Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:08 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin smiled. Those were definitely good topics, that's for sure. And now, the blond should move along with what he has to do. Suggesting that Patrick should have a cellphone would have to wait, unfortunately. ”Thankfully, the bookstore has these available for people to pick up. Anyway, time for me to check out that brunch meeting. We may see each other again at Ombre, the hotel where you work or even at the bookstore where I work. Or bump into each other while doing the errands for ourselves. Who knows? And you still haven't given me the link to your online store yet. I'll definitely take a look," he said, standing up and then tossing the trash into a nearby bin. He may need a new vase for the flowers that were part of his house since the orchids died a long time ago.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: determined
Company: Patrick
Money: $92.00 (Wallet); $1500.00 (Bank)
OOC: sweater as part of his blind date outfit.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Good luck with that" Patrick said managing to say something relating to the brunch. "I'm going to head on home" he said as he got up. "I doubt it considering I've encountered most of the residents of Ombre and I rarely encounter them second time around" he said as he drops his trash in the trash can. "If the next encounter meant to happen it will happen. Maybe the bookstore since I haven't been there and activities with Hiro is limited when it comes to the weather" he said farther about seeing each other again. He took out his pocket journal and wrote down the website address on a blank sheet of paper and carefully rips it off later. "I was waiting for you to bring it up in case you change your mind" he handed the paper out to him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1240.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Benjamin.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin nodded, accepting the paper and folding the piece. He slipped the folded sheet into the compartment of his bag. ”Again, it's a pleasure to meet you. See you next time," that was all he said before waving Patrick as a gesture of a grateful farewell. He kept his hands tucked inside the pockets as he continued on walking away from the museum. It was a good thing that Ben decided to clear some things up with Patrick or the friendly date would go down the drain. Now, he could move along with the next destination, the venue for the brunch currently taking place. It was a good thing that there was a cab ready to fetch him to Amour de la Mer. And as the car cruised away towards Lune Beach, his plan of reconciliation was still fresh in his head. Best to keep the conversation on a casual note. Do not expect the result to come by right away. Still better than nothing, right?

-- Exit --

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: determined
Company: Patrick
Money: $92.00 (Wallet); $1500.00 (Bank)
OOC: sweater as part of his blind date outfit.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick waved back without say anything and lingered around a few moments longer. He returned his journal back to his pocket once more. Yawns a little, "So ready to lay out on the couch for a little while relaxing with Hiro before its time for the video chat" he thought as he started his walk home. He came here on foot and he was going to be returning home on foot. Rarely does he go inside vehicle and he doesn't own any form of transportation outside of geo-surfing. Rainy days like this got in the way of using his abilities effectively and successfully. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: tired.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1240.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Benjamin.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:50 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:03 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel gently placed the wooden box next to her, dragging her fingers gently over the finger details she poured her heart into carving out so neatly. Words of greeting, calm, and care. A wooden hold for sweet chocolates she had placed equal care in shaping to her best as what she felt were hearts. Her hands had to do her seeing for her, and that was what made today rather difficult. She had a date. A date she was honestly excited for but one she could not help but worry so greatly about. The location was a museum but to her understanding she was not allowed to touch and thus....she couldn't see anything here.

She sat at one of the benches within, people passing her by engaged in idle conversation and paying no mind to the spirit who sat on the marble gently. Her hands drifted to her lap as her eyes drifted down. Nothing. She could hear, listen to what was said about each peace but all opinions on art shifted. It was so many voices and she didn't have one to add. She hoped her date would not mind if she was more than useless within this place. She couldn't even comment on the mood of the place.

Still, she wanted so very much to make this a wonderful date and so resolved not to let the sadness she had show and just focus on the idea of spending time with another. She had been alone since her bird left her, and this was her opportunity to perhaps...make a friend or even more if she understood the point. She just waited, hands moving up to make sure her glowing white hair was alright.

