Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:38 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Silk Feels Nice..Feeling: Groggy; Aroused.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She snorted quietly, throwing a glance away from him and towards the bathroom. Well... At least she had the strength to not feel like she had to wobble her a** over to the bathroom and hang on to every object across the way for dear life. She sighed slightly, leaning back onto her palm and running her hand through the front of her bangs. Still... Just the thought of actually getting up wasn't the funnest of ideas. She sighed, gripping the white sheets and curling a leg back to herself. Well... Not until she heard the clatter of a shoe smack against the edge of the rug beneath their bed. She lifted her head in time to see him turning back towards her. Funny enough, any other morning she would have gripped the side of his arm to tell him how handsome he looked in his work outfit - then go on about how he looked even better with it off; but this time, he was the one to push toward her. She exhaled a low coo, tilting her head back away from his so it wouldn't collide once his lips fell along her skin. Nnn... Admittedly, that felt nice... Really nice. Those electric sparks she loved so much were already building up along her skin. Heavy curls brushed back, her back slowly arching and pushing on to the mattress.

Rolling her head back and tilting her parted lips to the ceiling, she fell back completely, a knee sliding up against the bottom of the comforter to form a small tent. "Nn..."' She mumbled lowly, beginning to whisper a sentence only to be cut off by the tingling sensation following her neckline. She wasn't going to stop him now... And she wasn't going to let him tease her into oblivion only to pull away. She wanted this just as much as he did. Every instinct of hers knew it. Her heart stammered and pounded up against her rib cage, the tickling of her strap on her bicep leaving her shuddering against his fingertip. She slid her free hand up along the back of his hand, trailing her fingertips up his sleeve and finding the inside line of his coat to peel away from his form.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saturday Work ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

Following her hands as they moved along his jacket to peel it off, he didn’t fight it and quickly let it fall off somewhere onto the bed. Hovering over her, his lips slipped along her shoulder as he moved the strap down, his hot breath fanning over her skin. Even now, he could already feel the tightening of his pants and he hadn’t done anything other than kiss her a little. But how could he control himself? His wife, the woman he found most beautiful in the world was laying beneath him, with nothing more than this purple nightgown to keep her naked body from him. Then again, he was wearing far more layers than she was so he was denying her more than her flimsy clothing was. Bringing up his other hand to slip off her other strap, he lifted his lips from her skin to ghost them back up to her neck where his tongue slowly slithered out from between his lips and slipped along her neck slowly.

The sound of her soft sound that passed from her lips caused his heart to flutter in excitement. Yeah, he didn’t want to go anywhere right now. This was exactly where he wanted to be. Nowhere else was anywhere near as important as being in the sanctity of her love and her skin. Moving down towards the nape of her neck, he latched onto her skin, digging his teeth into her skin. Sucking and licking at her flesh, he dipped one hand under the purple fabric and pressed his hand against her breast, kneading the mound of flesh in his hand gently so not to hurt her broken rib.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:57 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Silk Feels Nice..Feeling: Groggy; Aroused.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

The coat fell against the edge of the bed, rolling off the covers and onto the floor with a small 'thud'. She exhaled just slightly, releasing a built up breath she hadn't even realized she had been holding in. Next came his shirt, her hands folding back down at the same pace to pull and work it back up his abdomen and chest. His body was warm in comparison to hers - which for her, it was quickly leaving her body should he stop touching it. The covers had left her wrapped in heat so she wasn't nearly as cold as she normally was when they were younger. Her other strap fell against her arm, that same tickling against her skin like a stray hair fallen from her curls. The gown slipped, revealing the top of her bandages now loosened from last night's sleep. It made her squirm in the slightest to feel him practically taste her skin with his lips, her hands clamping down and tensing into the fabric of his clothing. Once she worked it up enough without slipping it over his head, she trailed back to the loops on his belt, hooking her thin fingers around them to give an eager tug. She wanted them gone... She wanted to feel him against her without any blockage.

