Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:29 am

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It was only through the compact sound of the feet hitting the ground that the violinist stared at him once more. That slight tilt on the head, coupled with a smile playing on his lips, left her at awe. When the model spoke about having to open up, that's when she hesitated slightly.

"It's about the New Year's Eve event. A lot of things had happened, and it left me drained because of that." There, it was condensed, straight to the point. She would narrate more if she wanted to, but for now, it would suffice. She then took notice of the bell around his neck and was silent glad that he didn't asphyxiate because of that.

By the time the model introduced himself, her smile was faint as she responded. "Well, nice meeting you, Angel. My name's Solaris, a female just moving to Soleil not a long time ago. I guess you had some fun with the photo-shoot session here at the park."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: slightly better
Company: Angel
Cash in Hand: $849.00
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:10 am

User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Single ║Model

x
Main
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Angel nodded sagely, thinking back to what he had heard of the previous night. He had spent most of the night on an airplane and celebrated the occasion with the others on the flight. It was probably the most fun he had experienced in some time since he had no one close to him to celebrate with. "I heard that things got a little weird..." He commented, remembering that his acquaintance had described having voices in his head that weren't his own, last night. It was all so strange. "Are you sure that you're okay?" The model asked the violinist, concern clearly expressed on his porcelain features. As the small female responded to his stylised introduction, a smile slowly lit up Angel's features. "Solaris is a beautiful name. It suits you... Ah! I only moved here a little while ago myself. I have yet to make many friends though..." At the mention of the photo shoot, his smile dulled slightly. "Haha, not really... I'm a little jet lagged, so I'm not actually awake yet... And I didn't get a chance to eat anything since lunch yesterday... But it wasn't that bad, I guess." Angel chuckled with embarrassment as his stomach growled in response to his words. He had obviously been hungrier than he thought.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:29 am

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

There, Angel would also sensed that there were still some things left unsaid by the raven-haired girl, but the talk about that would wait once they would warm up. The temperature was still freezing as hell outside. When the model complimented about her name and even revealed that he was also somewhat a newcomer, that's when she giggled sheepishly. "Ah, not really. It's just a random name that my parents had picked up for me. And I wouldn't mind talking to more people here in Soleil, since I have to familiarize myself with the place."

It was then that she heard his stomach growling, and she resisted the urge to guffaw out loud, stiffing her laughter with a hand on her mouth. "You should definitely eat. You can come to my house in Etoile if you like. It's small, but comfortable."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: slightly better
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:44 pm

User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Single ║Model

x
Main

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Angel smiled and absently played with the chain which was always hung around his neck. "Guess I'm in the same boat. I only know the way from here to my house and back... I've been meaning to explore." He stated somewhat sheepishly, the admission serving as a reminder that he had yet to learn about Soleil and find his own little shortcuts to places. Naturally, he would avoid the beach and other water based places. For a moment the me appeared lost in thought, but once his new acquaintance had continued speaking, he snapped out of his thoughts and gave her his full attention. "Ah... Could I really? I would love that!" Angel spoke excitedly, his features lighting up suddenly as his heterochromia eyes met Solaris' gaze.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:33 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris just inspected the way Angel was playing with the chain around his neck. When he spoke about his experience about as the neophyte in the place, she couldn't help but to feel bad for him. Though by the time the model expressed his excited over her invitation to her house, she giggled happily, eyes closed in a pleasant manner.

"Well, let's get going then. I would like to fly since I'm a fallen angel, but the walk would be just fine." She adjusted her scarf a bit before turning her back on him. "I'll lead you the way to my adobe," she said before strolling away from the park with him right on her tail.

