Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
OGG Publisher's Office: Now handling requests and complaints Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this belong in the Outer Rim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:02 am

Like hell.

Its death from the sith, or Exile from the Imperials. Fel banished the Jedi once, he'll do it again. Like it or not, you have to think above one dimension. Not everyone is willing to go into treaty, or live up to their deals.

And the rebels owed solo for saving leia's life and it was part of the deal on board the DS. No such favor for fell. Luke was a pilot, so having a fighter didn't mean much, especially since he was a commander at the time and in charge of a squadron. Being a jedi came second hand.

So the favors given by the Rebels are not nearly the same as Fel. Fel might be able to give thanks, that's about it. Full pardon? You'd have to be insane to do that. Its like giving saddamm a full pardon because he helped us fight before the wall fell...

And you keep basing your arguement on "Is his life all that fun right now?". You know, you're not the only faction out there striving for a new galactic order. At least the Jedi know that when the sith are in control, they can expect the worst. They are age old foes, and know how each other think. You on the other hand are a new breed, unpredictable.

A sentimental question is not nearly enough to convince people to play goodie goodie. Otherwise the entire galaxy would rebel all at once..
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:20 am

You could look at it that way. Oh well, might as well give up on that for now, and go practice my script

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:28 pm

Besides, given my actions on Utao Prime, Fel's not likely to be doing me any favors.
The Imperial Captain that Ferno killed at the begining that was Link and Ferno's first encounter was actually taking Link to trial on Coruscant.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:07 pm

Cale Darksun
Besides, given my actions on Utao Prime, Fel's not likely to be doing me any favors.
The Imperial Captain that Ferno killed at the begining that was Link and Ferno's first encounter was actually taking Link to trial on Coruscant.
Still, some things can be forgiven... or at least rectified. I dunno. It's fairly complicated, from my point of view

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:18 pm

ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
Still, some things can be forgiven... or at least rectified. I dunno. It's fairly complicated, from my point of view

I singlehandedly prevented Imperial forces from gaining any signifigant foothold within a strategically vital area, killing an untold number of Stormtroopers, Imperial Army, and Mercenary soldiers in the process.
I murdered Imperial officers in their sleep, slotted sentries and scouts in the dead of night and left their corpses for their allies to see, and put over fifty Sith of varying skill to the sword within sight of their own forces.

The Imperial Brass will want me dead, if they can ever find me that is.
Unfortunately for me and for them, I'm in the safest place I can be.
Right under their noses under a false name in prison.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:25 pm

Honestly, you've a better chance of being forgiven and being promoted to admiral.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:32 pm

Cale Darksun
Honestly, you've a better chance of being forgiven and being promoted to admiral.
Psssh, I'd rather die than be forgiven by then. I'd sooner shoot Borrill the moment I saw him, even if I ended up in jail anyway. Just to have the satisfaction.

Course, that's what I'd like rolleyes And we all know we don't get what we want

Except for Borill. And Thrawn.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:59 pm

See?

Your character is unwilling to join the sith. Fel can have his own opinion as well. Cale is unwilling to join the imps. Endcase.

@cale: yet another intervention by Ferno that proves his honorable intentions. Sometimes i wonder if keeping track of favors would be worthwhile...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:36 am

ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
Psssh, I'd rather die than be forgiven by then. I'd sooner shoot Borrill the moment I saw him, even if I ended up in jail anyway. Just to have the satisfaction.

Borill doesnt always get what he wants.
He's still going to go bald...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:40 am

Nelowulf

@cale: yet another intervention by Ferno that proves his honorable intentions. Sometimes i wonder if keeping track of favors would be worthwhile...

What do you mean?

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:49 am

Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun

Borill doesnt always get what he wants.
He's still going to go bald...
And Thrawn got killed by Rukh. Except for that, everything works out.

Time to go pwn the galaxy
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:52 am

You dont Pwn the Galaxy.
The Galaxy Pwn's you.
Remember that.
The Galaxy always wins.

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:00 am

Excellent point...Very Yoda-ish, in idea, if not in Syntax...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:03 am

I'm trying to drop the yoda syntax.
First I started doing it, then des did it, then it got real old, real fast.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:26 am

Cale Darksun
You dont Pwn the Galaxy.
The Galaxy Pwn's you.
Remember that.
The Galaxy always wins.
Fine.

Clarification: Time to go pawn the meatbags on FoC.
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games