Her back arched at the new touch of her breast, head falling back to the side while her curls sprawled behind her. Beneath it, the n****e became hard, leaving a slight perk up in the bandages. And even if they felt a bit tender, causing her to lightly cringe at the touch, she still overly enjoyed knowing he liked touching her in this state.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feeling her fingers wander along the fabric of his clothes, Finn slowly let go of her neck, giving her new mark one last kiss before completely pulling away. He wasn’t done with her, not by a long shot, but with the eager tug on his pants, he only assumed she wanted his clothes off. Quite honestly, he wanted them off too. Sitting up a little, he pulled off the second jacket he was wearing, along with the long sleeve flannel; tossing them aside and hearing the zipper and buttons clatter to the floor. Bare chested, the muscles in his abdomen flexed as he leaned back over her and brought up a hand to slowly trace the lining of her loosened bandages. Before he went any further with her, there was a question he had to ask her. “Do you want me to fix these now, or take them off and fix them later?” he asked, his voice husky with the desire to be one with her. To feel her cool skin against the heat that radiated off him. To be within her loving embrace, and her nails scratching into his back. He didn’t just want her, he needed her. She was vital to his survival.

He wanted her to be comfortable, which was the only reason he asked. If it would be better on her body to keep the bandages on, then he’d oblige her wishes. However, he’d go along with her wishes should she decide otherwise; he’d just have to be extra careful. While she may not feel the pain in the throngs of their passion, it was the time before and after that she’d feel it most. He didn’t want her to suffer if it was unnecessary. Flickering his golden orbs up to her, glittering with lust and love, he patiently waited for her answer as his fingers worked along the bandages. He worked them loose, ready to either tightened them or take them off. His gaze left her, looking back down at her chest, smirking to himself as he saw her erect n****e and deviously gave it a teasing flick with his finger.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:15 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Silk Feels Nice..Feeling: Aroused.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

"Nnngh..." She couldn't explain why - but she just enjoyed being marked. Sure, to any other person it might look trashy... Or even a normal bruise as if someone had pinched her on the neck... But to her, it was a light, visible marking that told anyone else that she was clearly owned by one man. That she submissed to him just as he did to her and was willing to show that to any perverted passerby that might be looking at her the wrong way. In high school she might have pulled down her collar and stuck her tongue out in a teasing manner before toddling off to her next class or Finn's dorm. Even now, she'd till show it off by a small brush of her curls and a smile to that same person. She exhaled a cool breath, letting go of his belt loops to settle the edge of her fingertips along the thigh of his jeans. She was burning, aching for him to get fully undressed and be against her. She bit down on her lip, letting her eyes scan back over his body - the one she knew so much yet never tired herself away from. Nnn... It was just so handsome and desirable that she never wanted to stop looking at it. Without being able to stop herself, she felt her hands trail up the sides of his jeans and to his now bare chest, smoothing over hot skin until they were up against his pectorals.

"If you want to take them off... Then I want them off." She whispered breathily, dipping her head down to trail kisses along his jawline. They started at the peek of his chin, working back and up towards his ear before coming back down along the side of his neck - now a slight bit more aggressive in nibbles and sucks. She just... Couldn't stay away from him in their time of need. Her eyelids fluttered closed, brushing her long lashes against his skin before her tongue poked out, leaning her head a bit further away and tracing it over him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feeling her cool fingers rove over his burning skin, he shuddered. The contrast in temperature caused his body to become lined with pleasure induced goosebumps. Her smooth hands felt like the silk she was wearing. Hm...Finn looked down at the nightie she was wearing, brows furrowing slightly. That would have to come off. If he was going to enjoy every part of her, no part of her could be covered. And as her words breathily left her lips, he actually felt his heart skip a beat. It almost felt like it had been forever since he got to properly look at and touch her breasts. They were just two of his favorite things about her! She may not have been blessed with a large pair, but they were perfect for her frame and since becoming pregnant, they were only growing. The honey brunette smiled, through her kisses, at the fact that they were only going to get bigger. But, since she agreed to have them taken off, he finished unwrapping the bandages from her chest, setting them aside on the nightstand.

Returning his attention to her chest, which was patterned by the bandages he had just removed, Finn leaned down and flicked his tongue over her hardened n****e before wrapping his lips around the pink flesh. He rolled her n****e through his teeth gently, giving it an eager and slightly hungered suck. As his mouth was busy, his hands moved down to his pants and quickly had his fingers working at unbuttoning the article of clothing that was quickly becoming painful to wear. Unlike the last time they made love, where she was wearing her bandages, this time they would both be completely naked. Skin to skin. Nothing would be held back. He’d be able to have every inch of her skin against him and that only excited him even more.

Finn worked his pants free, giving one final suck to her breast before letting go and towering over her as he worked his pants off his hips. The second he was free of the constricting clothing, he let out a relieved sigh and pressed himself against her hips as he leaned down to capture her lips in a feverish, but loving kiss. Feeling her skin against his burning erection, he shivered against her and rocked his hips slowly, teasing her.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:41 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Her pursed lips fell neatly against his collarbone, working themselves up and down in a smoothing motion and giving a fragile lick to the inner end of his clavicle. He smelled good... Her nostrils flaring to the familiar scent of his soap once more. There was just something about it that drove her crazy and made her want to sniff at him like a dog. Stupid, she knew, but she couldn't help it. She paused, pulling her tongue back in to exhale hotly at the base, her nose softly grazing up to his chin where she leaned back to look at him. Flickering her eyes up to his golden ones, she watched him focus down on removing what was left of the now loosened bandages. They slipped and pulled, tugging at her fragile rib before he pulled them away completely. How he didn't manage to cringe just at he sight of the dark purple, blue, and red splotched bruise, she would never know. Yet he did, her head tilting back and careful not to push her skin up against the broken bone so as it wouldn't disturb their current escapade. The buckle ringing from below was familiar, his legs shifting against hers until she could feel them become bare; warm on her cooler ones.

She blushed, mouth expanding wider in ecstasy at the sudden grind. A small moan had slipped here and there, followed by her fingers working up his arms and biceps to clamp down and knead his skin. She wanted this... More than she realized she did. An eager craving that had buried itself for several days now since their last perspiration drawing time. She pressed her lips against his, maneuvering her head as much as possible to fully entertain his mouth. Her tongue once again trusted through, landing on the threshold of his bottom with an eager flicker and lick. Her desire was getting the best of her - as the dampness below her hips made that much obvious.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feeling how eager her body was, Finn shuddered against her. Lulling his eyes shut as her lips met his, he quickly parted his lips and let his tongue slither out to meet hers. Wrestling along the confines of each of the caverns of their mouths, his hands gently smoothed along her skin, careful of the bruise on her skin. He felt a pang of hurt and anger each time he saw it, knowing that not only his wife, but his family, had been put in that kind of danger. But bruises like those, he’d seen them a million times before. They were ugly for sure, but not cringe worthy at this point in his life. Sports injuries got bad as evident by his own, but that was because he was scared of having to have surgery to fix it. And it was more the fear of the physical therapy afterwards. What if he wasn’t able to walk again after? Either way, it was his own fear that was preventing him from going through with the surgery and letting himself suffer with the pain.

Pushing those thoughts aside and letting his mind fog back over with his desire, Finn let a growl rumble in his chest. Nipping at her bottom lip as he pulled away, he wrapped an arm around her hips and brought them up to align with his. He couldn’t wait anymore. He needed to be inside her. To feel her desire ripple through her body, her nails clawing into his skin, her hot kisses pepper everywhere she could reach. He wanted to hear her scream his name in satisfied love and fall against him panting with that stupid smile the both of them got afterwards. Finn lowered his hips to meet hers just as eagerly as her body was begging for him.

