Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Star Wars Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:36 pm
Nelowulf
I suppose there's only one way to settle this.

I'll grab the ruler, you two drop your pants. *sigh* Why the hell does everyone have this puffed up image of themeselves? stare

Hell no.
I don't have a puffed up image of myself.
But at the same time I'm not gonna take admonishments from Davy Crackhead over here.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:42 pm
I'm not saying its only you.

I swear, of all the people who should be bragging, it should be me. But there's always some twerp who thinks he's the next boba fett or Yoda or something. I just get so tired of smack talk. Hell, the olympians don't smack talk. And they are the ones people recognize. if only more could take a cue from them...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:44 pm
Nelowulf
I'm not saying its only you.

I swear, of all the people who should be bragging, it should be me. But there's always some twerp who thinks he's the next boba fett or Yoda or something. I just get so tired of smack talk. Hell, the olympians don't smack talk. And they are the ones people recognize. if only more could take a cue from them...

well when this guy walks in thinking he's an old warhorse and that the rest of us are green, it kind of worked my dander up.

Plus all the naval victories he's boasting about is a pretty clear sign to me how low on the Mando Chain he hangs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:52 pm
Don't worry.

Responding to flagrant boasting often leads to feeding the ego. I'd rather pop it later when it becomes too big for itself, when the lies overcome the truth.

Its something which I have found is easily done to those young up and coming athletes which haven't learned modesty. It was taught to me, and it can be taught to others.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:54 pm
Nelowulf
Don't worry.

Responding to flagrant boasting often leads to feeding the ego. I'd rather pop it later when it becomes too big for itself, when the lies overcome the truth.

Its something which I have found is easily done to those young up and coming athletes which haven't learned modesty. It was taught to me, and it can be taught to others.

Fine then.
I'll lay off him for now.
But if he ever crosses my path in an RP, he's ash.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:03 pm
That, and it makes you look like less of an a** anyhow.

Any success with the pics?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:08 pm
Nelowulf
That, and it makes you look like less of an a** anyhow.

Any success with the pics?

Oh. Sorry. Havent been looking.
Ive been doing other research.

But I'll ge right on that. Now, how big a ship you looking for?
Ebon Hawk sized?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:20 pm
Oh god damn ******** s**t.

Every time I ask that question he goes offline.

How the ******** am I supposed to get anything done when he doesnt give me anything to work with?!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Super Sayien Sheik

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:28 pm
Cale Darksun
Its now considered Canon.
He's got a granddaughter and everything now.

o cool, i always thought that the Star Wars Tales were a Non-cannon comic, SWEET!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:30 pm
Super Sayien Sheik
Cale Darksun
Its now considered Canon.
He's got a granddaughter and everything now.

o cool, i always thought that the Star Wars Tales were a Non-cannon comic, SWEET!!

It depends.
Some are non cannon, others are- I honestly have no idea who the got that picks that crap out.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Super Sayien Sheik

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:36 pm
huh, sounds interesting  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:39 pm
Super Sayien Sheik
huh, sounds interesting

What? the deciding of Canon and Noncanon for Tales?

Or Fett's grandaughter?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sir_Knight_Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:41 pm
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
Never take a Clone Commando's Dc-17 blaster.I'll have to kill you if you do. evil

Yeah? well then I'll just have to shoot you first, something not terribly difficult for a gunman like myself.
Never pick a fight with gunslingers kid.
They'll kill you if you do.
I'm not green like the ones you've meet.I was born with a gun in my hand in Mississippi,Learned to shoot in Tennessee.I'm a good knife user too.So don't take me lightly.Got it.Cale Darksun

I'm a Cowboy, hillbilly. Ive done and seen s**t that would turn you green.

Now really.
Try and impress me again.
I an't no damn hillbilly boy.You might want to watch your damn mouth.You haven't inpressed me either.So stay off my back evil twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:44 pm
Sir_Knight_Death
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
Never take a Clone Commando's Dc-17 blaster.I'll have to kill you if you do. evil

Yeah? well then I'll just have to shoot you first, something not terribly difficult for a gunman like myself.
Never pick a fight with gunslingers kid.
They'll kill you if you do.
I'm not green like the ones you've meet.I was born with a gun in my hand in Mississippi,Learned to shoot in Tennessee.I'm a good knife user too.So don't take me lightly.Got it.Cale Darksun

I'm a Cowboy, hillbilly. Ive done and seen s**t that would turn you green.

Now really.
Try and impress me again.
I an't no damn hillbilly boy.You might want to watch your damn mouth.

Born in Mississipi, Shot things in Tenessee, sounds like a Hillbilly to me.
Though the question remains: What the hell's left to shoot down south?
And you call me boy again, Davy, and I'll demonstrate my family's time honored roper knife castration technique upon your genitals.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sir_Knight_Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:46 pm
Cale Darksun Like I said before born with a gun in my hand in Mississippi,learned to shoot in Tennessee.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games