Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Lines You'll Never Hear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mademoiselle Kit

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:46 pm
While the galaxy watched in horror as the Sith once again took control of the galaxy, little did they know that another power, a far more evil and potent power was silently brewing. And that power is...

Jar Jar: Stupidity!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:32 pm
More of a conversation but:
Vader: Luke... I have a confession... I'm not your father, just we wanted to see if you were stupid to believe it*laughs*
Luke:What? But... well, I guess that was pretty convenient... *laughs* I love you Dad...
Vader: But... oh what the hell... *laughs*  

Empress_of_Time

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:24 pm
Control room operator: TK-421, why aren't you at your post? TK-421 do you copy?
TK-421: I hear you control. sorry bout that. A dirt farmer, a Wookie and a spacer bum just tried to ambush us. threat neutralized with extreeme predjudice. Returning to post now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:41 pm
Cale Darksun
Control room operator: TK-421, why aren't you at your post? TK-421 do you copy?
TK-421: I hear you control. sorry bout that. A dirt farmer, a Wookie and a spacer bum just tried to ambush us. threat neutralized with extreeme predjudice. Returning to post now.

((XDDDD))  

Nospai Deathous

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:05 am
C-3PO: Oh no R2, Stormtroopers!
Stormie: Alright men, get them!

(stormies charge in but they all hit their heads on the door and pass out.)

3PO:....Well that was conveinent.

(anyone who has looked at ANH carefully will get the refrence)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:56 am
((yes, i know i do))

Vader: Apology accepted, Captain Needa.
Needa's pulled away a bit before he stands up and brushes himself off.
Needa: I can find my own way out, thank you very much!

((another reference))  

Nospai Deathous

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:01 am
((sorry, just thought of this))

Palpy: You, like your father, are now....mine!
Luke: No. I'll never join you.
Palpy: Why not, you foolish boy?
Luke: Because....your face scares me.
Palpy: *falls over anime-style*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:26 am
Cont.

Luke: Doesn't it hurt to fall down like that?
Palpy: I think I got whiplash on top of my now-broken back...
Luke: Well, now that you are vulnerable, I will destroy you! But 1st...
( Episodes and episodes of slow-going dialouge and constant scene-switching later [Think DBZ/GT] )
Palpy: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Luke: So, PREPARE TO DIE! HYAAAAAAA! * jumps up into a swooshing background for an attack *
Palpy: * wakes up * Huh? Oh, are you done jabbering now? It's about time... What the? How come you get a swooshing background?
Luke: * still in swooshing background * I... don't know... Since when did Star Wars go anime anyways?

( Elsewhere )

Anime Guy: Okay, here's your money for selling us the rights to Star Wars.
GL: $50,000,000!? WHOA! AWESOME! * goes home happy *
Anime Boss: Did he sell the rights to it?
Anime Guy: Yes sir. Star Wars is ours now.
Anime Boss: Excellent... Now the world will witness the power of the Anime Side. MUAHAHA! twisted  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Mademoiselle Kit

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:22 am
Cont.

Luke: Witness my awsome power-up as I prepare to make my attack.

*Swooshing background as random wind flies around him as he turns on his lightsaber.*

Luke: HYAAAHHHMAAAAGGRRRAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!..........HA!!

*Attacks. Scene switchest to Endor. A lot of cute chibi teddy bears and chewie are running around blowing stuff up.*

Han: Oh no! This calls for another attack! HYAAAHHHHMAAAAGRRRAAAYAAAAAA!!!!!..........HA!

*Attacks. Leia is on the sidelines cheering him on since anime girls do that alot.*

Leia: Yay! Han give em all you got!

Han: Anything for you, my dear. *rubs her butt*

Leia: eek stressed *SMACK!!!!* evil

Han: *Large handprint on his face* xd

Anyone who's seen Inuyasha will get this...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:39 pm
(con't)
when Luke attacks, he sends a tremendous ball of energy at the Emperor, causing a huge explosion almost as big as the death star itself. when the light of the explosion fades, everyone, including Vader (somehow), has an utterly surprised and defeated look on their face. Palpy sits in the middle of total carnage, unharmed.

Palpy: HAHAHAHAHAfool youcannot defeat me soeasily! Prepare for my ultimateattack!! *he powers up an attack similar to Luke's*
Luke: Ohhhhhhhh...... *look of frightened awe*
Palpy: KYUUUUUNNNYAAAAAAAADDAAAAARRRKSSSSSSIIIIIIIDDIIIIIAAAAAAAAA!!
lUKE: *GULP*
Palpy: *fires a tremendous energy ball at Luke, about twice the size of the Death Star*
Luke: UNNNHHHGGGHHRRGGG *lies in the middle of the carnage, covered in scratchy black lines*

Suddenly, Ben Skywalker appears and runs over to Luke with a pouch in his hands.

Luke: I'm Luke Skywalker. Who the hell are you, man?
Ben: I'myour son! I camefromthefuturewhenyouhadme soIcouldsaveyourlifeandensurethatI exist!
Luke: ....huh?
Ben: hereeatthis! *gives him a bean from the pouch*
Luke: OH WOW! I feel much better!
Palpy: EH?! NO!!! howcouldyou survive thatattack?!
Luke: because! I apparently bedded the right woman in the future!
Palpy: *falls over again, anime style*  

Nospai Deathous

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:34 pm
Cont.