~Time Skip~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:15 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

She paused for only a fraction of a second as his hands smoothly glided around the bruise. Of course, she was cautious - she didn't like the idea of him thinking over it too long; it was obvious it only integrated to anger and irritation. Her hips bucked smoothly, gently raising from the bed in order to return his grind and match his body per tempo and rhythm. Her tongue fell into his lips, feeling along the edge of his and slipping past to enter his mouth at his will. "Nnnh...~" It was nice, relieving, and hot. Something she had never had to miss between them. They kept things going no matter how many times they had sex or "made love". Each and every time the spark was renewed, feeling like electric tingles along her skin that didn't leave for hours on end afterward. It left her in trills, tingles, and shudders over the thought... And she didn't deny that. If anyone asked what was wrong, the answer would always be, 'I had sex with Finn earlier'. And she wouldn't feel the slightest bit of shame in it. Who cared if someone knew about their sex life? They could only laugh and she would know they would secretly wallow in jealousy over something she and Finn had.

She shivered to his growl, trilling a moan that would be the equivalent to an excited young teen. Nngh... "Finn..~" She whispered against his lips, her curls falling back against the bed to coil beneath her head. Though they wouldn't stay that way for long - soon enough they would be trailed and sprawled all over the pillow.

{Time Skip.}

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tilting his head downward, resting his forehead against her shoulder, Finn shuddered out his release. “Bree~...!” he moaned with ecstasy at the feeling. No matter how many times they had sex, how many times he climaxed inside her, it still sent his head spinning. His world was filtered in a haze that only focused on the woman beneath him. Out of all the women in the world, no one held a place in his heart like she did. It didn’t matter how many years they were together, how many times he saw her naked, sick, he still thought she was the most beautiful woman in his life. No one could compare to her in his eyes. He would always call her name every time and think about only her.

As his climax came to an end, the honey brunette exhaled a shaky breath that fanned against her skin. Pushing his upper body up a few inches, a trembling hand came up to brush her curls aside as his golden eyes glittered, looking over her features. “Beautiful…” he whispered before tenderly placing a kiss upon her lips. Holding himself up so he wasn’t putting pressure on her chest, he slowly pulled out; moaning softly the entire time. With a groan, he pushed himself onto his side, rolling off her to lay beside her. It was amazing just how thrilling it was to be inside her. Exhaling a deep breath he didn’t realize he was holding, Finn combed a hand through his hair as he stared up at the ceiling. Giving a small yawn, it felt better to just stay home today too, enjoy more time together but he had to at least check on the store. He had to make sure it wasn’t blown up or something worse...Okay, nothing could be worse than that. Still! Now though, he didn’t want too. He wanted to spend more time curled up in bed with his wife.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:47 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Silk Feels Nice..Feeling: Satisfied; Thoughtful.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

The last of Bree's cry hung in the air, hardly muffled by the skin of Finn's shoulder where she held her expanded mouth close. That same surge of warmth flowed through her, shuddering and rolling her body up against him. She was panting. Her chest dropped up and down heavily, albeit painfully as her skin rubbed against her rib cage. The blush on her cheeks remained undying, her eyes staring back up at him with a glimmering purple no one else she knew owned. She loved him so much... And everything he did to her when it came to making her happy. She exhaled slowly, shifting her hips and back against the bed so the heat could expel itself somewhere else. God it was hot.. Steaming really. And as she finally began to catch her breath, her eyes rolled over to the open window, only then remembering exactly what he had woken her up for. Work... Well. Now that she was awake and a little more ready - she could handle something like that. She could take it on so long as he was going out too and would maybe even pick her up after his shift was over. Actually... The thought of getting out of the house was a little more appealing than she originally remembered. It was time to escape the fluttering memories of depression, push them off for a bit even if it meant forcing a bit of a smile through the pain on her chest.