It had also been some time since she wore anything but her tribal garb, but the magic helped her dress and she hoped she looked nice for her date. Here was hoping it all went well.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Museum?] ✉✉Accompaniment:[N/A]✉✉Mood:[Capriccio (Lively)]✉✉Finance:[$1500.5]✉✉Style:[Solo but Waiting]✉✉Attire: [dress]✉✉OOC:

kotaro17

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:20 pm
asbloodrunscold

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Essence de soleil tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Melpomene tab tab MONEY: $600 tab

• tab tab 🌸 Scrambling along to the museum, Kisari had been running a little late, somehow going the wrong direction when he'd left his home earlier. His bag slung around his shoulder, huffing as he finally got to the museum. Hands on his knees as he caught his breath, he couldn't believe his luck. After the first blind date had gone relatively well, and this time he was late. Waiting till his lungs caught back up with him, the last thing he wanted was to be panting breathless trying to talk to the woman.

tab tab 🌸 Standing straight again, tugging the end of his shirt to fix his rumpled appearance. He was wearing a dark blue button down shirt, the sleeves rolled to his elbows and jeans. Casual but not too sloppy for a museum date he hoped. Running his fingers through, brushing his hair back. Since they were going into the museum, it didn't seem the kind of place to bring flowers to, so he'd been contemplating what to bring for his date. Something nice, like he'd brought flowers for Soeirse but they had met in a bar so that wasn't too unusual for bringing flowers to. He'd seen a really cute bracelet, nothing hugely fancy, just some nice little trinket he thought.

tab tab 🌸 As he walked up to the designated place, he saw a woman sitting waiting, and he froze a moment. Even sitting, she was quite tall, beautiful and stunningly tall. Noting her unique features, the pretty pale hair as he walked up, nervously clearing his throat to speak. "U-um...Hi...Are you Melpomene?" Hoping he was correct in the assumption, fidgeting a little, he held his hand out in greeting, "I-I'm Kisari, your um...date. I'm sorry I was a little late, I kind of got lost." Going in the wrong direction first on his way here. "It's my first time to the museum here, so I got a little turned around with the directions I got." Speaking quietly, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:20 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Melpomene was pretty good at picking out different types of sounds. Many people were talking but once set of steps was moving at different speed and in her direction only to stop not too far from her. She stood up, smoothing her green dress and picking up the wooden box which held the sweets within as her suspicions were confirmed. A male voice asking her name. She let the name sit for a moment. A false name, but one she was become known as now...right. She gave her date a kind smile and bowed lightly "Yes. You are Mr. Astor yes?"

She did not however shake his hand, in fact, her gaze never even seemed to notice movements of any sort. He did confirm her suspicion that her was her date and as well. She didn't seem to mind that he was late "I understand, it can be hard to make ones way around sometimes." she said with a chuckle. She gently held out the wooden box, giving him a good look at the intricately carved tress, birds, clouds, and animals that covered its oaken surface. She looked a little nervous "I...hope you like it. I made some sweets and put them inside. Milk Chocolate. Hearts if that is okay."

Translation(s):

Venue:[Museum?] ✉✉Accompaniment:[N/A]✉✉Mood:[Capriccio (Lively)]✉✉Finance:[$1500.5]✉✉Style:[Solo but Waiting]✉✉Attire: [dress]✉✉OOC:

kotaro17

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:30 pm
asbloodrunscold

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Essence de soleil tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Melpomene tab tab MONEY: $600 tab

• tab tab 🌸 Kisari's drew in a sharp breath, eyes wide as Melpomene stood from where she was sitting. He'd been able to see she was tall before, but, she was very tall as he looked up when she stood. Like an amazon, warrior women, tall and skilled in various things like fighting. Beautiful, which she certainly was, but he was so stunned at first by her height. "T-tall," blurting out in a hushed tone, but he clapped his hand over his mouth, flushing from saying that. Keeping himself from babbling anything more. He was thankful it didn't seem like his date had noticed him making an idiot of himself.

