Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:42 pm
" blaugh Yea im glad to meet you, Sakata i want to cook today. sad " Sorano said trying to get up but again was forced back down by Cassie.
" scream MOM! YOU WILL NOT GET UP I MADE THAT MISTAKE ONCE AND I'LL NOT LET YOU DO IT AGAIN!!" cassie had transformed into her big cat form and pinned sorano down with her claws percing the couch next to sorano's neck.
"Woah, Cassie stay calm you know i don't like laying or sitting or being still longer than 5 seconds." sorano said
"I know thats why i need to strap you down!" Cassie said holding a role of duct-tape in her jaws.
"Thats not going to hold me!" After sorano said that cassie stept aside and showed 13 more roles behing her.
" stare Oh Great."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:52 am
Nayuki looked a little scared. "Uh...maybe you should just stay down and relax for a little. It may not be fun, but getting up when your that hurt can be really unhealthy! sweatdrop " She said rubbing that back of her head.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:21 pm
"god!!!!!sorano listen to cassie,cassie leave the tape alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!"yells sakata from the kitchen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:57 pm
"And this is what I get for staying in a house full of women. Crazy..." Ryo said to himself quietly so that no one could hear, but Rose caught wind of what he said. She quickly turned into her human form and slapped Ryo into the wall.

"DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN RYO, GOT THAT!" She said in an angry tone, growling under her breath. Ryo nodded, but he soon passed out.

"Dont worry, he'll be fine in a hour." Rose said with a smile.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:36 pm
"god men are troublesome"sighs sakata  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:13 pm
Nayuki gasped. Her eyes were wide. "I-I...um..." She ran into another room and shut the door. She sat on the floor and rapped her arms around her legs, pulling them close to her face. "That was terrible." She thought, panting from panicking.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:16 am
sakata opens the door"hey I'm sorry we can all get riled up somtimes but ryo will be ok I'm a medical ninja so we're fine"says sakata  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:51 am
Nayuki kept her face hidden. "I'm...not used to being around people... being a ninja is so hard. I'm usually by myself too. I guess...I have to learn what it's like to be around other people..." She let go of her legs. Her face still look pretty worried. "I just panicked..." she nervously laughed. "I'm still shaken up." she said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:10 pm
"if you want to stay in here for a while thats fine"says sakata smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:29 pm
Rose picked up Ryo and layed him on the chair. Ryo can be a pain, but he is still my Ryo.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:39 pm
"well make your chioce"says sakata  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:43 pm
Rose walks back to where Sakata is. "Hey, is she alright?" She asked her. She was worried since they were back there for a while.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:57 pm
"yea everythings fine" says sakata closing the door  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:22 pm
Rose gave a sigh of relief. "Ok, let's make sure that Cassie isn't doing anything to Sorano. You know how she can be. I also want to check up on Ryo." She said walking back into the living room.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:06 pm
"ok" agrees sakata  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games