Leia: Here Han, this'll keep your hands off my butt.
Han: Alright, if it'll make you happy... * puts on a necklace * What's that? * points *
Leia: Where? * looks away *
Han: * rubs Leia's butt again * I guess I was just seeing things...
Leia: stressed SIT BOY!
Han: Wha-? * necklace glows, Han's head explodes *
Leia: ... eek Must've got the wrong brand...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:33 am
xd That's a good one...

Cont. (Now for some FMA)

Yoda: Mighty power and awsome facial expressions, fear you do!

Stormie: Who's the short guy?

Yoda: scream SHORT, CALL ME!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

*Stormie is turned into hunk of molten metal*

Yoda: Feel better, I do.  

Mademoiselle Kit

Questionable Genius

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:01 am
(con't)

Suddenly, the Emperor appears out of nowhere, force-lightning-ing......ing...ing... Yoda out a window. Suddenly it goes into slow motion and Yoda looks up as he falls, the shards of glass falling slowly behind him. Suddenly, angelic music plays and he has flashbacks. A blasterfight. A mysteriously blonde Yaddle. More blasters. A grenade. A falling datapad. A strange flower falling into a puddle. A humming woman. What does it all mean?

For no apparent reason, the window he just fell from emits a tremendous explosion and Yoda blacks out.

He wakes up bandaged, being sung to by Bail organa. He gestures Organa to get closer and mutters, "Tone deaf, you are."

Bail organa leaves in a huff after the distinct sound of Yoda screaming and a billowing cloud of feathers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:21 pm
((Oh man I'm bored... I just came up with this. Not very funny but, meh... My Aunts birthday was yesterday, and we were all singing happy birthday and everything. My dad was all, "Second course, everyone sound like Lord Vader!" So he did it with the whole breathing and everything. It was classic. So... this is what I thought of a minute ago when I was thinking about Vader singing Happy Birthday... sweatdrop It is something they'd never say. ^-^))

Vader: *sitting in makeup room with Palpy, Boba, and random stormie* ...We should so become a band.
Palpy: Explain.
Vader: Well, you know, with instruments and everything... I was talking it over with George, and he thinks it would be kinda cool. Get more franchising and that kinda stuff.
Boba:...what kind of band...
Vader: I don't know. I haven't come that far along with the idea yet.
Random stormie: Well I think with your amazing voice Vader, you could be the lead volcalist...
Boba:*after moments of silence snaps his fingers* Metal. Yeah, that's it. Metal. Vader's vocalist, Palpy, you could be like, uh, back up vocalist-
Palpy: I want to do lighting effects, you know the whole, "Force lightning" thing would be awsome.
Boba: Yeah. I'd be some person on some instrument... and this random stormie here could be like... a groupie... or something.
Vader: Now all we need is a name...
Palpy: Uh...
Vader: *rattling breath rings throughout silent room*
Random stormie: Heavy breathers.
Vader: Okay. That works.  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:57 pm
Nospai Deathous
(con't)

Suddenly, the Emperor appears out of nowhere, force-lightning-ing......ing...ing... Yoda out a window. Suddenly it goes into slow motion and Yoda looks up as he falls, the shards of glass falling slowly behind him. Suddenly, angelic music plays and he has flashbacks. A blasterfight. A mysteriously blonde Yaddle. More blasters. A grenade. A falling datapad. A strange flower falling into a puddle. A humming woman. What does it all mean?

For no apparent reason, the window he just fell from emits a tremendous explosion and Yoda blacks out.

He wakes up bandaged, being sung to by Bail organa. He gestures Organa to get closer and mutters, "Tone deaf, you are."

Bail organa leaves in a huff after the distinct sound of Yoda screaming and a billowing cloud of feathers.
Star Wars Bebop, eh? xd

Vader: Dammit! I got fired because I missed the carpool to work since I overslept...
Palpy: Funny, I just got promoted to Field Researcher.
* Vader and Palpy play Red Hands together for no reason *
Stormie: What'cha cooking, Boba?
Boba: Nothing special, just a-OH CRAP! * stove catches fire * AAGGGH!! CRAP!
* Vader and Palpy rush in and join in the panic *
Stormie: Dude, do something!
Boba: I am, I'm panicing like an idiot only 2 squares from the fire!
Vader: It's spreading!
Palpy: AAGGGHHH! Someone call the fire department! * fire spreads, landing on Palpy's space * AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! * Palpy burns to death *
* the reaper comes in and after a quick game of Rock, Paper, Scissors with Vader, takes Palpy away and replaces his body with an urn *
Vader: Oh crap, I forgot to go to the bathroom since my bladder meter was almost out... * wets himself *

( Zooms out, revealing Yoda playing The Sims )

Yoda: Beat me in Ep:III, you may have, Palpy, but burn your ugly a** in The Sims, I have, b***h!  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games