tab tab 🌸 Rubbing the back of his head, chuckling in a sheepish hesitant manner. "Ahah...Y-yes but you can just call me Kisari. Mr. Astor it...well it sounds so formal. I don't think I've ever been called that, it feels funny." Hearing it like that, it sounded more like when one was calling his father or something. It sounded far too mature and made him fidget a bit. Not to say he's not mature, he is an adult after all, it was just...something he was unused to. Awkwardly pulling his hand back as he was left hanging with it in the open air. Nibbling his lower lip, watching her gaze, something was...off but he couldn't explain what. But he was glad she didn't seem too bothered by his tardiness. "It's my fault I suppose...as I haven't really explored much since moving here. Other then home, work...maybe the park and a well one club I've been to...I haven't done much outside of work and staying home."

tab tab 🌸 Did he sound like such a loser for that? Sighing a little, it was bad that he heard it himself how terrible that sounded. Though...maybe it was a good thing as well, Kisari would get himself out there more and go actually explore and do things. Shaken out of his thoughts as he was handed a wooden box. "O-oh it's," Smiling as he ran his fingers over the carvings. He found himself at a loss for words a moment there, it was so pretty and thoughtful. "It's beautiful, the carvings they're amazing, did you...Did you do these?" It was remarkable craftsmanship, it was so lovely. Hearing the mention of chocolates as well, his tone, and expression perked like a happy kid or something, "Chocolates? You made them? W-wow...ahah you're making quite an introduction for a first meeting. It's very sweet thank you."

tab tab 🌸 Chuckling lightly, a bit more relaxed then when he'd come running up before. A little sheepish as he held the box and his free hand taking the bracelet from his bag. "I have something for you as well. It...well I'm not sure if you're big on accessories or well." Stammering a little as he placed the bracelet in her hand. "Its turquoise, I actually got it at this cute antique place that's on my route from home to work. It just kind of felt right to get it. Plus the stones, there's meaning behind all stones and turquoise is a protection sort of stone and meant to bring calming and serenity." Just a nice little trinket that felt somehow appropriate for this date. After a moment's silence, looking toward the entrance of the Museum, "W-well...shall we head on in then?" Not wanting to risk bumping into anything or dropping the pretty wooden box, Kisari had tucked it carefully into his shoulder bag. "Have you...been to this museum before? I'm not sure what all there is to see here, it'll be a nice new experience though."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:41 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel didn't quite seem to catch the statement on her height, figuring he was looking around at he various statues this place assuredly had. The spirit couldn't see them, but she had often been told that places like this bore the various sculptures and projects worked on by the many artisans in ancient days. She wondered just how tall the one he was looking towards was if it caught his attention so.

She merely kept a smile on her face as he introduced himself, though it appeared he wasn't fond of being called Mr. Astor. Kisari it was then. Her eyes, once again, did not follow his movements only shifting at some vague noise but never quite hitting the target. She nodded her head "I remember when I first moved here. I was so long. If it were not for my companion at the time I might have never even found my abode. I've memorized as much of this place as I could though so if you ever need help I would be more than happy to guide." she stated. It was an understandable problem, she had been to many new places in her life..she just wasn't alone half the time.

The spirit was happy that he found her gift beautiful. She had been nervous he would find it too much, but it appeared she had put in the right amount of effort. She nodded "Yes, wood carving is a favorite past-time." hoping that did not sound too lame. He seemed to respond positively and she smiled even wider when asked about the chocolate "I believe personalized sweets does well to show ones appreciation. I hand them out all the time at my store as well. I am so very glad you like them." she said. It always brought her joy when people could enjoy something she put so much work into.

She was surprised he also had a gift though she made no moved to take it until he placed it in her hand. She felt around it...gemstones. It felt nice. She could recognize a few and right as she got the most important he spoke. Turquoise. Oh how sweet. She nodded "This is a wonderful gift. Thank you." gently slipping it into her wrist.

It was about time to move in. He seemed nervous, hopefully she could calm him as she nodded "Yes." though truthfully Mel had no expectation of the place. She couldn't touch anything here right? It wasn't an ideal location for a date but neither she nor Mr. Astor had chosen it. She was determined to do this right anyway. She tensed up slightly at the question of whether she had been there "Well...no. I do enjoy art, but this place isn't exactly the most accommodating." she said though realizing how that sounded "Not that its bad. I've heard it has many wonderful pieces it is just someone like me isn't exactly able to appreciate the beauty of the place."

Translation(s):

kotaro17

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash