Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:37 pm

((Is the 99 morale or Sinspawn health?))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 am

Lenoime
Lenomie opened her eyes and couldn't believe her eyes. The scene in front of her was beautiful. She curled into Joa Boo's arms to watch the stars like they had done so many times before. "I love you," she said looking up at him and smiling. "This has been the best night of my life, everything I could have ever dreamed of, and it's all because of you!"

"no you cant say this is because of me.... I have wanted to do this with you forever but it just hasn't worked. Now that we can, it's all because of you. I love you my dearest princess." Joa Boo said looking up at the stars he had studied for so many years. "Hey hear comes one now. A very important one I want you to see. Look there, you see those bright stars that make a curve. Now follow them down to that start that makes the point and the others over there that curve again. It's a massive heart and I am the only one who knows about that constellation. I made it. I want you to have it Lenomie." Joa Boo said pointing everything out. It seemed to show up as he spoke and you could see the giant heart shape mold into the sky.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Confused but not at all scared, Zedo crouched by a small group of rocks near the castle that had just been lost. He was unclear on what he should be doing and didn't know whose orders to follow.

Guess I'll just follow my own...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:51 pm

"Thank you!" Lenomie said breathless. Tears came to her eyes again as she thought of how much this meant to her. No one had ever taken the time to look at her in this way. No one had ever loved her like this before. Overcome with low, she kissed Joa Boo and curled back against his chest. "I love you."

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 am

SkittleScion
((Is the 99 morale or Sinspawn health?))
((morale))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:23 am

Zedo_Saeron
Confused but not at all scared, Zedo crouched by a small group of rocks near the castle that had just been lost. He was unclear on what he should be doing and didn't know whose orders to follow.

Guess I'll just follow my own...

The castle rebuilt it's self a few minutes latter and all of the dark hand flooded into the building. None of them seemed to notice you as they moved inside. It was well fortified and full of the Dark Hand. The rest of the Omega Alliance all ran to where you had suggested in hopes they could find something.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:18 pm

((ehem.))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:56 pm

"Alright!" Sogue called to the men, "This Sinspawn is fortified. It's no threat. We need to knock it down. Everyone, with our sinspawn at the front, push forward. We're gonna get this thing on it's back!"

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

iryaah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:07 am

((sorry it took so long. i was in florida visiting family.))

Iryaah leaned over to give her dragon instructions. "Kyore, dear, can you see the stable?" A small grunt from the beast. "Right, land in there and you can get yourself some sleep." It was a sudden drop, seeing as how tired Kyore was, and it startled Iryaah a bit. Considering this, the landing was relatively smooth. Iryaah slid off the dragon's back and Kyore sauntered into the stable and immediately collapsed on a stack of hay. "Wonderful. Now, where am I to go?" Iryaah observed as much of the building she could. She could find no reasonable path.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 am

Gunfire peppered the rocks Zedo crouched behind. He wasn't sure if they actually saw him or if they were just taking ridiculous potshots to scare any straggelers. Feeling the wind at his back give him a boost, Zedo dashed for the entrance to the mines as more attacks befell him from a distance. Nothing struck him until a loud rifle cracked in the distance. Zedo could feel the sniper's aim trained on his head the whole time but he knew it would be taken care of. He just had to relax and let the Celestial Wrap do all the work.

And it did. The bullet was caught in its strange material disappeared. No one would have guessed it even happened, for the scarf just wafted behind Zedo as he ran. The trick wouldn't work twice so soon though, he knew. Paradoxical as it was, he had to relax to concentrate to...get in touch with the universe around him.

Reaching the mines, he entered, revolver drawn. Having just stopped a bullet traveling...really fast...Zedo decided to use the meager light on the front of his gun. "Thank you, Bahamut..." He muttered.

"Now where is Souge...?"

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Arthien
"Dearie, hm?" Helena was pissed. "Don't you patronize me. Whether or not I want it, I have an army at hand that would throw themselves off a bridge if I asked them to." She stood and walked over to the two men, standing a few feet away. "Certainly they would kill you as well," Helena spoke, non-chalantly, shrugging her shoulders. "Now, what say you tell me what you're about?" She smiled falsely. As a reflex, Helena's hand began to move towards her weapons.

