Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:19 pm
asbloodrunscold

KALISTIA LE
"No matter what happens, I'll live happily until the end."

User Image

She listened with great enthusiasm to his story. Even though he had kept it short, there were many details in the story that she really wanted to ask about or just gush about in general. "That's incredible! It's a feat to be able to drink so much without getting drunk. Oh, and with the three-headed ogre? I've never seen an ogre, not to mention the one with three heads! It's almost like in a fairy tale or a myth." While she had her share of magical animals in the forests where she stayed before, those animals mostly mutated and was not born with magic. "You really have an exciting life there. I feel like it'll be interesting to be able to see what you had seen." She complimented earnestly with shinning and curious eyes. There was that feeling the man must have travelled many places before.

"Hi, I'm Kalistia Le. It's very nice to meet you!" She giggled softly at his half-joke. While she was not sure about which part of the joke was real, she was loosening up and having fun. Plus, that introduction of his was not entirely wrong. He was really handsome, after all. "Well, I don't really have any special title, but I'm proud of my hair!"

Money: $788.5
Mood: Friendly
Clothing: Loose hair, ankle-length blue dress and sandals
(OOC: Not at all. Go ahead!)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Current Mood: Happy ║ Current Company: Kalistia Le
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc smile

Etana nodded "Aye! You'd not think creatures like that existed, but the longer you live the more you encounter!" he said as when he was a regular guard he had no idea creatures like this were real. They were stories told to frighten children, but about this point he knew there were weird creatures from all walks of life. He nodded "You see a lot of things when you're traveling the world as a hero. You slay some dragons here, rescue some maidens there, save the world a few times and tell the stories." of course it'd sound insane what with the "hero" business but no part of him didn't seem genuine.

He leaned in a bit with a smile "Aye! And what wonderful hair it is. Its like a river, and clearly well taken care of Lady Le." she said and gently took her hands. He rolled over her palms upwards "I'm also very good at reading a person and I can tell you are..." he stared, his eyes shining an unnatural golden for a minute before he came back to her "A good person. You aren't very good with people, but it doesn't take a lot to relax you.You keep to yourself, but that not a bad thing and you listen. Oh, and you have quite a romantic side as well...that is valuable! You should learn to take advantage of that." he said before rubbing his hands together with a smile.

The bartender was putting their drinks down, and hers first since she was actually the one with the smallest order before getting started on him. He looked them over "I think this is a good town, and hopefully the drinks live up to that."

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Money: $1000 ║ Current Location: Bar (Shimmering Starfish)

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:54 pm
asbloodrunscold

KALISTIA LE

User Image

"Ah, so that's how it is! That's incredible!" his hero business was rather unbelievable normally, but he seemed so genuine that she almost have no doubt about his words at all. Of course, she still had to wonder about the whole truthfulness of the sentence such as, how long had he lived, or was he serious in some part of the story, or was it normal circumstances where he came from? The stories that he told belonged to the older age, where there were more dragons and villains. The more she thought about it, the more confuse she became. Actually, on normal circumstances one did not need to think that far further. But then, it was Kalistia, so she thought too much on the subject.

Too caught up in her thoughts, she did not realize when Etana had leaned in closer or had taken her hands (nor had she heard the compliment about her hair). The warm contact and closer distance made her cheeks reddened. She was confused and embarrassed at the same time. Um, why was he holding her hand? Blinking in confusion, she watched as he turned her hand over and started speaking. Ah, so that was the case. Because she was still looking at his face, she could see the unnatural change in his eyes before it turned to normal. Strangely, she had felt that light in his eyes was rather beautiful and he would not put her in danger. Someone had told her once that she was too trusting sometimes, but she believed in her gut.

"Wah, how did you know? Those characteristics were all...correct, actually. Well, according to many others I've met before. You're someone with many talents, aren't you?" When she registered what he had said after the strange eye glow, she looked surprised and in awe at the same time. Her reddened cheeks glowed more visible when he mentioned her romantic side and she smiled shyly. "Is it? Was it obvious?" Many others had said that characteristic of her was too much of a dreamer and it may get her in trouble.

