Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

ryuu_hoshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:08 pm
Alias of choice: Ryuu Hoshi, but Ryuu will do
Naruto Knowledge: anime up to episode 119
Favorite character(s): Kakashi and Obito
Anything else you'd like to share: RAMEN blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:09 pm
Alias: dragon
Naruto Knowledge: I got most of the naruto manga and dvds. I heard that naruto is going to make a movie.
Favorite charater: Naruto
Anything else: Hinata is 2nd best  

bleachell

VenezuelanNoble

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Alias of choice: professor charles xavier

Knowledge: A lot, Most recent Naruto scanlations. Up to the point where Naruto and Shikamaru and the rest kill the two Akatsuki just in case anybody wants to know.

Fav. Characters: I like a lot but my top are Shikamaru, Older Naruto with the new Shuriken Rasengen, Itachi, Kakashi, and Neiji.

I'm from Venezuela, so anybody who speaks spanish, talk to me! I need spanish conversations about Naruto!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:19 pm
Alias of choice: Lazy_Inari
Naruto Knowledge: a fair bit no huge expert but enough to suffice my craving.
Favorite character(s): Shikamaru, kankuro, and Asuma
Anything else you'd like to share: I plan on enlisting in the military. I like Spiders, and Deer are sacred to me. i stick by my beliefs and I enjoy hunting gophers. this summer my dad is teaching me how to handle a high powered rifle. I am fully sustained my music, water, and pepsi as a life force, Naruto is a hobby, a very time conuming but worth it hobby. That is all you need to know. Want to learn more, read and comment in my journal.  

Eboni rAven

2,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:27 pm
Naruto knowledge: Episode 1 to episode 227 plus a little bit about every akatsuki member, cool lol
Fave characters: Neji, Kankuro, aaaaaaand...THE AKATSUKI!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:10 pm
iiiii neeed aaaa forehead protector crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

H311r3xx

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:52 pm
Alias of choice: Koji
Naruto Knowledge: I read the Japanese-translated scanlations every week, and download the subbed shippuden episodes, so I'd say I'm pretty up-to-date.
Favorite character(s): Sasuke, Sasori, Gaara, Shikamaru, Temari...I can't name 'em all. >_> Oh, Naruto in Shippuden and Sakura after her hair gets chopped off.
Anything else you'd like to share: My personal bio:
Name: Koji
Ambition: World domination
Obsessions: Manga, anime, fantasy novels, Tamora Pierce, music, J-K-rock/pop, video games, ect.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:59 pm
Alias of choice: Decemius
Naruto Knowledge: I still need to finish the Sasuke Retrival Arc, but I've read the series summary and watched all the episodes of Shippuden.
Favorite character(s): Naruto from after the first half of the Chuunin Arc. Naruto before that is very annoying, however, after that, he becomes very cleaver. Oh, and also, Shikamaru is awesome. Total fing genius. And Ino.
Anything else you'd like to share: I plan on being a writer. Also, I love Rock, Games, and, naturally, Anime. That's about all.  

Decemius

learnian

Shadowy Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:09 pm
Alias of choice: Shoushi Tsubasa, but you can call me Shoushi

Naruto Knowledge: Whats came out in Australia (its only up to the fight beween Garaa and Rock Lee. I also watch the Shippuuden seires, I like them the best!
Favorite character(s): heart Garaa, with out question heart . Then may be Nauto him self.

Anything else you'd like to share: I have the Shippuuden theme song. I love it and I'm trying to get a ninja head band in real life, but nothing good from anime ever come to Australia crying .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:37 pm
Alias of choice: Kai Hyuga

Naruto Knowledge: Pretty much up to date on every little thing English dub or Japanese original, basicly im obsessed over Naruto, so i know a lot.
Favorite Character(s): I like all of the characters, especially Kakashi, Jiraiya, Gaara, Sasuke, and the Akatsuki

Anything Else to share: I love the Hyuga clan obviously, really cool, uhhhmmmmm, yeahhh!!! 3nodding  

Kai Hyuga

Instant Loser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:43 pm
Alias of choice: Lone wolf alchemist
Naruto Knowledge: Everything between chapter 1 and chapter 273. I also like the show. But not as much as the manga!
Favorite Character: Naruto or Gaara... Or Kakashi!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:57 pm
Alias of choice: Todd
Naruto Knowledge: i have seen all episodes from episode 1-93 i am currently working to expand my naruto knowledge
Favorite character(s): well i have many favs but i have to say my top 5 are naruto hinata sasuke sakura and ino
Anything else you'd like to share: all though my alias is the same as my real name i am kidna experianced in rping and i am a kidna new naruto fan but i am learning fast!!!  

llmandipandill

Jo~Jo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:01 pm

Alias of choice:
Jo
Naruto Knowledge: Um well I've watched all of the anime, read all of the manga..know most of the music off by heart..umm I guess I'll be honest and admit that I'm an obsessive fan-girl when it comes to Kakashi and Sasukes voice..yummy his voice.. heh
Favorite character(s): Um Kakashi and Sakura in the Shippuuden eps
Anything else you'd like to share: Um, Im Irish and a proud Narutard xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:22 am
Fat kid 92
iiiii neeed aaaa forehead protector crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

My cousin stole my forehead protector...I shall kill her... twisted  

Eboni rAven

2,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:52 am
Alias of choice: Fin, Finora
Naruto Knowledge: Currently up-to-date on all anime episodes, manga chapters and movies. ^^ Like hell if I can remember EXACTLY what happened, though... *buries head in pillows*
Favorite character(s): Naruto, Sakura (post time skip...), Kakashi, Kiba, Shino, Yondaime, Obito, Gaara, Rock Lee, Hinata.
Anything else you'd like to share: I like pickles. ^^

Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games