Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Ashlyyn Albane-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:23 pm

I'm Misa...well, thats not my real name, but I do not say my real name unless I trust the people.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:11 am

hi every one

cyberlaser

lavendersins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:05 pm

Hello all. My name is Crystal and I am new at roleplaying.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:15 am

lavendersins
hello crystal my names eric and i'm new at roleplaying too

Okurribi

lavendersins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:40 am

Okurribi
lavendersins

Like..how new? I have no idea what I'm doing...lol
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:25 am

Hello Crystal and Eric. My name Is Chris, and I really enjoy RPing a lot. I dont now how experienced I am though sweatdrop . Nice to meet you both. I posted in the Welcome section to give you an Idea of what my strengths are if you want to look there

[The Wolf Man]

KajiKyuubi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:37 pm

Name~ Elspeth Lee
Age~ 214
Hight~ 5' 3"
Weight~ 225kg
Hair~ Dark aburn with light aburn bacngs and black highlights. Lower back.
Eyes~ Mostly green/grey/brown type of hazel but they sometimes change to blue, grey, brown or just green.
Wears~ Jeans and a tee shirt plus sandles.
Likes~Reading, writing, riding my bike, anime, manga, yaoi, yuri,some incest, some het, most music, soccer, red, fire, fox, wolf, dogs, and running away.
Dislikes~Video games, boys, a lot of noise. (It hurts the fox ears.) Math, gym, water, milk, being sick, fighting, being a girl, cats, cold and the evilness called parents.
Background~ I'm a 214 year old goddess of death who is in training here on earth by taking care of people and making sure they die on time. When I 300 then I'll become a full fleged Goddess but I'm not ready yet. I like to watch anime and read manga. I also like to read fantasy stories because it shows me how little you all know sometimes. I'e been role playing since I was a little goddess and am so-so at it. I refuse to rp with anyone who write oneliners or can't even try to use the right words when typing out something.. That just makes your time here on earth shorter. I'm always glad to help people come up with people to rp with but you can never use mine without asking me and me telling you it's ok! Do and I shall mke your time very short. That's about it for me.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:19 am

lavendersins
Okurribi
lavendersins

Like..how new? I have no idea what I'm doing...lol

What kind of questions do you have? One of the subforums is great for questions.

MrsMica
Crew

Kitten of Cheese

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:56 am

Well. I'm not really sure if this thread is still active. It seems to be. Right-o! I'm Kitti and my 'other' name is ugly, and the butt of many cruel jokes. 'Tis quite a yucky name. I like to drink from the bottom of my water bottle, and I own the best pair of socks. Ever. I'm nearly 16 and I have an ugly pimple right beneath my nose. It really hurts. I'm decent at roleplaying..I think. ._. But...not amazing. ::Slides off screen:: I also have the thickest glasses you might ever see. They're huge! Les' see...Oh! I love my original characters more than the majority of people I know. I love them so patheticly much..that it's just...pathetic. I love other peoples' original characters as well! I'm also kinda a mad gamer. Video games=Air. Also, I love cats. They are perfect. Hm..I don't really have much else to say at the moment...Sing daily!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:28 am

Sounds like you'll fit in just fine!

MrsMica
Crew

Kitten of Cheese

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:05 pm

Mmm. Calamari. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:18 pm

Kitten of Cheese
Mmm. Calamari. biggrin
eek
I am NOT eatable!

Well actually every thing here is eatable. But that my children is called cannibalism, which is frowned upon in most societies.

MrsMica
Crew

Yavie Feels Pretty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:52 am

Hokay, well, I'm Yavie (or Yav, if you prefer). Who's Yavie, you ask?

Yavie is an enigma. So there. The internet knows no gender, and therefore, you will not know mine! I enjoy such things as anime, roleplaying, Lord of the Rings, and I have a fetish for unusual hats, and you may note that my roleplaying characters do, too. And as of two days ago, I have decided that V for Vendetta is my new favorite movie. =D

~Yavie
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:17 am

That and count of monte cristo rank up there for me, too. domokun I just found out there is an anime version of the story so I'm hunting that one down. It looked strange

MrsMica
Crew

sola84

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:36 am

Hi, I'm sola. Guess what the 84 is for, go on it's easy biggrin
I'm an alright rper in need of some more practise. smile
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games