Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:46 pm
^ Is a complete moron.

<> Since the above was an idiot, I'd like to answer Kawaki's post. But I don't know much about the Simpsons, so I don't dare. I'm not much for television because I've got no life.

v Let's give you two options! Option One: Kawaki's idea of putting the senshi is Simpson world. Option Two: You're writing a horrendously bad fanfiction in which none of the senshi are senshi. Instead, they are angsty, rebellious teens. What do they do to shock their mother/father/parental figure as violently as they possibly can?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:32 am
^ is correct in all shapes, ways and forms. Expecially in shape and form. ;D

<> I guess I can answer both

Chibi Chibi: Maggie Simpson
Moon: Purple Haired Girl 1
Mercury: Lisa Simpson
Venus: Purple Haired Girl 2
Mars: Don't be fooled, she's really the Raven from that one Halloween Edgar Alan Poe special
Jupiter: That one girl who babysat Bart and kissed him in the tree house?
Tuxedo Mask: Bart Simpson in a tuxedo

Also, Grandpa will be played by Grandpa, Melvin played by Millhouse, Zirconia played by Mr. Burns (and Zircon = Smithers).

Hmmm... angsty rebelious teen fanfiction? Okay!

Usagi, lover of food and... food, becomes bulemic. The vomit slowly starts to decay her teeth, causing her to look like a crackhead.

Chibiusa, lover of all things sweet, is now diabetic and diagnosed with ADHD. She is quickly medicated and thrown into boarding school.

Rei, tired of the temple life and Chad's emotional sensitivity, goes out to find other guys.. at lot of them. Videos can be bought on ebay. One of the tapes is found by Grandpa, who dies of a stroke upon watching.

Ami becomes a lesbian gynocologist. Who would have guessed?

Makoto, the hard-a**, is a chainsmoking, pill popping alcoholic. She's commonly seen drunk and stumbling along the bike path in attempt to avoid being caught for underage drinking. It's not until she discovers the wonders of marijuana that she desides to one day major in botony.

Minako, obsessed with becoming a movie star, joins her friend Rei in their first film, "Hong Kong Ding Dong". She makes so much money from the video that she finds her very best friend: cocaine.

Haruka is addicted to speed. It's the only way she can win those races. Working those thighs sure pays off though - this girl is a lesbian pimp! She has crashed a total of 5 cars already do to speeding, putting a dent in her parent's pockets.

Michiru, a rich teenager with so much money she doesn't know what to do with it, shocks her parents when she, also, becomes a lesbian! ..with Ami. She starts painting abstract art, unknown to her, the abstract art representing deeply traumatic childhood experiences.

Hotaru has emotional problems. Some call her emo, others call her goth - she doesn't care much. 100% comvinced she's possesses demonic powers, her religion of choice is Satanism. She practices blood letting on a daily basis and bathes in the blood of her father's students.

Setsuna grew up confined to her house. Her parents homeschooled her to keep total control of her life. The tv is programmed to only show programs that are fitted to their liking - safe, educational and full of happy things. One day or favorite plutonian snaps and stabs her parents a total of 163 times, making a mad dash for the border soon afterwards.

v Lets continue this: Tell me what some of the minor characters would do to "shock their mother/father/parental figure as voilently as they possibly can"?  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:21 pm
^ HAS THE GREATEST SAILOR MOON CAST I COULD'VE NEVER IMAGINED!
<> Let's see.. This is slightly difficult..

MELVIN: Decides to drop out of school, marry Molly, and run away from home. A few months later, Melvin informs his parents through snail mail with the fact that Molly is pregnant.

MOLLY: In a rampage one day after Melvin breaks up with her (due to that "psychic" monster - later destroyed by Sailor Moon), destroys her parents' jewelery store. She smashes all the windows, tosses the most precious jewels into the sewer, and graffiti all the walls, only to set the whole shebang on fire an hour later.

ANDREW THE ARCADE GUY: Rapes his sister, Elizabeth, after he finds out Serena is going out to Tuxedo whats-his-face. Enough said. A bit gross, sorry about that.