"Thank you." She turned and smiled gratefully at the bartender when her drink came. It had a shiny blue color, calming and beautiful like the sea, decorated with a toy shark that looked a bit goofy. The bartender suggested her to squeeze the shark and she looked in awe as the red liquid dripped out of the toy. Now that was quite spooky, but it made her laugh somehow. "Well, while I'm not sure about the taste, the color certainly lived up to its name."

Mood: Friendly
OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

(Ooc: )

Etana pointed at himself "I am an excellent judge of character. I'd already had you pegged the moment you spoke, but it doesn't hurt to look deeper." he told her and truthfully he did like to read people...especially those he was interested in and that was a lot of people when it came down to it. He was cheating of course, but it was better to wow them was it not? Its not like it wasn't a fairly natural ability...it just took some focus.

Etana nodded her hands "Of course! Plus, with being in this city I believe one has to have a natural sense of romance. It does have a reputation to uphold. You just have to embrace it!" he said as he picked up his first cup to drink once it was placed down. It was Sex on The Beach, simple and easy and not as uncomfortable as the real thing. He enjoyed the taste though it was weak....as expected. He nodded "I have many talents, after all, a hero should be able to fulfill every role in any location." he said.

He looked at her drink for a moment "Oh that is a gruesome drink. I like i, fits the motif but so long as it tastes good." of course he had no clue how well she could hold her alcohol or anything like that even a low amount. Etana was not a lightweight by any means.

Current Money: $1000 ║ Current Location: Bar (Shimmering Starfish)

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:20 pm
asbloodrunscold

KALISTIA LE

User Image

"Ah, really? I've known that city is peaceful, but to find out that it has a romantic reputation is new." She raised a brow, wondering about the sense of romance that Etana talked about. That was quite intriguing to her and she would love to experienced romance. "That seems interesting nonetheless. Makes me feel quite excited actually. It'll be nice to find someone special here."

"That's a pretty drink. Looks vibrant." She peeked at Etana's drink curiously, the bright orange color easily caught her eye. The drink certainly looked rather festive, like something from the beach. Hawaii stuff. Judging from what she could conclude from the drink, its name was another easy guess, but she felt rather embarrassed to say the whole name out loud. "If I have to guess, it's something with "beach" in it, right? How does it taste?"

That also returned her attention to the drink that she was nursing in her hand. She leaned down and took a sniff of her drink. There was a light fruity smell and she tentatively sipped a little. Mhmm, yep, definitely fruity. The alcoholic taste was still there, but it was not that much. It was really delicious, actually. She smiled a little, pleased with what she had choosen. "Mhmm, it's good!"

Mood: Flustered
OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Etana nodded his head "Yes, its a peaceful place but there is a special place here where one can test your connections." he told her holding up his finger "I think its some manner of fruit that proves if you two are soulmates." he shrugged as he turned back to the bar "That is what my gods have told me anyhow." a little change in his tones, not to sound less sure but to sound less...excited? Difficult to tell as he still seemed happy. He'd never seen the fruit in any case, odds were he was quite single.
He did turn to her "Indeed, I have seen many beauties and handsome men here. I don't know if my fated is here, but It presents a lot of opportunity."

Etana nodded his head as he looked at what was left "Sex on the Beach. Fruity Rum. The alcohol is not especially pungent, but it tastes nice." though he still had many drinks to try as the bartender began to place them down on after the other. He even got a shark attack and he tasted that next since she seemed to enjoy it. It was also pretty nice.

He nodded "Yeah, these are fairly tasty. They wouldn't even get a brownie drunk, but I can see them being enjoyed in the sun." she said as he picked up the Lava flow and began to pour the pineapple mixture and watched it flow. The man smirked "People have really come up with some interesting drinks." he said and began to drink that as well. It was also tasty and fruity, not very strong.

"Definitely not as how as lava. I haven't been around that since fighting that cherufe and rescuing that girl.....forgotten her name by this point. I tell you its hard to get a magical item strong enough to allow you to withstand magma. I never did thank that magician." he shook his head to move onto the next drink. The Hurricane.