- Exit -

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:34 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

After the events that had taken place the previous day at the beach, there was no way that Esme was going to go into work. For several hours he had not even been able to convince himself to get out of bed. But eventually he managed to drag himself out from beneath the bedcovers and shower off if only because the house was just too quiet. After being trapped in a strange shell for hours, the last thing Esme really wanted was to spend the entire day alone. But if he didn’t want to go to work and he didn’t want to be alone at home, then where did he intend to go? Eventually Esme decided on the park; he had not actually been there yet and it was a public place that was bound to have people and noise, or so he hoped. At least it was very pretty… he liked walking under the cherry blossom trees. Esme had brought along the little stuffed sheep that Sahar had given him; it seemed to help him calm down a little. After all that had happened during the New Year’s festival, Esme would take any comfort that he could find. Eventually the blue haired male found a bench to sit on and sighed softly, holding the little stuffed toy to his chest. ”It’s a nice day, today… Only a little chilly. I’m… I’m glad I came out… after all.” Of course the toy did not answer him, but Esme spoke more to hear a voice than for any other reason. ”I think we will stay a little while longer. The park is pretty nice. I should have come sooner.”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Soleil Park
♪♪♫ Company: No one
♪♪♫ Mood: Nervous, a little fearful
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

blep blup

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:58 pm

User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXProfile || Single || 27 || FtM || Attire || ❤-Fresh, like a new person. ||Thought:I guess coming out was a good idea after all.

User Image
                                      Am I still a hero if the only person I save is
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey, eventually, found his way to the park. He's lived in this city what like 10 years now and he still got horribly lost whenever he tried to go anywhere. But he was here now, and that's all that had mattered. He looked it to the sky, it was pretty late into the day but not too bad he supposed. "Maybe I should have came out to run." He thought to himself. He's spent the last three days cooped up in his house. Also, he needs to buy some damn groceries. He's been eating leftovers and take out for like a week now. How did he even survive this long.

"See, don't you feel so much better?" Pedri said, his voice echoing in his head, bouncing on his skull. Casey sighed and rolled his eyes but didn't respond past that. He hated this... this thing being right. It was weird to think about. This was his life now. Sometimes if it's late enough at night or if he's had enough to drink he'll think about calling his friends or even his mother. They must all think he's dead. It had been 10 years after all, what else were they to think. Something's gotten into him lately, causing him to feel depressed and hate the sun. He wasn't much of a fan. Maybe Pedri was right, some fresh air should clear up his head a little. After a nice walk he can go but some real food, eat that real food and then get a good night's sleep. Yeah. He'll turn around here.

He decided to now enjoy his walk. He slowed his pace and took in everything that he saw, really looked at it, making sure to get every detail. He listened to birds flying and chirping, listing to dogs barking in the distance, listened to people talking to stuffed sheep. He stopped a moment, blinked until that last though fully processed. People talking to stuffed sheep. He looked around and say a small blue haired guy sitting at a bench and talking to a stuffed toy. Huh, who knew. For a moment he contemplated on whether he should talk to him or not. He has been staring for a while. But how to start conversation. Casey took a few steps forward, his approach gentle and shy. "Hey." He introduced. "That sheep's really cute, where'd you get it?" He asked with a small tilt of his head not to sure if he should take a set or not.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

Am I still a villain if the only person I hurt is
                                      myself?

User Image
OoC:
Casey talksPedri talksOnly Casey can hear Pedri
Chandra Panesar
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:31 pm

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley

Esme had been so focused on talking to his little sheep that he was startled and jumped a little when someone spoke to him. He looked up at the stranger with wide, lavender eyes, his cheeks growing pink as he realized the man had surely seen him talking to his stuffed animal. Embarrassed, Esme held up the little sheep so that it covered part of his face. ”Um… A friend won it for me at the New Year’s festival.” That was before everything had gone horribly wrong, of course. Esme bit his lip hard and tried to shake the other memories of that evening that tried to cloud his mind. Esme rubbed his cheek against the little toy then looked shyly to the stranger again. ”I, um… I promise that I’m not crazy. It’s just… Well, if you know what happened at the festival, then you can probably imagine that I’m a bit stressed. So I thought… having something I really like with me might help me.” Maybe he still sounded crazy… Who talked to a stuffed animal when they were stressed? It was something that Esme had done since he was a child, but he supposed he should have grown out of it by now.

♪♪♫ Company: Casey Rogers
♪♪♫ Mood: Embarrassed
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

blep blup

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:45 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXProfile || Single || 27 || FtM || Attire || ❤-[feeling] ||Thought:

User Image
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey felt a little bad when the boy jumped and tried to hide behind his stuffed animal. It was a little cute and childish but more silly than anything. A friend won it at the new years festival? There was a festival for that. Jeez how long has he been cooped up. The boy promised him he wasn't crazy and explained he was just stressed. "Oh, no worries I don't think you're crazy" Casey said, trying to calm him down, cause he didn't, he talks to his stuffed animals too they're just MIA right now. He took a seat next to the blue haired guy, making sure to keep a respectable distance between them. "Honestly I've been a little out of the loop lately so I have no clue what happened at the festival, or even that there was one in all honesty." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, feeling a little embarrassed due to his lack of information. "No but really, I get the whole stuffed animal thing. I have a cat back at home and I swear if she could talk she must have like 20 stories so could blackmail me with." He said with a slight chuckle, trying to lighten the mood. "Oh!" He exclaimed. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Just jumped in and invaded your space without introducing myself. I'm Casey." He said, holding out his hand, offering a shake.☄ ~ ★`✰

myself?

User Image
OoC:
Chandra Panesar
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Aldous Huxley

The man explained that he had been out of the loop and didn’t even know that there had been a festival. ”Then I think that makes you the lucky one. I don’t even really understand what was happening, but it was awful. I wound up trapped in a shell and I couldn’t talk at all. It was just as bad for everyone else, too. It would have been better to just stay home… but I do like this little guy. Getting him was the best part of the whole festival.” Esme smiled as he thought about how Sahar had sat with him and wanted until the shell finally cracked on its own and he was able to speak normally again. Holding on to his little stuffed toy let him almost feel like Sahar was there with him. Fortunately, the man didn’t really think he was crazy for talking to the sheep and Esme perked up as the man mentioned his cat. ”Oh! You have a cat at home? What is her name, if I may ask?”

Esme looked a little embarrassed when Casey introduced himself. ”No worse than me; I asked your cat’s name before I introduced myself or asked for your name. My name is Emse; it’s nice to meet you.” Esme reached out to Casey’s hand for a shake, but wound up just holding it to look at the colorful tattoo on his palm. ”Oh, wow! That’s a really amazing tattoo! It’s just like looking into space through a telescope.” Esme’s voice was quite awed; he had never seen a tattoo like this one before.

♪♪♫ Mood: Shy, but happy to meet Casey
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

blep blup

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:24 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey gave him a weird look. "You got trapped in a shell?" He raised an eyebrow and thought about it. "Huh, sounds like a day." He chuckled a little. "Well, the sheep is pretty cute, seems like it was worth it." He said. Casey watched as the kid perked up when Casey mentioned the cat. "Her name is Charlie, shes a black cat with blue eyes and I got her cause I'm a narcissistic and she looks like me." He smiled at his own joke, though he wasn't kidding. His dark brown hair and blue eyes were the same shade as her fur and eyes it was a little weird to be completely honest. "Ah no, it's whatever, nice to meet you as well, Emse" He pulled back his hand at the mention of the tattoo and looked down at it. "Oh this guy?" He laid his hand out so Esme could get a better look. "NGC 7635." He smiled. "Also known as the Bubble Nebula. It was taken by the Hubble and I loved it so got it on my hand." He said, smiling. "I'm kinda a huge space nerd so I got loads of them. Down my left arm I have the sun, planets and belts. Down my back I have some planets of my design." He gave a small nod and rolled up his sleeve to show Esme the one on his arm. "I'm stuck with this hobby forever, its pretty great." His eyes did a quick sweep of Esme. "How about you?" He asked. "I mean, do you have any tattoos."☄ ~ ★`✰

myself?

User Image
OoC:
Chandra Panesar
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:43 pm

Aldous Huxley

It had definitely turned out to be a very strange day, but maybe it was a little worth it. He had spent time with a friend and he had gotten a cute little sheep. Some of the day had really been very nice. Casey had a point. When asked about the cat, Casey described her as rather similar in appearance to himself. Esme bit his lower lip a little, but couldn’t hold back a giggle when Casey described himself as narcissistic and cited that as his reason for choosing that particular cat. Well, Casey had reason enough to be a bit narcissistic, Esme thought. He was… well, he was not an unattractive man. ButEsme focused more on the man’s hand at that moment, fascinated by the tattoo.

Casey had quite a few tattoos and they were all space related. Esme looked over the left arm tattoos in interest as well. ”Planets of your own design? Oh, that sounds really interesting! That sounds like a hobby that you really could enjoy forever; there is so much space to see. Oh… I have one tattoo, but, um… it’s not as large as any of yours. I’m more of a music nerd, you see?” Esme crossed his right ankle over his left knee then tugged his pant leg up and his sock down a bit to reveal the clef note tattoo. ”I got this one when I was sixteen, but I’ve never thought to get any others since. Maybe someday, if I think of something I like.”

♪♪♫ Mood: Happy
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

blep blup

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:00 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey listened to Esme in regards to his tattoo's. It was a little odd to hear someone so accepting of them, most people would be a little put off and lean towards more like, how are you going to get a job now and such. This was mainly due to the hand tattoo, since it was, well, on his hand and there for all to see. The others no one cared much for 'cause you could hide them a lot easier.

Casey listened as Esme talk about his tattoo. He looked down and examined it. Tattoos have always been an interest of his. They are so beautiful and expressive and he just loves them. "16 huh. I got my first one when I was 17 and that's the one down my back. Then I didn't get anything for a while and once I hit 20 whenever I thought of something I got it. The one on my hand I got when I was 23." Casey explained, then took a moment to think. Did he want anymore tattoos? "Lately I've been thinking of getting another one. I have tattoes on my shoulders,stomach, back, arm, and hand but nothing past that so I want to get a dog in a spacesuit on my left leg and maybe something on my right thigh but I haven't thought of anything to put there yet." He had thought of getting a circle of just good word or crap around the general area where he takes his shot for T but he hadn't been able to think of anything, and its not really something he'd talk about to strangers especially.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

myself?

User Image
OoC:
Chandra Panesar
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Aldous Huxley

Esme had always been a fan of tattoos as a form of self expression. They were permanent in most cases; committing to a tattoo often showed deep dedication to the subject matter. And Casey obviously had a deeper dedication than most! He had so many tattoos. Esme could only see two of them, but he thought those two were quite amazing. It never even occurred to him that such an obvious tattoo on one palm might make it difficult for Casey to find work. He just really liked how it looked and he thought Casey’s fascination with space was pretty interesting. He didn’t even feel as shy as he normally did; his quiet nature was overridden by his curiosity and interest.

”Oh, that sounds like it would be so cute! Wasn’t there a dog that was sent into space, once? A Russian one, I think? I don’t know a lot about space things, but I remember learning something like that.” Esme thought for a moment, wondering just what Casey might come up with for his right thigh. Whatever it was, Esme was sure that it would be just as creative and interesting as the rest. But then a question occurred to him and he wondered if it was really alright to be so nosy as to ask. Well… if Casey didn’t want to answer then he just wouldn’t; there was no harm in asking, right? ”Um… Casey? Have you ever wanted to go into space yourself? I can only imagine that getting to see such things from up there must be even more amazing. I think it might be similar to the difference between listening to beautiful music and learning to play it.”

♪♪♫ Mood: Curious
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

blep blup

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:40 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey thought about Esme's question for a moment."Yeah a dog was the first animal to go into active orbit on the soviet sputnit 2 in November of 1957. Her name was Laika. She was a stray they picked up but, sadly back in '57 they didn't have the technology for a return mission." He explained, it was a rather sad thing but as an overall view the mission was a success. Casey listened esme asked him if he's ever wanted to go into space. He played off his buried dream with a thoughtful glance. "Well of course I've wanted to, like how little boys want to become firemen and such. I've also thought of carries around it like building telescopes like the Hubble or James webb but God so much school, y'know?" Casey rolled down the sleeve of his jacket. "But on the topic of music I do know how to play the violin and piano, I think I do pretty well at least, considering Charlie doesn't run out of the room anymore." He explained, chuckling a little.☄ ~ ★`✰

myself?

User Image
OoC:
Chandra Panesar
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games