Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

User Image

.☯:´¨ஜ♨ஜ.¸¸.♬´´¯`Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¯`´♬.¸¸.ஜ♨ஜ¨´:☯.

Blair had been up in the air for more than 15 minutes just enjoying the feeling of the wind in his hair. 'Ahh flying, one of the best ways to travel.' he thought gleefully as he gazed down at the ground. He soon caught sight of what looked to be a beach and decided to go in for a closer look, the way he went down however could have been considered crazy. He folded his wings back and started to free fall out of the sky, a thing that was like second nature to him from years of flying. As he neared the ground his wings flared out and greatly slowed his descent as he flapped and gently landed the sand feet first. Compared to being in the air, the breeze that blew around him didn't bother him as much. His wings disappeared quickly and he stared to walking, not knowing where he was going just letting his feet lead him. As he walked he caught sight of another person lying on the sand. Deciding not the disturb him for right now, Blair planted himself on a spot close by, pulling his headphones off and laying his bag in front of him, pulling out of his his books along with a packet of cookies he went off into his own little world.

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Home 🔥My Pals: 🔥My Clothes: Cool and Comfy 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Wonder what's fun around here? 🔥My Feelings: Ready for the day 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: Ipod, Headphones, Galaxy Bag filled with comic books and various snack foods. 🔥My Job:

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

🔥Themes: Frozen Hillside, Echoes, Fiesta

┕Ⓓ┙

ShadowStar369

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:38 pm
User Image

Gabriel Knight

I Can Neither Live You Nor Without You

Exiled Demon

“Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ﹐ ғᴏʀ sᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ..

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║║║█║▌│║║█║

The large demon rolled over onto his stomach sometime later, immediately spotting the other male on the beach. His crimson eyes narrowed slightly as he squinted to read the title of the book in the boy's hands. Smiling with satisfaction after doing so, Gabriel returned to lying on his back, staring up at the grey sky. It was unfortunate that the skies were so overcast. Having been training for a long while, Gabriel sat up and looked over to the stranger. "Hey! I don't suppose you have a drink with you? I'm parched" he called, tying up his long hair as he watched the male.

..Mᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ.
Tʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss...

Whilst waiting for a reply, Gabriel dusted himself off and pulled his shirt back on, leaving it unbuttoned as he caught his breath. He had trained unusually hard today, leaving him utterly exhausted. Then again, he'd had to train that hard, using his training as a way to escape from his memories. "My name's Gabriel, by the way. Gabriel Knight. Also.. That's a good book!" He chuckled to himself, his blistered hands grasping his large sword and sheathing it across his back.

.. Aʀᴍᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ɪᴛ﹐..

..ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.”

KawaiiYukiHime

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Upon being figuratively shaken from his concentration Blair gazed over to the man speaking to him, a cookie in his mouth. He quickly ate said cookie then gave a big grin and nodded, reaching for his bag once again, "Yup I do! I always come prepared with all sorts of things. Heads up!" he said before pulling out a bottle of juice and tossing it over to him. Looking down at his book then back over to the male, Blair pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose before replying, "Oh thanks! It's one of my favorites to read, I'm a bit of a bookworm, I usually carry one or two around with me just in case I get bored and don't wanna bring a game with me.." he trailed off for a moment before continuing, "Nice to meet ya Gabriel, I'm Blair Darrows. And I like your sword, it's pretty cool!"

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Home 🔥My Pals: 🔥My Clothes: Cool and Comfy 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Wonder what's fun around here? 🔥My Feelings: Ready for the day 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: Ipod, Headphones, Cell phone, Galaxy Bag filled with comic books and various snack foods. 🔥My Job:

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

┕Ⓓ┙

ShadowStar369

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

Gabriel Knight

I Can Neither LiveWith You Nor Without You

Exiled Demon

Gabriel found himself laughing as he swiftly caught the drink in his hands. He winced as the plastic bottle rubbed against the blisters littering his palms from so much training. He opened the drink and sipped the juice, taking only a little of the sweet liquid before replacing the lid and rolling it back to it's owner. "Thanks! I owe you one. Also..." he paused, looking at the male -Blair's hair. "You have wonderful hair." After a small pause the male realized how he had sounded and grimaced. "Sorry, I didn't mean that in a creepy way. I'm a (freelance) hairdresser, so..." He chuckled, feeling a little self-conscious.

..Mᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ.

Having heard Blair's comment about his sword, Gabriel laughed. "Yeah.. I carry my sword around with me everywhere. Although I don't use it often." He responded casually, walking over and planting himself down in the sand in front of Blair.

KawaiiYukiHime

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Blair picked up the bottle then took a swig of his own before putting it away. He blinked at the comment placing a hand on his head before a light blush appeared on his cheeks and a soft laugh rose from his mouth. "Oh, thanks! That's awfully nice of you to say, don't really get compliments on my hair. Most people just say it looks like perpetual bedhead or something. So it's nice to get one from a hairdresser." he said letting another laugh. "And don't worry it wasn't that creepy, I've heard way creepier things when I was on the road so don't worry.

He smiled when Gabriel sat in front of him and moved his sitting position from pulling his knees up to his chest to sitting cross legged. "Ohh that's interesting, I knew someone who used swords.. though she was a sword swallower and I never saw her using it in an active fighting sense." he said tapping his chin with a thoughtful look on his face.

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Stuff: Ipod, Headphones, Cell phone, Galaxy Bag filled with comic books and various snack foods. 🔥My Job:

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

┕Ⓓ┙

ShadowStar369

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image

Gabriel Knight

I Can Neither LiveWith You Nor Without You

Exiled Demon

Gabriel grinned at Blair's response, his crimson eyes alight with intrigue. Feeling the weight of his sword at his back, he unsheathed it, lying it in the sand beside him. "I only fight to defend myself or my friends.. Otherwise, I just train with it." Noticing Blair's thoughtful expression, the demon stood, grasping the unusually large sword and lifting it with ease. "Here. You can hold it if you'd like. Although I suggest using both hands, it's a little heavy for some. And if you're lucky I could show you a training technique if you want." He held out the handle of the sword for Blair to hold, he himself holding on to it by the blade.

..Mᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ.

Gabriel had never before seen people swallow swords, so a part of him was curious about the woman Blair once knew, although he didn't question the smaller male. Instead, he just smiled reassuringly and hoped it didn't start raining.

KawaiiYukiHime

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:19 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Having fun◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Lune Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Outfit and carrying a digital camera
╚══════════════╝

Snap...snap...snap...that's the sound a camera makes right? Or something along that line. Whatever a camera sounds like to you, to anyone who is nearby Kristen, that is exactly what they would be hearing. Why is that? Well, this young lady is taking pictures of course! Of what? She doesn't seem to be with friends or anyone she knows. That means she has to be taking pictures because she is either enjoying herself or doing a job. Right now she is doing both, most of it just for the joy of taking pictures. The tiny portion that involved work was taking pictures as a favor to a family that asked her to take their pictures at certain locations since they saw her taking pictures as she was heading into the beach. One picture involved their daughter building sand castle, another with the entire family at the shore and finally one with the sun fitting perfectly in the background as the waves clashed against the shore at the perfect time. The family thanked her for her services and offered to pay her for the pictures, but she refused their money and told them it was a gift from her to them. However, the little girl grew a liking to her as she raised her arms toward Kristen for a hug. The cute southern smiled at her, met her at eye level and gave her hug before family resumed their playtime, leaving Kristen off to do more sight seeing and picture taking.

"Hehehe~! Mr.Sun~! So nice to see you today~! And you too Ms. Ocean~! You are very lively today~! The camera loves the two of you~! Hehehe~!"

...everything that I can feel.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:08 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth Ryujin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting off the plane and finally arriving back in Soleil after god knows how long, he walked to the beach, his fingers running across the screen of his phone. He was anxious, how would Rina react? She'd be furious, of course. After all, he left without mentioning anything what so ever but it was some urgent business he had to deal with alone.

I want to see you. Come to the beach.

Reading the message over and over again, he finally decided to push send. His red hair had grew longer since, flowing as the breeze pushed his bangs backwards.

'I'm sorry I left without saying anything. I'm so sorry.'

Oh, how he prayed that she did not find anyone else during his disappearance.

OOC:
i am rare pepe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:34 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina angrily stomped all the way to the beach, unbelieving that Seth had seriously just texted her saying, "I want to see you. Come to the beach.' Like, really? That's all you could come up with? No 'sorry', or 'please'? He's lucky she's actually curious to what he has to say. Can't wait to hear the oh-so important reason he had to go and even come back! Maybe she's over exaggerating, and the frustration is running through her head, but she really is upset, OK! She trusted him.. She might still, in all honesty. Does she love him still? Most likely.. But it's hard! She feels dirty now after Lysander, and is scared about Seth finding out about him. It's not like she has feelings for that blonde p***k, but what if Seth thinks she does? Well, you know what? He can't complain! If he had never left, or at least told her he was leaving for a while, all this crap would've never happened!