He looked to her "Ah but how rude of me I speak of myself a lot. What brought you to this place if not the chance for everlasting romance?" he asked her.

Current Money: $950 ║ Current Location: Bar (Shimmering Starfish)

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:31 am
asbloodrunscold

KALISTIA LE

User Image

"That's interesting. So you've gotta pass a trial to become soulmates. Then again, it's admirable if someone actually pass the trials to become soulmate. It's kind of romantic in a way and especially wonderful to do such a thing with the one you believed to be the true love." She sighed happily at the thought. The word "soulmate" held a certain importance to it. She felt that the trial would be quite difficult if that were to be the case. "I wonder if what would happen if someone were to fail, however. I know it's a bad thing to consider and I hope there would be no such punishment if the couple did fail." She shuddered at the thought.

"Indeed, plenty of people to talk to. It makes me kind of thinking about the way we would determine who is our fated one, however." The talk about his opportunities got her thinking. "I believe the process would be unclear in a way. It's a bit scary in a way." She had not experienced romantic love, but she had seen others hurt badly when their love ended. Some of the steps of love seemed so painful that it scared her. Nonetheless, she still would love to experience love in a way.

She perked up with interest when he described his drink. It seemed despite the rather "interesting" name, the drink would taste rather good. When Etana tried the drink that she had tried before, she nodded in agreement with his comments. "Yes. The color really suits the occasion too. Something at the beach, perhaps. Hawaii theme, maybe." She listened with attention as he told another story while enjoying the next drink. Pretty relevant to the drink name, from the way she saw it. As the new drinks appeared in from of her eyes, she was rather amazed by the creativity of the people who had invented these drinks.

"No that's alright. I enjoyed the stories." Listening to others talk was something enjoyable to do for her, so she was perfectly content to hear him talk away. She gave a small smile at his consideration of her. It took her a short second to remember her original purpose here. "Well, it's not something really special. I just thought that this city was wondering and would be an ideal place to settle down. I mean, there's a lot of things to do here." To be honest, she had thought to only stay here for a while. After all, she was not sure if she could get used to this place. Yet, given her current situation, this beautiful city is a great place to settle down. "It's a bit embarrassing but, it's a bonus to meet someone special here." She giggled softly, a light blush appearing on her cheeks.

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Etana thought for a moment "I doubt there is a punishment apart from the soul crushing realization that someone you love might not be your one and only." he stated and it was the only "punishment" he could think of that might make sense as anything else would be far too much to make sense when you really thought about it. He had seen love trials with punishments and those were the types of trials that bothered him the most. A broken heart was brutal enough. He of course didn't know if there really was anything like that.

He rolled his head as he continued to try drinks "Well love is never simple. You meet one person, and then you meet another. The fruit is probably your clearest bet." he said and it was an interesting prospect. It was certainly better than the guess work and of course....the waiting just to see if forever meant forever.

He listened to her for a moment since she was kind enough to listen to him. It wasn't the most exciting, but that was fine he understood it "Well that is good, and who knows you might discover someone to spend your life with.....or just have fun with. That is important too." he said with very little mystery as to what he meant by that last one.

Current Money: $950 ║ Current Location: Bar (Shimmering Starfish)

Wind Hime Princess

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:36 am
asbloodrunscold

KALISTIA LE

User Image

"That's true. I mean, I would also be sad that the one that I thought to love the most was not the one for me." Kalistia sighed, imagining the potential feeling of disappointment when one would found out such truth. The true heart-breaking feeling would be stronger and devastating, of course. She nodded in agreement with what he concluded about the fruit. "I suppose. The fruit was like something of a certainty for people, making them feeling safe about their love. A goal to strive for."

There was still something that was confusing about this last sentence. The way he had worded the message was rather strange. She interpreted it the way she understood, unsure of any other meaning. "Have fun with? Um, you mean like, getting along, be comfortable and having fun right? Well, that is certainly important." She took a sip of her drink, thinking a bit before asking. "Speaking of which, are there any type of people do you find easy to get along with? Or maybe someone special in mind?"

She usually was not one to pry. Maybe it was because of the subject that she liked or the alcohol (which was little to none), she felt like asking a lot of questions tonight.

