Changed up the list of Legends
  check it out
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:45 pm
SkittleScion
((<----is confused about everything.))

Sogue drew the blade and sheathed it, a look of agony on his face. He let his mind return to him as he sat again. He tried to clear his thoughts through the madness.

"How do I beat this?" he whispered.

"I could tell you but that would be cheating.... I would become a hypocrite in my own teachings. Like I say, winning isn't real...you don't win, just move on." Citadel said pausing to sit next to you. You could see the old man and his craziness cross legged at you side. A big smile across his face and his eye on his forehead that never closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:31 am
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Sogue drew the blade and sheathed it, a look of agony on his face. He let his mind return to him as he sat again. He tried to clear his thoughts through the madness.

"I could tell you but that would be cheating.... I would become a hypocrite in my own teachings. Like I say, winning isn't real...you don't win, just move on." Citadel said pausing to sit next to you. You could see the old man and his craziness cross legged at you side. A big smile across his face and his eye on his forehead that never closed.
"Regardless, i'm not giving up. Thats a sure fire way to lose," he whispered, "I'm not falling for your mindgames."  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:00 am
((what the...?))
Helena stared down at the scene below from the top of the tower. She whipped out her bow and began shooting arrow after arrow at green, not really aiming at all, but she knew some of them would hit the mark.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:25 am
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

"Regardless, i'm not giving up. Thats a sure fire way to lose," he whispered, "I'm not falling for your mindgames."

Citadel waited across the field, watching you. his smile loosened and he sat there eyes closed, just sitting there calmly just as you did.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:28 am
Arthien
((what the...?))
Helena stared down at the scene below from the top of the tower. She whipped out her bow and began shooting arrow after arrow at green, not really aiming at all, but she knew some of them would hit the mark.

((Mr. Greens over drive))

Mr. Green took the hits, he couldn't move, couldn't dodge. Blood flowed form his side and shoulder as the wounds festered through the arrows falling and hitting him. His screams increased even more with pain.

"Kill me, end this, I can't take it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:15 am
"Fine," Helena whispered. She jumped off the tower, falling for a long time, and landed safely in a crouch next to Green. She was upset that he was giving up so easily, but if he couldn't take the pain, it wasn't worth it. Helena pulled out her knife and slammed it through his chest.  

Arthien

iryaah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:03 pm
((would it be possible for me to join the tournament? you dont have to put me in, i was just wondering.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:24 am
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Citadel waited across the field, watching you. his smile loosened and he sat there eyes closed, just sitting there calmly just as you did.
Sogue focused. Focused hard. He wouldn't...couldn't lose. He wouldn't be tricked into giving up. He calmly drew his gun and fired at the monster opposite him.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:35 pm
Arthien
"Fine," Helena whispered. She jumped off the tower, falling for a long time, and landed safely in a crouch next to Green. She was upset that he was giving up so easily, but if he couldn't take the pain, it wasn't worth it. Helena pulled out her knife and slammed it through his chest.

"Now I've got ya!!!" MR. Green said giving a nasty laugh. His eyes and body exploded with a white energy and he broke out of the chains. With The knife still in him he went all out on you. "Oblivion, fists of fury. Also know as ten thousand fists." Mr. Green screamed fist after fist in super speed nonstop.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 pm
iryaah
((would it be possible for me to join the tournament? you dont have to put me in, i was just wondering.))

((heck yes, I wlove for you to join in the turnament. I'll get you started.))

Iryaah vs. Dalia
size: small

((I hope you have read all the rules and stuff....all you got to do is post somthing now.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:11 pm
Joa-Boo
Arthien

"Now I've got ya!!!" MR. Green said giving a nasty laugh. His eyes and body exploded with a white energy and he broke out of the chains. With The knife still in him he went all out on you. "Oblivion, fists of fury. Also know as ten thousand fists." Mr. Green screamed fist after fist in super speed nonstop.

Helena was thrown back from the burst of energy. She hit the tower and fell to the ground on all fours. Quickly, she was back on her feet again, catching a punch to the stomach but grabbing the next fist and twisting it with her right hand. She prayed to hear the snapping of bones.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:34 pm
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien

Helena was thrown back from the burst of energy. She hit the tower and fell to the ground on all fours. Quickly, she was back on her feet again, catching a punch to the stomach but grabbing the next fist and twisting it with her right hand. She prayed to hear the snapping of bones.

They kept coming, there was no time to stop or move. Your body convulsed with every punch as they just kept going.

((this is Mr. Green's over drive))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:49 pm
Joa-Boo
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien

They kept coming, there was no time to stop or move. Your body convulsed with every punch as they just kept going.

((this is Mr. Green's over drive))

Helena felt the bruises surfacing, but she stuck through it. She tried to pull herself into a ball, and managed a little bit. Anger and adrenaline were more prevalent in her body than the pain. Suddenly, Helena cried out: "ENOUGH!" and threw her body open. With that force, a gust of wind originating within Helena burst in Green's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:08 pm
Joa-Boo
iryaah

((heck yes, I wlove for you to join in the turnament. I'll get you started.))

Iryaah vs. Dalia
size: small

((I hope you have read all the rules and stuff....all you got to do is post somthing now.))

Iryaah Snow stood in the mirrors, gazing into her reflection, calming her mind, readying herself. She knew not what to expect, so she would be capable of anything at a moment's notice. She held her staff with both hands, the end of it securely placed on the ground. Slowly, creeping out from the very tip of the staff, tendrils of ice crept across the floor, turning the ground into a slippery sheet.  

iryaah

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces