Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsyCat04

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:30 pm
Prrnasya sees the carnage all around the dragon, and decides that this is more then she can handle. She enters the inn, and turns to whomever is behind the bar.

"Some dragon is out front eating several corpses. I don't know what's going on here, but I better get back to the mages guild and let them know what is going on here. They seemed pretty concerned about the magic going on here."

She then heads out thought the kitchen, apologizing to the 'cook' along the way. "Sorry, don't want to go through the mess out front right now." And takes flight back to the Mages Guild.

((OOC: I'm heading out for now. Hopefully I'll be able to be on again sometime soonish.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:37 pm
*Artemis walks in slowly looking at the debris, a rather.. confused look on his face.* what... is going on here?? *he looks around with his silver eyes, meeting some new faces and looking a little.. confused by everything.*  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:58 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: If you like your char, run like hell!))

Dracos turned his head slowly. In the near complete darkness, it was hard to see, but Prrnasya could see his muzzle was wet with something thick and dark, and that he had what looked like a hand hanging from his jaws. His eyes blazed at her, then seemed to dim. He crunched and swallowed the thing in his mouth, then said in an offhand sort of way, "I don't know who you are, nor do I care. I only know that if you enjoy your existance, you will get inside that barrier before I finish these." He turned to the fourth body, which Prrnasya hadn't seen; it was torn apart and he was still working on what was left of it. He ripped another piece from the corpse; the sound of breaking grinding bones loud in the silence.

OOC: o.o missed a lot of fun today eh? well, time to jump back in...

BIC:
the netsune twitched his ears, he opened his eyes, he noticed a vandage around his head, and around his forearms, twisting them slightly he could feel the itch of several small cuts under them, he groaned, slowly geting up, he ran his fingers across his cheek, expecting to find the blood thre, but found nothing -... someone must have been tending at me while I was ...- suddently, Kuro realized something, his hearing had returned, the distant sickening sound of crunching bones, nearly afraid to look, but curious by nature, he turned his head and stared out at Dracos

"Holly hell........!"

Kuro gulped, quickly getting up, backing off, tumbling with a chair, trying to make his way back into the kitchen, or any safe place for that matter  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:09 pm
A few moments after the lights all came back on, Artemis made her way back up the stairs. She is confused by the looks on everyone faces. “What is wron… Gods all mighty!” she happens to see Dracos out the window. Artemis groans and covers her eyes, not really all that grossed out, just a bit shocked at the sight. She spots the new person out from a crack in her fingers and sighs. “Umm… welcome to the Tales End, sorry for the mess. Guess it goes without saying we had a bit of trouble earlier. I really suggest you get yourself all the way inside here then you can tell me if there is anything I can help you with.” Artemis then walks over and hugs Kuro, petting his hair and whispering into his ear, trying to help calm him down.  

Selene Aries

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:23 pm
Artemis Vulpes
A few moments after the lights all came back on, Artemis made her way back up the stairs. She is confused by the looks on everyone faces. “What is wron… Gods all mighty!” she happens to see Dracos out the window. Artemis groans and covers her eyes, not really all that grossed out, just a bit shocked at the sight. She spots the new person out from a crack in her fingers and sighs. “Umm… welcome to the Tales End, sorry for the mess. Guess it goes without saying we had a bit of trouble earlier. I really suggest you get yourself all the way inside here then you can tell me if there is anything I can help you with.” Artemis then walks over and hugs Kuro, petting his hair and whispering into his ear, trying to help calm him down.