"Well wouldn't you like to know. I've got allot to get done and I can't be spendin all my time chit chatting. Your just getting in the way so beat it or your going to wish you knew what to do with those little swords of yours a little better." Jade said noticing her movements and eyeing her with a threatening look now. He had lifted his face and his eyes where pure white. The sockets around them looked pulled back by the skin and torn like they had never closed ever. It was creepy to look at and sickening when he stared, or at least looked in your direction.

The two goblins seemed to realize what was going on and seemed to get uncomfortable, they moved closer to Helena and sat her back on the throne.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:16 pm

SkittleScion
"Alright!" Sogue called to the men, "This Sinspawn is fortified. It's no threat. We need to knock it down. Everyone, with our sinspawn at the front, push forward. We're gonna get this thing on it's back!"

The sin spawn wouldn't attack it's own kind. It stayed back and stood watch for anything else that might come around.

As the rest of your men rushed the fortified beast they began to surround it so they all could attack. They where doing little damage but it would soon seem worth it. Then suddenly the sin spawn broke from it's shell into a roar and jumped into the air, knocking everyone back. It's attacks where quick as it punched, cut and threw it's self everywhere.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:22 pm

iryaah
((sorry it took so long. i was in florida visiting family.))

Iryaah leaned over to give her dragon instructions. "Kyore, dear, can you see the stable?" A small grunt from the beast. "Right, land in there and you can get yourself some sleep." It was a sudden drop, seeing as how tired Kyore was, and it startled Iryaah a bit. Considering this, the landing was relatively smooth. Iryaah slid off the dragon's back and Kyore sauntered into the stable and immediately collapsed on a stack of hay. "Wonderful. Now, where am I to go?" Iryaah observed as much of the building she could. She could find no reasonable path.

Upon your arrival you where greeted by a group of well armored samurai and a juggernaut of a creature. he walked steadily and pounded against the ground with every movement.
"Welcome Iryaah, the names Roxer and you have been put under my command by the Dark Hand. I am your ranking officer and the general of the Dark Hand on this mountain, are we clear." The massive half rhino half human creature spoke with his body hovering over you in an intimidating way. Heat from his breathing bursted from his nostrils and puffed against you. he had large dark grey armor on and a long axe on his back.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:28 pm

Zedo_Saeron
Gunfire peppered the rocks Zedo crouched behind. He wasn't sure if they actually saw him or if they were just taking ridiculous potshots to scare any straggelers. Feeling the wind at his back give him a boost, Zedo dashed for the entrance to the mines as more attacks befell him from a distance. Nothing struck him until a loud rifle cracked in the distance. Zedo could feel the sniper's aim trained on his head the whole time but he knew it would be taken care of. He just had to relax and let the Celestial Wrap do all the work.

And it did. The bullet was caught in its strange material disappeared. No one would have guessed it even happened, for the scarf just wafted behind Zedo as he ran. The trick wouldn't work twice so soon though, he knew. Paradoxical as it was, he had to relax to concentrate to...get in touch with the universe around him.

Reaching the mines, he entered, revolver drawn. Having just stopped a bullet traveling...really fast...Zedo decided to use the meager light on the front of his gun. "Thank you, Bahamut..." He muttered.

"Now where is Souge...?"

The stretch to the mines was about a few hours, but you made it there all the same. you took a different route so never really passed the Omega Alliance as they moved in a bent path to confuse any one following.

The mines where dry and dark. Your light gave you little but in the distance you could hear a fight building. It sounded like Sogue and a few other men struggling against something big. Then with a small movement of your light caught the sight of a leg. It was there for a second but as you walked on without first noticing it, it was gone. You could hear movement, something very quick crawling through the rocks and around you. They had stealth on and didn't even want to engage you, they where after something else.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:28 pm

Helena turned to the Shaman, whipping her arm out of his grasp. "Do you know what they're about?" she asked curtly, throwing a glance at Jade and the other one. She got up again. Her blades were still drawn. "I've been taught well with these," Helena muttered as a sidenote.
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games