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:03 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ③яם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:13 pm
User Image

Location:Home Company: ???? Money: $1000 Attire: [Casual] Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

Raining. Alva despised the rain. It was something that only ever came with misery, but left beauty in its wake....for everyone else. For plants the rain was life, but for Alva the roaring rain only reminded them of death. The only benefit to the rain was that it made the bar quiet, and with the bar quiet they were released. This gave them freedom. This gave them time. They took this time to paint, to tend to their plants, and to simply relax and they normally did so alone. There was Alex now however, though they were still unsure what their relationship to the bringer of death was. They were never the type to ignore someone in need, and for someone they had a hand in ruining. Today was their day alone, they could never dream of holding onto that time.

The rain was making it difficult to carry supplies, especially supplies they would prefer dry. Their canvas, their sheets, their pictures, even layouts for comics and the like they enjoyed doodling on. The rain would ruin them all and Alva did not wish for that and so while running through the streets Alva ducked into a random location hoping to wait out the rain. The Shimmering Starfish? A quiet place, another bar they knew of but had not had the pleasure of visiting.

Tossing a blank glance back through the window at the rain Alva decided to stay, carrying their haul over to the bar where they began to gently set things down. Their casual suit was a bit out of place, but so was the lack of color Alva seemed to be afflicted by though their visage was dampened. The simulacrum would take off their jacket for a moment to show their bandaged arms, luckily changed for clean ones this morning but ruined a bit by the water. No blood, that was good.

With a small sigh they would take a seat and sit at the bar. Silent, they remained quite quiet for a moment before looking up to the bartender "A beer please." which was a small order but they felt like they needed one now. There were many drinks here, and they wanted to try but for now a beer seemed like a good start. It took a few more moments to became aware of another presence next to them as they turned on their stool "Apologies. You don't mind if I sit here do you?" they asked not wanting to disturb......whoever they were. It was hard to tell by their looks. Alva understood that.

"...I'll take all the pain for you. Now and until the end. "

Ooc:
yo punny nut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:18 pm
User Image

❛I do not fear death.
I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born,
And had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
"How do I know you’re not the killer?” she asked.

“Because you would’ve been the first victim."❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling intrigued. || I'm speaking to a stranger. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Souless eyes scanned the crowd, some complaining about the heavy rain, some coming in just to seek shelter from the harsh, heavy droplets that fell like bullets against the window. Most came in only to be surprised at Iris’ strange appearance, along with his wardrobe choices. Iris spotted a greyish blue jacket that loosely draped off one shoulder, revealing more tattoos than his actual skin. His features were filled with piercings, few on the ears, one on the eyebrow, and another upon his bottom lip. What stood out most, was the black sclera and striking blood red irises, and each time he was asked, he would only lie and claim it as a body modification. His words weren’t all that hard to believe, considering the rest of his body.

Scarlet eyes fell upon a blurred figure in the corner of the establishment, one that has been lingering about for quite a while, and even then, the hell-hound was confused if it was another one of his mind’s tricks. Nothing he saw was considered believable, and he has led half of his life wondering if he had been existing at all. If he was simply.. in a room with cushioned walls. Still, despite what substance abuse has done to his mind, the hell-hound didn’t seem to want to stop.

‘Ding’ the overhead bell chimed as a new figure came strolling in, pale ivory skin bath in a waterfall of silver that was their hair. Intrigued by their appearance, Iris had his eyes glued to them. They held an air of elegance, reassembling those of a water lily. Their eyes were pale white, lips dusted a light shade of pink. They were pure, unlike Iris who emitted a reckless, and untrustworthy vibe. They were two ends of a spectrum, but there was also something that screamed of similarity, though he wasn’t quite sure what it was. Still, Iris found it amusing that despite how rotten this world was, there existed someone like them. What are they? A man? A woman? It didn’t quite matter. It was all the same.

Inked hands latched onto his half finished drink, contemplating the next one, or at least he had, until the revelation of bandages beneath the checkered fabric of their clothing sparked a fire within the hell-hound. He loved the sight of bandages, he thought it was all too beautiful, especially when it’s dyed a bright shade of crimson, like a garden of roses blooming upon winter snow. Eerie, yet breathtaking.