Her head rolled to look at him a bit. "You'll have to..." A small exhale of a pant. "Give me a second to get ready..." She whispered, tenderly pushing her legs off the bed to let them hang. Her hands reached up, brushing any damp curls away from her face and rubbing at her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Finn gave her a tired smile, watching as she began her attempt to get up. “Take your time baby…” he panted back. “I’m in no rush.” Turning over on his side, he propped himself up on his elbow and leaned over to give a playful bite to her shoulder. He was more than willing to go another round with her if she wanted. Well, more if she could handle it. She didn’t currently seem to be in pain, but then again, they had just finished having sex. It could be that her body was still running on endorphins and adrenaline. Kissing the spot he had bitten, he pushed himself into a sitting position with a groan. Stretching out his body, he heard a few light pops from his spine and sighed in content. Tossing his legs over the edge of the bed, he pulled his right arm across his chest, and then did the same with his left. Leaning over, he grabbed his pants and began to put them on one leg at a time.

With a tired, heavy sigh, he forced himself to his feet to pull his pants up around his hips, buttoning them and securing his belt. “If you need help getting in the shower or something let me know,” he said as he bent down to grab his shirt. “And then when you’re ready, I’ll help reapply your bandages. For now, I’m hungry so I’m gonna get me a bowl of cereal before we head out. Oh! Do you want me to make you something, or should we stop to get food?” he asked as he made his way towards the door putting his shirt on in the process. Once coming to the door, he waited patiently with a casual smile on his lips as he leisurely leaned against the wall. He tilted his head a little, she looked better with her clothes off, even with that nasty bruise blemishing her ivory skin. With a slight tilt of his head he continued to admire her petite frame, and knowing no one else could have her.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:07 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: s**t post is shitty. sweatdrop Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Content; Satisfied.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

She stifled what sounded like a moan as his teeth came to bite down on her skin. Damn him and knowing her weak spots... Her shoulder twitched, rolling back and downward to his kiss as she tried to focus forward down on her naked body. Not for too long, however. If she did it for too long of intervals, she'd begin to think her skin was paler than she'd like it to be and urge for summer to come on a little more quickly. Too bad, considering it was only November. She exhaled, releasing a held breath and widened her eyes slightly in attempts to awaken from her arousing dream-like state. Finally, she pushed herself off the side of the bed, wobbling up to her bare feet and crossing over to the bathroom door where she stopped to look back at her husband. The smallest glimmer of a smile fell on her lips and she nodded, turning her hips and exiting into the bathroom. There were times when she loved when he looked at her like that... But there were times that made her anxious like he was wondering what the hell was on her a**. Regardless, his golden eyes always got her heart thundering around in her chest without even meaning to.

She'd skip a shower from this morning and choose to after work if she was going to the bar. Mainly because she had showered just the night before, not soon after crawling into bed to sleep. Hn. She paused, lifting her head at the sound of her phone buzzing on the nightstand. Someone was messaging her? She splashed water on her face, reaching for her face soap to scrub in deeply before splashing it again. With a hand towel rubbing against her cheeks, she made her way back into the bedroom, plucking it off of the light brown wood and turning it over to shine the sudden bright LCD light in her face. In a dark room... It didn't help. Once she blinked her vision back to normal, the name both surprised and pleased her. She turned on her heel, glancing up at Finn to see him slipping his shirt on. Food...? He walked over to the door, her phone still held pretty close to her face. It drooped a bit, the brunette chewing on her cheek in thought. "No... I think I'll have someone in the back make fried pickles from the bar.. That sounds really good right now." She shrugged, watching him. Fried pickles actually did sound good, but it wasn't like they had an amazing wing bar around or something that would make them. She could settle for that. Walking back to the bathroom, her fingers slid over the touch screen keyboard quickly.

Hey! I was just thinking about you yesterday.

I can be there in 30.

And YAAASSSSSS. biggrin DDD
So when do I get to stay there? Cause I'm the first and best customer, riiiiiight?

