering up the trash. Rylee then looked over at her husband and tilted her head to the side a little bit. "Oh. Is that why you had to come into work today." She said with a bit of a grumble before she looked at him with a curious look. "She has a kid?" She said before she shook her head a little bit. "Ty didn't seem to be like the type that would be interested in having kids." She said before she stood up and threw the garbage in a garbage can. "Okay, we can go now."

O.O.C -

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alexus laughed, "Babe, I'd love if you were the one to keep me from working. Fortunately I've just worked all my hours already." They could go home, get out of this weather. He'd already gotten soaked this morning and still felt cold down to his bones. He wanted to snuggle under the blankets, maybe get a little hanky-panky in somewhere. But really he wanted to sleep . The deathling turned off the television, cocking his head towards his beloved wife. "Yeah, that's why I was called in. She thought she was big and bad accusing me of not working at all." The male snorted, helping Rylee gather trash and throw it away. He could only agree with everything she was saying. "He certainly didn't want any when I knew him. I don't imagine he's a bad father, though. I bet he wears a phanny pack." Alex snickered, turning out the lights and leading the way out of the resort.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Rainy Day $981 x

Rylee looked at Alex and relaxed a bit, happy that she hadn't distracted him from his work. The young woman then looked into his eyes before she gave a small huff. She had honestly been a little bit annoyed that her husband had to work. She had wanted to sit and cuddle with him all day and maybe watch a few movies or something. Looking into his eyes, she then rolled her own teal eyes a little bit. Just because Alexus could be a bit of a pain in the side sometimes, he was a good person. Kissing her husband's cheek, she then shook her head. "He seemed a bit cold that one time I met him, but I would imagine he would be a good father." She said before she chuckled a bit as that image filled her head. Taking her husband's hand, she gave a small huff as she noticed it was still raining, but at least thanks to her powers, neither of them had to worry about getting wet.

O.O.C -

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:15 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alexus sighed to himself. No boss again today. Figures. Rolling his eyes, he left his desk for a few hours to help out around the rest of the resort. He brought luggage down from rooms and played room service for a while. He even got a free muffin from the chef for delivering food to a few guests. He returned to reception after his ten minute break, sliding into his chair and coughing into the crook of his arm. He then noticed his phone flashing, seeing it was from his wife once he checked his backlog. "Let's eat at the cafeteria over here, since I get a discount."

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Relationship: Married Clothes: Cute Money: $995
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Rylee was walking, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket and paused a moment. Stopping to look down, she then read the message before smiling a little bit and hitting the reply button.

Okay. I'll see you soon.

She texted back before she headed in the direction of the hotel. About fifteen minuets later, the teal haired young woman found herself staring up at the building. She still thought that Tyrese's place of business was nicer, it fit the island a lot more that Amour did. Smiling a little bit, she pushed the doors open. Ignoring the glances she was getting, the teal haired young woman then stepped up to the front desk and gave her husband a warm smile as she leaned her elbows on the counter. "Hi there~" She said as she looked into his eyes, a few strands of her long teal locks resting on her counter. "How has your morning been?" She asked him curiously.

OOC: -

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alexus' eyes brightened after seeing his wife, standing at the counter as she walked over to him and cooed a greeting. He grinned in return, folding his arms along the solid surface between them. "Hi again." He replied, letting the next people in line move to the other receptionist. He leaned back to clock out for his lunch break, tucking his cell phone in his back pocket. "My day has been fine. How about yours, my dove?" The deathling asked, circling around the desk to join her. They could leave to the cafe at anytime, it right right across the lobby after all. Besides, he expected her to walk in saying she found them a new pet. He knew it was going to be a bombshell if he didn't like whatever it was, or rather, couldn't get along with it. What if Rylee pampered it, buying rhinestone collars and canopy beds? Yuck.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Relationship: Married Clothes: Cute Money: $995
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rylee looked at her husband then smiled at him sweetly before standing up straight and looking up at him as he stood next to her. "My day has been kind of interesting. I went for a walk today and ended up on the beach where I noticed a new business opened up, it turns out it's another hotel, but you'll never guess who owns it." She said as her teal eyes stared up at him. Of course she would tell her husband that she saw Tyrese's new place, after all, the man had invited the two of them over to eat there one day. Though she was a bit sad that she couldn't tell him the news of her buying them a new pet, but she still wasn't sure if she wanted a cat or a dog yet, plus there was the matter of having to buy it a collar and a bed, she knew that Alex just agreeing to let them have a pet was amazing, she doubted he would be too thrilled if he came home and saw a cat or dog curled up on his half of the bed.

OOC: -

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:18 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤
( ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Deathling◈Agenda: Work ◈With: n/a ◈Business Casual/Driving

Alexus felt a vibration in his pocket while he was working, having to ignore it while he clocked several families out and half a dozen business people in for some kind of convention or something. Someone else who came in scoffed their prices and said they were going to the new hotel downtown. Ty's place?! Were they losing people to him already? Rylee told him about it yesterday, a nice set up right in the beach. Hmph. As soon as he was clear, the deathling checked his phone, receiving another text at the same time. She was serious about what? He didn't ask right away, seeing as she was setting him up to receive yet another text. Ooh! Was it going to be something steamy?! The man made sure no one was looming over his shoulder, leaning against the counter on one arm until a picture popped up on his screen. Aha! She was serious about the strip tease! He hadn't given it much thought! A wicked grin encompliced his lips. Well, she ruined the surprise of what he'd see under her clothing, but out the power in his hands to pick. He tapped his lips thoughtfully, eyes trained on the phone screen. "I like <3 But how about something....with more lace?" He liked frilly feminine things on her, the way it layed on her skin and curved along her figure. Alex put his phone away, sitting up to clock out for lunch. He was going to buy an eclair from the lunch room...and maybe a fruit of some kind. Yuck. The man was getting a phone call as he exited the room, seeing it was his mother's called id. Uh oh.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageLillian&Sela

Why’d she have to get car troubles this morning?! Lillian sighed in irritation as she parked in her usual parking spot and leaned forward against the wheel. She was having a relatively good morning before that, a little pained, but still good. The blonde reached down and plucked the torn paper from her center console with Mishka’s name and number on it. Looking back up through her rearview mirror, it looked like Sela had fallen back asleep on the drive over after playing with G. Lillian smiled softly at her sleeping child and mulled over the idea of getting a pet for them. Obviously she’d be stuck in charge of taking care of it, but Sela could help and learn. It was really just a matter of finding something that wouldn’t freak out around them; that would definitely be the hard part. Sighing softly, she pulled her keys from the ignition and got out of the car, making sure to grab her things before shuffling to the back and unbuckling the passed out toddler. Even though Mishka had freaked her out a bit, at least with G around she could open up a little more. Perhaps it was something to put serious thought into. Groaning as she hoisted the girl into her arms, feeling her head fall against her shoulder, Lillian’s expression twisted in pain for a brief moment before calming and shutting the door. Locking up her car, her heels echoed against the asphalt as she made her way towards the front of the hotel and walked through the front door.

As she walked through the doors she could already see Alex looking as bored and disgruntled as ever. “Hey Alex,” she greeted as she walked past the reception desk and down the hall to her office. His attitude annoyed her and she didn’t like how he cockily insulted Ty, like Lysander, but she personally didn’t have it out for him. Plus, for now, she was just done dealing with people. She felt emotionally numb and drained, and just didn’t care. After settling into her office, laying Sela along her couch and finding one of her spare coats to drape over her, Lillian fell back into her chair as she opened her computer and stared blankly at the illuminated screen. The thing that brought her out of her stupor was the sound of her message alert going off. Jumping in her seat a little, she leaned over and pulled her phone out to see it was a text from her brother. Normally, given how seething with rage she was feeling towards him, she wouldn’t have even bothered to answer, but the sight of Ty’s name within the text caught her attention. Opening the text, she felt her heart sink at seeing what had been typed out to her. Hospital?! Before she could even react another message popped up about him picking Ty up and taking him home. Quickly she texted her traitor of a brother back before leaning back in her seat and calling Sinclair to take care of Sela. Of course he agreed.

Leaning back in her seat, she ran a hand along her jaw slowly before her fingers slid down to her clavicle where the abalone pendant lay against her skin on a new chain. What happened?! Was it serious? Well, it couldn’t have been if he was being released to go home, or he could just be a stubborn a** and refusing the help; which seemed more like him. The idea that something terrible happened to him and she could have never known...It hurt. What hurt worse was that he could have been ripped away from her in one single instant and he believed she didn’t love him. Lillian leaned forward into her desk, dropping her head against the desk and wrapping her arms around her head to hide her worried and crying face.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Deathling◈Agenda: Work ◈With: n/a ◈Business Casual/Driving

Alexus looked up at his manager as she came in with the kid again, although she looked too distracted to pinpoint exactly where he was- since she looked towards reception rather than the opposite side of the room where he was heading to dinning. Rolling his eyes, he turned his attention back to his phone. "No, I haven't seen that decrepit old man in ages. Why?" He watched Lillian disappear down the hallway towards her office, walking into the next room himself and heading to the dessert bar for his eclair and fruit. His brows raised in surprise as he listened to the woman on the other end of the phone. "He did that? Then, he's either on the run or in big trouble with the guys in charge. But no, he hasn't come to me. And John is alright?" He continued, paying for his food once he was given an employee discount. He was quiet the whole way to an empty booth, sitting down and glancing at the screen as Rylee text him back. His mother aside, he quickly smiled and text back. "Thaaaaaaaats the one ;P oh bby, you always do daddy right. <3" laughing to himself as he sent it, glad he was getting off of work soon. His mother's voice made his ear ring for a moment, the male jumping in his seat and nearly dropping his phone. "What?! What? Yes! I knew, but I'm not allowed to say anything. You know-" She hung up before Alex could finish. He placed the phone down calmly, sighing before taking the first bite of his lunch. "Mm. Delicious."

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦
( ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:36 am
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

((I'm just gonna say that Robin was gone on a personal trip))

It was so good to finally be back home; in Soliel! After being gone for days it was nice to get back and finally spend some time with Shiro for once. The whole time she was gone, she had been craving to hear his voice, see his smile, and steal all of his affections. On the way to Saisons, Robin could barely keep in all of her excitement! "So glad to be back home!! Now, where's my Shiro?" She thought as she glanced around the lobby area. No one really fit Shiro's appearance. Besides, it seemed like the only people who were there were the hotel employees. The dark haired girl released a sigh and pouted. Oh how she hated waiting! But, maybe he was just getting off work? Something like that, maybe... "I'll wait for him." She muttered to herself and walked over to one of the chairs by the bar to sit.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: No one ■ Where?: Saisons ■ Money: $ 1,000.00 ■ Outfit: Chilly Day ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games