Kuro hissed, extending his claws fully, holding himself just a second before clawing at Artemis, just in time recognicing her voice "ohh... it's you... I... " Kuro shuddered, turning around, facing at the kitchen "that's... sickening....." he shivered, running his hands over his arms, he turned to face her "are.. .are you okay Artemis? what happend... I'm sorry I coudn't be of much help.... it was a bit too much for me..." he lowered his ears, rather ashamed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:25 pm
*Artemis walked in slowly, tracking some blood on his black feet, leaving big red paw marks. he had gotten it off the ground outside.* um. i.. had just come by.. i.. im a little new, and was just.. looking for a.. place to stay.. or.. eat.. or both... *looks around, not to sure about the local, all things considered.*  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:32 pm
Kuro Feuer

Kuro hissed, extending his claws fully, holding himself just a second before clawing at Artemis, just in time recognicing her voice "ohh... it's you... I... " Kuro shuddered, turning around, facing at the kitchen "that's... sickening....." he shivered, running his hands over his arms, he turned to face her "are.. .are you okay Artemis? what happend... I'm sorry I coudn't be of much help.... it was a bit too much for me..." he lowered his ears, rather ashamed

Artemis wraps her arms around Kuro and holds him tight. “It’s alright now, it’s all over now. We’re all safe now. Not everyone here is used to this kind of thing, I am sorry you had to go through it.” She kisses his cheek. “Thanks for covering me when we came under fire.” She looks over to the other Artemis “There is plenty of rooms upstairs if you need a place to stay and feel free to grab something from the kitchen, Mr…?”  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:42 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

Artemis wraps her arms around Kuro and holds him tight. “It’s alright now, it’s all over now. We’re all safe now. Not everyone here is used to this kind of thing, I am sorry you had to go through it.” She kisses his cheek. “Thanks for covering me when we came under fire.” She looks over to the other Artemis “There is plenty of rooms upstairs if you need a place to stay and feel free to grab something from the kitchen, Mr…?”

the Netsune nodded, "yeah... well... least I could do for y.... wait... who tended my wounds? was it..." he picks up in her the same scent of the preparation on his vandages "why.... thank you" he gives her a smile, then looks around at the mess "well.... I... I will help you clean up, but, I've had too much today, if you dont mind I'm heading to my room, I need to lay down, I'm exhausted"  

Kuro Netsune

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:43 pm
my name's artemis. *he takes another few steps and holds out a paw.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:50 pm
She shakes the Artemis's paw and pats Kuro on the shoulder. "I think it might be a good idea if we all head to bed. Anyone that wishes to stay is happy to do so. Goodnight everyone."

OOC: Really, goodnight.  

Selene Aries

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:00 am
*he nods and looks around.* err.. i.. could probly clean this place up a bit while you sleep.. i. tend to be a night fox.. so.. *he picks up some of the debris.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:15 am
*by the morning artemis had cleaned the place up to a nice spotless shine and had fixed up the entire bar and then some, excpet for teh few minor holes and damage that would need to be later fixed. though, he was nowwhere to be seen in the main lounge area. he had made his way way behind the bar counter in his sleepy stupor and passed out in a half curled ball of blue, white and black fur, comepletely exhausted from the long night of work. he lay there quietly, his one scarred eye hidden because of the side he was laying on, his tails laid over himself for a bit of warmth.*

((i finally got my pic done ^^ *yawns from staying up until 3 a.m. getting the details right.*))
User Image  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:31 am
Elana had packed up her supplies and whatched the dragon kill and eat the hunters outside.
'blasted bloodrage, if it weren't for that he would make a great ally' she thaught
Azreal kept his distance from the doorways and windows looking at Elana for direction
she patted the lion and scratched behing his ear, after that she headed into the kitchen to find Manda curled up shaking with a horrified expresion on her face
'poor kid' she sighed, and went over speaking softly, "Manda...hey its ok, I know its kinda unorthadox, but thats how some dragons are, they need to fed we should just be glad that its not us he is after" she sat down beside Manda putting an arm around her shoulder in friendship, "its alright now we're safe here, relatively....but none the less we can't let what is happening to those men outside to stop us from soldiering on can we?" she looked expectantly at the girl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:48 am
((ill be back from work around 6pm my time. its 9 45 am right now. later all.))  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:52 am
****OOC****

Gahhhh! I swear, any time I leave an RP for more than a few hours, everything blows up or something. x-X;; What did I miss this time?

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games