"Apologies. You don't mind if I sit here do you?" my, even the voice was rather music to the ears. Scarlet irises flicked in their direction, more so surprised that they’d choose to sit next to him when normally, others would avoid. Now, he wondered who was the stranger one between the both of them. ”The seat is yours to take, doll.” he gestured, turning back to take a large gulp from his half empty glass. However, Iris was more concerned over how they’ve got themselves onto this kind of state. Was it mistreatment from a lover? Self-harm? Or perhaps the boring.. careless mistake?

”You look quite beaten up. Has life been treating you well?” he paused, extending a hand towards his new-found companion. ”Iris.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:18 am
User Image

Location:Home Company: Iris Money: $1000 Attire: [Casual] Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

The more Alva looked upon the man they had chosen to sit next to, the more they noticed. Like Alex, they occupied two different ends the world and yet had somehow come in close contact. What games did the fates play to bring the Simulacrum into contact with a bringer of death, and....another being who smelled of it. They could not help but drag their eyes over the man, skinned adorned in tattoos and scars. Alva's remained clear on a good day, and alluring on their worst. An angels beauty was never tarnished, even when that angel was a facsimile. His eyes much like the expansive void Alva visited, and they with that hint of red that made them truly mysterious.

His appearance was wild, dark, freighting, like a demons and yet.....Alva held no fear. The man was a walking warning sign, but Alva did not turn away. They did not flinch either as he spoke. Stepped in death, Alva knew it all to well despite life having kissed them. Death could never truly claim the so what need was there for fear.
Alva did note the patrons seemed to steer clear of this one. Perhaps that is why the seat had been so easy, even men knew when there was a predator nearby. They knew to steer clear. There was no greater danger than a monster with the face of a human. They were curious, but curiosity was a dangerous poison.

Doll. Alex called them that as well. Were there so lacking in life? Their creator created them to celebrate life, and lust. They supposed they were some manner of doll. They remained thankful, but could hardly offer up a smile "Thank you." Alva's tone danced between a gentle, motherly tone and a calm, fatherly safety. They turned in their seat as the bartender gently set down the mug of bitter nectar. Alva adjusted their jacket covering up the bandages, though not completely. The pale cloth peaked through, looser now than when they had left. A man like that might have even been able to seek the scars peaking through. No accident. Those adorned Alva's fingers though it was hard to see on pale skin.

They gently picked up their mug, staring into the substance before drinking a bit. They didn't drink like someone who was desperate, and yet their mannerisms could hardly be called joyous. They pulled it away and gently set it down licking at their lips gently before the voice of the man beside them cause their attention. Their eyes shifted in their sockets first before their head did, not a flicker of fear...not for Iris.

They never felt the need to lie "I...hate the rain." an oddish answer. Perhaps it was more the rain that was further dampening their mood, but it was the reason they gave. They could still hear it....taunting them. Pounding tragedy at their heads. Did rain ever bring a good memory? Nevertheless...

"What about you? Do your days fare well?" they sounded concerned and curious. It was genuine, Alva was never the type to ignore another even above their own well-being. Their hands went up to meet Iris, no apprehension though Alva was....curious. He screamed danger, but familiarity of a sort "Alva." a name matching their appearance. White. Pure.

Iris's name was curious, but the eyes did draw attention did they not? Perhaps it had great meaning as well to this one.

Ooc:
yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image

❛I do not fear death.
I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born,
And had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
"How do I know you’re not the killer?” she asked.

“Because you would’ve been the first victim."❜

I'm feeling intrigued. || I'm speaking to Alva. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

In that moment, all Iris did was stare at the newly arrived presence. Their voice was calm, skin pale like a doll’s, and he thought the nickname suited them: doll. Their eyes were pale white, hollow, though there were sparks of curiosity when they scanned him, albeit very faint. Their lips were set in a straight line, dusted a shade of delicate pink, looking rather soft to touch. Long lashes hid their unique irises, fluttering like gentle wings of a butterfly’s with each blink of the eye. They looked delicate, fragile at first glance. But the only thing that kept the hell-hound’s interest was the lack of emotions. They were unlike any other being he came across, not even their eyes showed the faintest bit of emotions. They seemed almost..

Lifeless.

But Iris was even more intrigued when they kept the conversation going. They readjusted their clothing, though the bandages were still visible to his eye. When they spoke, their eyes met his. Straightforward, their eyes showed barely a hint of fear, none at all, and the hell-hound could feel the hard pound of his heart against his chest. They were a special kind, unique. It made him feel rather.. alive. ”I’m not surprised, not a lot of people do.” he answered, ”But I do.” rain was often a bad omen, sometimes it smelled of a flowery fragrance, of a spring that’s about to come. Sometimes, it reeked of death,of a person’s passing, of gun powder. It reeked of tragedy. He loved it.

Blurred visions of pale hands latched onto him once he withdrew his gaze, some tightly latching onto his arm, others digging and clawing into his skin. A pair in particular rested upon his neck, holding him in a tight strangle, robbing him of the air to his lungs. Vengeful whispers haunted his ears, threatening him, but he was not afraid. They could not harm him. He tapped his index finger against the polished countertop, and they disappeared almost immediately. It was just a trick his dazed mind decided to play. ”Life has been.. boring.” he paused, then returned his gaze towards them. ”But you. You made things just a tad interesting for me.”

Their hands were warm to touch, like fire burning against his icy skin, whereas Iris’ were cold, nearly reassembling a dead body. Alva. White, pure. Everything he was not. ”You’re curious.” he stated, noting the way their tone was laced with both curiosity. Was it of who he was? What he was?

”So am I.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image

Location: Starfish Company: Iris Money: $1000 Attire: [Casual] Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

Eventually Alva did turn back to their beer, gently bringing it up to their lips again as the man next to them spoke about liking the rain. Alva knew a lot of people were not fond of it but they were sure it wasn't or the same reasons. The rain was inconvenient to most as shown by Alva needing to duck in to protect their supplies. It made events more troublesome to get to, it made appearances hard to keep up, it made plans so very hard. It would not remind the average person of multiple lives gone by. Of sacrifice. Of loss. Alva wished it was only inconvenient to them.

Their dull eyes were drawn to him once again as he mentioned them making things a bit exciting? It was an odd statement, not said in the form of the pickup lines that Alva had grown so used to. It was odd to them. They didn't even feel that ever present tug at the back of their mind that told them that the person speaking to them...was not speaking to them. That realization that whatever the person across from them saw it was not them. It was a reality unique to them, but it was never Alva. Did this man not see a dream? Did he want nothing? Their thoughts were not betrayed by their eyes which remained ever so silent.

His skin was so cold, lifeless. They could feel the thrum of a heart briefly, but the flesh reminded them of the grave. It wasn't particularly cold out there, nor in here. They began to wonder if he was ill, or if there was something else. Their head was tilted in curiosity, only occasional blinks. Alva would normally be hard to read and somehow "You're Curious." and if Alva could feel it perhaps they'd be more surprised. He stated it so clearly and so obviously. Perhaps it came through on their words, or the tilt of their head. He was not wrong. They were.

"So am I."

And he was curious about them too. It wasn't dropping with lust either....what did he see? Who was the Alva he spoke to? They would almost believe it was actually them. Common sense told them to run from this man, and to be weary and yet there was no indication of such a desire. They merely scanned him over before looking into their mug again. Almost empty. They rose the mug to their lips one more time to drink down the rest of it. They breathed out, but the smell of alcohol was not even found a hint on their breath. It remained pure, fragrant.

They put it down, but did not quite ask for more yet. They looked towards him once again "If you have questions. Ask." it was a bit straight forward and clear. There was no hostility, their tone was gentle and inviting...it was an invitation is a short almost robotic way. Alva wasn't planning to leave for now and it might drown out the rain. It was still laughing at them. Pounding. Alva liked quiet, but they hated the rain. The conversation would do them good if the stranger wished it.....but then again all of Alva was for whatever someone wished. They were made for it.

Ooc:
yo punny nut

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out