Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

ddacua

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:42 am
heyo everyone i would just like to say thank you for inviting me to such an awesome place 3nodding my name is ddacua or hellbreaker but you can call me wateva you want xd i am 14 lived in California all my life but i wanna travel someday than maybe settle down domokun i have also been on gaia for bout 4 months and i enjoy it sooo much whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:27 pm
Hello people!!

My name is HyperHexagon..which isn't my name on any other sites because I don't belong to many sites AND I randomy thought of this name. And I like being hyper. And hexagons are cool.

Anyways, as for introducing myself..
My real name is Kristen, and I live in Michigan (boring state)..but we have SNOW! I like snowboarding and drawing a lot. And cool/cold weather.
My best friend invited me to this site one day, and I joined this guild because I was invited, it seems cool, and my e-mail got an intellegent response when I asked WHY I was invited. People who have no reason for things annoy me. And I seem to be good at rambling..

That's pretty much me, in a very short and bland description. It's sortof ironic how I'm in a guild called "Reality," seeing how I like fantasy a whole lot. Oh well, I'm in a guild! 3nodding Oh, and I like that smiley.  

HyperHexagon

Myth_DFO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:12 pm
wierd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:42 am
so,Hello ^^
My name is Ruy and im from northers europe,finland.
i don't have much goals now. im girl and 17 years old.
i like tattoos and piercings, myself, i have 2 piercings and earrings.
i have mohawk, what contains yellow and orange colours.

i don't have much friends in real life, maybe because i look different and i like weird things.
so,hey ^^;  

Neulatyyny

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel K. Hatagari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:33 am
hi my name is angel.i'm 14 and i live in new york. i started playing gaia 3 months ago thanx to a friend on youtube. mastersharigan on here 0_0 i like GAckt. i'm like sort of weird from everybody else in my family. i love anime,manga. ^^ my favorite anime right now is bleach and trinity blood, they have new episodes yeah!^^ i was asked to join by Living Ink. i love music, i play the bass guitar,alto saxphone,piano,violin. i love 3d graphic design and final fantasy 7 advent children is one reason why. well that's mostly it sweatdrop o yeah i'm a chick eek  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:10 pm
Who invited me into this guild? confused
And I'm a trade and con master... pirate wahmbulance I like EVIL...
Just not the "square root of 'evil'" I'm a CALIFORNIAN twisted
I don't really know why I'm saying either............... can i have some gold?  

Death_Is_Delicious

Neni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:01 pm
hello!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:13 am
Hello all,

My name is El. I live in the US. I joined Gaia after my younger sister did. It seemed like a really interesting site with neat ideas behind it and it is. I earn all the money that I have and I don't have many friends on here. I just like this site.

As is shown(somewhat) by my avatar I don't like to be REALLY showy( No, offense intended to ANYONE). As is also evident by my avatar I am an "evil" female. I am OCD about grammar, but my grammar is awful.

I use "Singingperson" as a name on every site I belong to on the internet. I came up with the name because I sing a LOT in my life and "girl" was already taken, but "person" wasn't. I also play the piano and am self-teaching myself guitar. I would love to be able to build my career around music, but it doesn't seem like I will be able to do that.

I think that is enough introduction for now. I could go on for hours, but I won't.

Happy New Year to all!

El.  

Singingperson

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:58 pm
i'm chaz i live in the south

i learned a while back best way to make gold without giving cash is the mp and i regularly make gold that way.

my goal to regain my former avatar preferably not to stop there but to add the angelic sash and the nitemare scarf. . . but that's a long ways off. . .

my former avatar could be changed but the basics will still be there. . .

i prefer to deal with donation items only  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:47 pm
my name is justin i live in cali ;3

i've been on for 2 years this is my new account cause my other was about to bet banned

i like the marketplace but not very fond of the prices i like posting in the forums

goal: trying to keep all the items i buy cause i have a nasty habot of selling them within 10-20 minutes of buying them cause i tend to get tired of them really quickly also i wanna buy horns of a demon one day ;D  

Canary Duchess

Fashionable Elocutionist

MikanNiji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:34 pm
My name is Carla and I live in Ohio, USA.
I've been on Gaia for a few years.
I'm loud and outgoing and I LOVE to RP.
I hate fake people and liars but if you're nice to me chances are I'll heart you to death.
I love anime and manga and most of my art reflects that but I want to be able to expand since I'd like to be an architect or something in the entertainment industry.

My avis change and I never have just one idea of what I want my avi to look like. If I like something, I buy it when I have the gold.
Right now I'm questing for KiKis, CoCos, MoMos and Yetis. Since the beginning of my quest, I have thus far gained a MoMo due to just saving and selling old stuff.

I have a bad habit of keeping things because I hate selling items. I'm always afraid I'll need it later. And I charge highly with items that have some sort of sentimental value to me.

PS
PM me if you'd like me to do avi art for you. And take a look at my shoppes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:43 pm
Hi I'm Trans and my marketplace goal is to get all the items on my wish list to create my dream avatar, also I am saving to get an ancient katanna for my friend aneiron, So yeah ^^ Wish me luck!  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cocox_x

Bucktoothed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:05 pm
Hi,
my name is cocox_x...
Real name Corinne mrgreen
I live in England
I am 22 years old sweatdrop
I love the market place here xd
I used to be a keen fisher untill I realised the potensial buying and selling has dramallama
Some day I want to own my own market stall in real REAL life lol...

Other than that um yeah hello everyone my fellow market place seller's
-wave's-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:05 am
I'd prefer not to say my real name, i prefer my online alias xD

I Live in Mexico, and i'm 100% blilingual (no, i don't have two tongues)

I hang around the marketplace because i found out i could make a full devil Avi, but i need almost 9 mil to get it !!!

Anyways, i just joined a few mins ago and i already like this guild ^_^

Edit: Some "speeling" errors corrected.  

Azraelalpha

Allie Fox

Celebrating Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:53 am
Hello,My Name is Constantine Fox..

My Real Name is Alex C.Fox. I come to gaia on April 11,2005. I like this place so much..offen I started small,then work my way up..

Orginally,I returned to gaia in Dec.2005 (Back then I lost 3months but,returned in September 2005.) I was kicked outta of guild,then I joined my first guild,FFA Fantasy Guild.
then as progress begin,I started buying & selling thing in MP.(what got my start investing Ian's Case.)Then my friend,Michelle Chiba started Questing for the staff of Angels..as well,I started questing for Guild which is now,Breath of Fire & Anime Guild.
I have couple of mules ( I refused to introdued them..) one of them is my twin is currently using..

I don't go into dealing about my account,But I returned To find my Coco get stolen by thief!

Now,I'm working to gain to get my Coco back. wink  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games