ELIZABETH: Gets sick of waiting for the right guy to come along for her first kiss. Because of her kiss-deprived life, she is extremely desperate and runs madly around town looking for guys. In the end, she not only gets one guy, but 38! Enjoying the attention, she decides to convert her apartment into a gentleman's club in her apartment; in which she stars in the nightly show.

This is all I can do!

v If you were offered your pick of the role in an AMAZING Sailor Moon Movie GUARANTEED to be a BIG HIT, which EVERYONE is looking forward to.. Who would you cast yourself as, and why? A MAJOR CHARACTER? An evil villian? Or an extra? =.=

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:31 am
^ I heart musically talented folk, yay for violins!

<> Oooo cool A big time movie eh? If I were cast in it, I would love to be cast as Sapphire (I'm like his height and I’d just do my hair down, plus I would mind blue hair for a little while) - of course I'd have to wait till the sequel, but HELLO! If its a huge hit then producers will TOTALLY make like 4 or 5 more... till there's nothing good left about it and it becomes another Land Before Time or Cinderella IV crying

v The senshi are all placed into reality TV shows, what Senshi fits into which reality TV show? (These can range from ABC, FOX, MTV... aka, Survivor, The Bachelor, American Idol, I Love New York, the Real World, I Love the 80's, Sweet 16, America's Next Top Model - I do this just cuz I NEVER watch reality TV shows but I love hearing what people are trying to do next blaugh )  

User_8572

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:53 pm
^ Props to you for finding the best Sailor Moon quiz EVER! : )

<> Sailor Moon - Don't Forget the Lyrics
Mecury - Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?
Venus - American Idol
Jupiter - Hell's Kitchen
Mars - Fear Factor
Neptune - America's Next Top Model
Uranus - Inferno
Chibi - Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader
Pluto - THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I CAN'T THINK OF A TV SHOW FOR!

: (

v Who in your opinion has the best hair style that has ever been in a Sailor Moon episode? Everyone is included!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:13 pm
^ I love the square look - very modern chic. (*insert Tetris music here) 3nodding

<> I LOVED Galaxia's hair outside the outfit, Red into Gold! biggrin But my all time favorite would be Black Ladies Hair, I love pink and the pigtails are a classic for this show.

PS, to go back to my previous question and to help with Setsuna's Reality TV show... I'd think Pluto would be very professional on television so maybe The Apprentice? heh

v Okay, pic one of the Senshi to marry heart , one to have as a mistress wink and one to kill xp  

User_8572

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:22 am
^ You always come up with the greatest questions.

<> Let's see... I think I'd marry Mars because she's sexy. I'd keep Neptune as my mistress because she's probably a better lover. And I'd kill Uranus so Neptune doesn't feel the urge to run off with her and leave me out in the cold.

v The world is ending tomorrow. How do the senshi spend their last day?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:18 pm
^avi has lots of pink, and she makes it work!

<>eating cheese cake

v ?how many fish do you think luna could eat before she would explode?  

yume_miko

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:50 am
^ Hahaha your siggy made me laugh.

<> I'd give her around 7.

v If I killed Sailor Moon, do you think the sailor senshi would fall apart?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:30 am
^hey, someone i haven't met in this game! (XD sorry, i've been gone for a while. busy with summer-stuff and college)

<> well, first they'd be pretty pissed off that u killed her and then unite to come after you to try & kill u ((nothing personal! sweatdrop )) but then probably after a while they might split off and do their own thing....ya know....kinda like the spice girls or a boy band....someone ALWAYS wants to do a solo album....