Ugh... It felt good to at least text how she normally talked if nothing was going on. Even if it was over the phone, it wasn't difficult to portray like nothing was wrong - and it was getting better. Everything felt like it was getting better. She loved this moment. Next came brushing her teeth. It wasn't long before she was hygienic with a slight bit of make up on and getting dressed, practically almost falling over at the sight of the weather. 64? Seriously? She could definitely make due with that weather. Sure, it wasn't summertime... But she'd take it. Thank God for living on the beach! Her leg slipped through one of the openings on her shorts, then the other; up to a white tank top, then over with a white and bright blue plaid shirt, unbuttoning it to let it hang open. Ahh... So much better. She turned around, heading out the bedroom door and down the stairs to look for her husband.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

“Alright! I’m gonna go get me food then,” he replied as she walked into the bathroom. After tilting his head just a bit further after her, most definitely staring at her a**, Finn smiled to himself before walking out the door. “Such a sweet a**…” he mumbled to himself with a smirk. He’d have to lay claim to it like he usually did to her inner thighs. Licking his lips at the thought, he had to quickly push the thoughts from his mind, or he’d run back upstairs and start another round. While the thought wasn’t completely out of the question, the two of them couldn’t put off going to work at some point. They could just come in later couldn’t they? No! No, no, they had things to take care of. Bree hadn’t been to the bar in a few weeks and he put a novice in charge of his store. The reminder made him shudder nervously. What was his store looking like today? Hopefully it hadn’t exploded or been robbed. Oh god! If his store was robbed while he was out! Finn felt a small sense of panic rise in his chest. If it exploded, he’d get insurance for it and nothing would be out of pocket on his end. If he got robbed, he’d have to pay to have everything replaced or restocked...Eugh!

Jogging down the last couple of stairs, he sauntered into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard. Opening the cupboard where they kept their cereal, he pursed his lips in thought. Fruity Pebbles, Cookie Crisp, Honeycomb or Captain Crunch? Mmmm....The decision was hard, but he ultimately settled on Captain Crunch. Pulling the box down, he filled his bowl, put the box away and walked to the fridge for milk. Pouring the milk into his bowl, he put it away, grabbed a spoon and began eating. Walking to one of the bar stools, he hunched over the counter and began eating. He was almost half way through his cereal when he heard Bree making her way downstairs. “Hey baby! Do you want me to help you put your bandages on?” he asked as he put another spoonful of cereal into his mouth. He didn’t mean to be overbearing about it, he just wanted her to get better as fast as possible so she didn’t have to suffer anymore.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:58 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: s**t post is shitty. sweatdrop Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Content; Satisfied.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Let's do it to it, then!

She paused, stopping halfway down the stairs before grabbing the ledge and turning on her heel. With an embarrassed look she made her way back up, completely forgetting about her bandages. The excitement and satisfaction of both arousal and knowing she'd actually get to leave the house happy today had completely blocked her awareness of her bruise out of her mind. That was the kind of thing she missed - being able to forget she was aching and hurting; crying like a mess and being exposed to the underbelly of pain. All of that had disappeared for that fraction of a second and she was back to happy Bree. She toddled into the bedroom, snatching the bandages off of the nightstand and heading back downstairs. Her fingers clenched them down hard, the opposite hand coming to brush against where her bra lay as slight stings worked their way into her being. No she remembered now. "I almost forgot.." She mumbled stupidly, crossing the living room and into the kitchen. She settled the wrapping onto the counter, pulling at her plaid shirt and lying it out on the island before starting on her tank top and bra.

They lifted with a slight hiss of air from her lips, teeth gritting together. She had been much more careful putting the clothing on than she realized. Slowly her body turned away from him, exposing her back and the very edges of the bruise that swelled around her side. "Could you please...?" She murmured, turning her head to fish eye him with an purple swirled stare as her brown curls brushed her cheeks.

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games