She humphed in a bit of triumph as she finally stepped onto the sands of the beach, and froze when she saw him. 'So it really is him..' She stayed still for a few more seconds, contemplating whether she should actually walk up to him or not, before shaking her head, and took steps towards him. "I'm here." She said, in a neutral tone, unsure of how to act.

User Image

✿ $1000 || Upset? Unsure. Confused! || Sweater Weather || Single! || With Seth ✿

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

Seth Ryujin

He started to get anxious as minutes passed. It shouldn't take too long from her place, right? Maybe she doesn't want to see him? Was it something he said? Why hasn't she replied?

Why this, why that. Thoughts clouded his mind and he started getting nervous as well as scared. Does she not love him anymore? He had a bag of stuffed toy in his hand. A Beemo stuffed toy. He remembered how much she loved watching cartoons. He smiled, remembering how they laid side by side on the couch, laughing and cuddling as they watched eventhough he falls asleep most of the time.

"Hurry up, you're making me really nervous.." he murmured as he threw a pebble into the ocean.

One. Two. Three. Four.. five? Crap. It sunk into the water. Exactly like his mood. The wind got a little stronger but he continued waiting anyway. She'll be here. He knows she will. They were a couple after all, aren't they?

Hearing footsteps, he quickly turned around.
"I'm here." she said.
How cold. But he could care less. Dropping everything in his hand, he got down and embraced her, as tight as he could. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. S-something back happened and I- I wanted to tell you but- what if- i wanted- ah- I- .." he stuttered so much it was so hard to speak. He sighed, not planning to let go of her anytime soon. He took another deep breath.

"Family business came up. I had to go back to Britain. I couldn't contact you, everything was so messed up. I should've find a way to keep in touch but I didn't. I'm so sorry. But even so, not one day goes by that I don't think of you at all. I love you, Rina. I really do." he was shaking, more or less trembling in fear that she might shove him away and leave him for good. But he's back now, he's not going anywhere anymore.

OOC:
i am rare pepe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:09 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina stood still, with a blank slate for a face until he suddenly came towards her. What- No! She got caught in his grasp, and struggled in his embrace, before calming down, after realizing it was impossible. Why does he have to be so strong, dammit! It was hard to listen to his apology after feeling so angry just a few minutes ago, she was now feeling more upset than ever. "Y-You left me! You left me alone! What was so important that you couldn't have told me?!" She cried, balling her right hand into a fist and hitting his chest, though she didn't hit it very hard. "I-I want to, but I, it's not the same-!" Her ability to speak finally stopped working as she began to sob, all those sad emotions coming back to her from when she first found out he left.

"Do you know how sad I was?! How angry Jason was? I felt so upset! I.. you, you wouldn't like me now-! I'm different, I.. no.." She said, before she stopped talking again, and continued to cry. Her face was wet with tears, and she tried drying herself with the sleeves of her sweater, but it wasn't very helpful. Hiccups hit her as well, and she was panicking even more. She wasn't expecting this! She wasn't prepared for this in the slightest! Why does this have to happen to her? What will Jason say when he finds out? She has to tell him, he'll be coming over in a few days! This all so stupid!

User Image

✿ $1000 || Upset, Panicked || Sweater Weather || Single! || With Seth ✿

OOC:

[quote"Lyeisander"]

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image

Seth Ryujin

He felt his heart clenched as he felt her tears fell on the skin of his arm. How could he ever do this to her? He clenched his teeth, mentally scolding himself at how stupid he is to make such a foolish decision back then. He lifted his head back up and looked at her.

's**t.' didn't he promise not to make her cry back then? Look what he's doing now. He was heartbroken. It hurts. It hurts to hear her crying voice, let alone look her in the face. Has he no shame? "I didn't have the time- there were so many people- I didn't know what was going- no. No.. it doesn't matter anymore. I'm sorry. I'm sorry- eventhough I promised I wouldn't make you cry- I'm so sorry, Rina." he couldn't find any words to say and all he could do was apologize. How pathetic of him.

He moved her hands from her face and wiped away her tears with his sleeves instead. His hair is a mess. He is a mess. His golden irises peeked from beneath his long bangs as he looked at her, hurt was shown all over his face. He wants to kiss her pain away but what right does he have? "I know. I know. Heck, even someone as emotionless as Enya was furious at me. I know what I did was wrong. It's all messed up. I- This- if there's anyway to make up for it- I can't think of any.." he was shaking as he held her shoulder, bos head drooping down. He seemed so.. weak. He looked pathetic.

"What different- you're still Rina. You're still the kid I bumped into on the side of the road. The one that always smiles, that forced her way into my life. You're still the kid I love."

OOC:
i am rare pepe

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games