V if all the senshi were elderly and spent their days as elderly people, what would they all do? who would be in a home? who spends all their time baking cookies for their grandkids, who killed themselves cause they didn't wanna grow old? ((dont be a smart-a** and say, they live young forever because of the silver crystal, it's hypothetical))  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Halrenna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:31 am
^ Your Abbey Road Tenchi sig made me LOL so hard. xD

<> Once Moon grew old she'd spend her days attempting 'old folks' things like cribbage and shuffle board with Mamoru. Mercury would retire from doctoring and spend her days reading medical journals and educational texts in her modest but expensive rural home. Mars would retreat to the familiarity of a shrine and spend her last years quietly there. Jupiter would grow old with her husband and live quite well due to exercise and good eating, likely passing away only of old age and living capably until then. Venus would spend her money to retire in a lavish home in Europe, most likely followed (by force, if necessary) by her beau.

v A tenth planet is discovered in the outer reaches of the galaxy. Who is its Sailor senshi and what is she like?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:06 pm
^ SPAZZGAZM @on@ UTENA heart whee *explodie*

<> SAILOR DARK MATTER!!! Not even a planet, but more like an empty whole of nothingness in space (No, not a black hole, just empty... space). Her hair would be long and down to her a**, a lovely shade of egyptian purple. The body of her fuku would be pitch black instead of white, and her skirt/bows would both be dark shades of purple. She'd wear black and purple hooker boots, and put Hotaru to shame with her hot gothicness.
Her main attack would be DARK MATTER VOID! These black energy orbs fly out of her hands, trapping whatever it hit into a very cold, dark, empty space... until Sailor Cosmos finished them off with the power of love. x3 She would, at first, be thought to be evil, but later on the tables would turn and they'd find out she's really a good guy and blah blah blah etc etc, feel free to use this character for any and all fanfiction.

v The senshi are somehow warped into horrible horror movie situations. Pick a movie and/or movies for the senshi to be in, what roles they would play, and what would happen to them. Mwuahahahahahaha...  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ayashita

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:49 pm
yes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:53 am
^ stare I don't think she gets it......

<> Dude - I love this question.

Usagi would be the blonde chick in the Scary Movie movies, Anna Faris, just cuz she's THAT blonde lol rofl

Ami would be a fun doctor/detective - or maybe even Jamie Lee in the Halloweens, I'm sure Ami can scream well if she was paid too

Rei would be in Juon (the Grudge), Sarah Michelle's role - thus her death would be falling off that hospital building - SPLAT. xp

Mako-chan would be Milla Jovovich from the Resident Evil movies heh cool

Minako would be every blonde in every scary movie ever... Scream, I know what you did last summer, etc. You think she ALMOST survives THEN... She'd always die some horrible and brutal way crying

Haruka would be one the lesbian from the Decent - she falls through that hole while running crazy and that creepy a** thing tears her apart - ahh!!

Chibiusa - Children of the corn (dude, she already has the red eyes) twisted

Setsuna would only do acting back when it was classic - literally, she'd go back in time and do roles with Vincent Price heh

Hotaru would be in the exorcist, always getting possessed - lol green throw-up... or maybe the Omen? burning_eyes

Michiru would be in some Jaws XVII movie and barely survive and then she'd blow Jaws the hell away! mrgreen

Mamo-chan would be in Saw - bye bye foot!

v Okay, now on a lighter note, what Chick Flick would you put the senshi in?? Heh  

User_8572

Capt-Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:13 pm
^Started off an AWSOME game biggrin and has cool bunny ears

<> Ok here we go
Usagi would be in Legally Blonde because it would prove us all wrong and shows us she can do it ya know
Ami would be in Sense and Sensibility as the oldest sister Elinor, who does not share her true feelings until the end
Rei would be in teh Sweetes Thing and she would be Selma Blair's character I think.
Makoto woudl be in Miss Congeniality she is smart and you could so dress her up hot.
Minako would be in The Holiday she would be great as Cameron Diaz's character.
Haruka would be in Lost and Delirious as Victoria 'Tori' Moller who though she loves her female room mate ends their relationship because she thinks it was the right thing
Setsuna would be in Little women as Meg the sensible odler sister
Hotaru would be in Little women as well but she would be Beth the sickly sister.
Michiru would be in The Notebook as Allie.
Chibiusa would be in My Girl as she is headstrong and sure of herself like the main Vada.
Mamoru would be in Titanic as Jack

v What would you do if you were able to create a whole new adventure for the Senshi in yet another series?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff