Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:55 pm
*Comes out of the bathroom, dressed in his black attire again.*

I'm going for ramen. Whoever wants to come can come. Good bye sensei.

*Walks out.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:59 pm
where can i get the naruto head band and what should i search for to find it in the market place?  

Swimmer San

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:19 pm
Swimmer San
where can i get the naruto head band and what should i search for to find it in the market place?

It's only a donation item unfortunately, meaning that you can only get it by donating to Gaia with your real money. It was from July 2004. At the market place just type in Ninja and they'll all come up. I just got mine today by trading someone 5 sealed envelopes ($10 value) for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:30 pm
Urgh... I need ideas for my avator. Anyone have any? This one isn't bad, but it's missing something.  

RavenCpu

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:21 am
RavenCpu
Urgh... I need ideas for my avator. Anyone have any? This one isn't bad, but it's missing something.
idk either but that one looks pretty good  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:26 am
RavenCpu
Swimmer San

It's only a donation item unfortunately, meaning that you can only get it by donating to Gaia with your real money. It was from July 2004. At the market place just type in Ninja and they'll all come up. I just got mine today by trading someone 5 sealed envelopes ($10 value) for it.
wow, i shouldve done that i saved up for a month for mine stressed but o well i already got it now  

panda-shinobi

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:37 am
Yeah, it worked out pretty good. The only thing is I hate charging donations to my credit card. . . but I got my head band smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:37 am
Sensei....how was my test. I sent it on Friday and still haven't got the results.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:48 am
sweatdrop The PM's have been messing up. I didn't recieve it. Same thing happened with swimmer. Do you have it by any chance?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:27 am
"Alright, two more tests and I am a Genin aswell."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:04 am
I'm going to pass out the Genin exams now. If you have yet to take test 5 don't worry, you will get a chance to take the Genin Selection Exam today as soon as you take test 5.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:27 pm
Heh. Perhaps i might be interested in taking the test, and joining the academy, if you will have me that is.  

Akatsuki Yamato

Swimmer San

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:35 pm
RavenCpu
I'm going to pass out the Genin exams now. If you have yet to take test 5 don't worry, you will get a chance to take the Genin Selection Exam today as soon as you take test 5.

Sensie i have time to take my genin test but you never updated me as being level 5? crying If i could get the test.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:35 pm
TheFullMetalAlchemist
Heh. Perhaps i might be interested in taking the test, and joining the academy, if you will have me that is.
wow i didnt know that u could wear 2 hbs at the same time eek ninja  

panda-shinobi

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:40 pm
i just retook my Gennin exam i hope i passed!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games