Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

HellShattersAngelicDreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:20 pm
My name is Hells...same as Tu...I started reading in May during the week of finals on a recommendation from a few friends. I started reading Twilight and finished in a day, but kept it an extra day and read it two more times. Then i took out New Moon and Eclipse and most of new moon does not exist in my world...I mean what's a world without Edward anyways. Haha.

I love reading a few of my fav. series are, no specific order...:
Stephanie Plum, Dark-Hunter, Knights of Avalon, Harry Potter, of course Twilight...

I'm gonna be a senior this coming month, then off to college. Oddly enough, I love reading, but I fail in English...haha.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:05 pm
hi! im liz! i found the book last summer. originaly i picked up new moon then saw it was the sequel i picked up twilight and read the back i didnt want to spend any mony so i puy it down... and picked it up again i just couldnt leave it (I hadnt even opened the book yet!) so i bought it finished in a day became obsessed and forced my friends to read it thats my story and now ill stop blabering nice to meet ya!  

bite_me_edward_cullen

kassels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:02 am
hello smile im kassie. i knew about twilight for a while, but sadly i didnt actually start reading it until about 2 months ago, and of course i love it, i love them all lol! and i cant wait till breaking dawn, also i think it was good that i waited till now to read them cuz i would have had to wait even longer for the books, i would go mad. Even tho i already am, lol. Oh and i also am so excited to see how the movie comes out smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:20 am
Hello! My name is Makayla, and I first read Twilight back in February. I was addicted immediately. One of my friends constantly persisted that I read it, so I finally caved and I loved it whee .

I'm SO excited about Breaking Dawn and the Twilight movie. I think the entire cast is perfect (especially Rob & Kristen).

I am Team Edward, but that does not mean I dislike Jacob. I love Jacob, I just happen to love Edward a little more biggrin

Can't wait to meet everyone here! heart  

Anabell Lee

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ebbing Lullaby

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:30 pm
Hey! You can call me Bubbles biggrin i became addicted last month, when i got twilight for free as a present of sorts. A week later, I went to borders and got the next two books and finished both of them in one day a piece. surprised Anyways, I cant wait for the next one to come out!!! heart heart heart
By the way, I am team Edward, although I like jacob fine

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:27 pm
Bonjour, you can call me Nekoei, but most call me Spazzer.

I started reading Twilight in 2006 and never stopped. Stephanie Meyer is pure genius and I love everything about the way she writes. My fave book of the three is Eclipse, just because of Jacob.  

Nekoei

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dr. Dazzle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:53 am
Hi I'm Heather, I'm 17.. 18 in Sep. I'm going to Senior this year. Dx I don't wanna grow up. Anyways. I started reading Twilight around last summer. It all started because I couldn't find a book that I wanted to read. So my friend picked up Twilight and was all "Here this looks good." So I was all "Kay." And then mad emy mom buy it for me. 3nodding I read it in 2 days. Then told my mom we had to go get New Moon then Eclipse. 3nodding I got almost everybody I know to read Twilight and if they would say they just didn't want to (ex. my little sister lol) I would sit them down and read it to them. lol. (I was going to find someone to talk about Edward with.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:54 am
Hey, I'm Sammi. I'm 13 but I'll be 14 this sunday (the 27th). I'm a girl...I love The twilight series almost as much as the Vampire Chronicals books. (and i would marry lestat so that means i love the books alot) I'm into music, and writing. I'm also nemo.  

ADreamForTheDead

7,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

jeramee brootul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:44 pm
Hai, I'm new. The name's Jullee. I'm sixteen, and going into 11th.
blaugh
I just finished the book Twilight, a day or two ago. A friend of mine had given me the book to read, and I adore it. Ahah, it's amazing. I'm obsessed. I finished the entire book in two days.
whee
I'm going on the buy the next series as soon as I get the chance! So, I'm sorry if I'm a little noobish when it comes to the other books -cause I haven't exactly gotten the chance to read 'em yet, lol. I hope that's alright.
sweatdrop
Thanks so much for execpting me into the guild!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:41 pm
Hi, I'm afi_lover_94. Or whatever my username may be at the time you read this. I'm thirteen, fourteen in september, and I'm FINALLY shipping off to high school next year!
I first found Twilight in late '06, early '07 at a school book fair and immediately fell in love after reading the excerpt on the back cover. I was the first in my group of friends to read it and start our HUGE little obsession.
I love any music that's good, but my main genre is alternative rock. I'm open to any new, different music, so if you know of any underground/indie artists that make you go bananas (in a good way), be sure to let me know of them!

Angels In Anyone

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:03 pm
Hi! I'm Galena, and I've been in love with the Twilight Saga since the first book came out. I love the idea of a vampire/human romance, and how Stephenie Meyer makes the books seem so real.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:18 pm
My name is Dana or x_p3charmed_x(Named after my random obsession with Charmed xD) and the moment I started reading this series, I was totally hooked. I also have a few friends who love the series also and we always have discussions about the books and new ideas. I think that a vampire-human romance is an amazing idea and that Stephanie Meyer was smart in adding adventure to the great books. I am super excited for Breaking Dawn to come out, and for Twilight to come out as the movie!

x_p3charmed_x

Citrine Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:21 pm
Hello I am Cecilia, and I am a Twilight-a-holic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:54 pm
hi i'm heather! i started reading the twilight series when my cousin and sister said i had to!!! i'm glad i read it !!! best book i've ever read(which is sayin a lot) i started them last summer and can't wait til breaking dawn!!! i've also gotten several friends to read them! one of my friends is moving to seattle and is going to the actual Forks and bella's high school!!! i'm so jealous!!!

I heart vampires!!!  

phritzz

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:35 pm
HELLO! im maddi! and im 13 years old.

i just joined this guild becuase of my current and forever obsession with
twilight!

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE TWILIGHT! its amazing! ive never found a book
before where ive been so excited to read it over and over and over! edward makes me melt and bella has got to be the most clutsy yet phenomonal person (soon to be vampire
( LETS HOPE!)) EVER!!!!!!! i cant wait for the 4th one!

i love spagetti! yes random i know..........but its good! and i just love music in general. no preferences right now. i was realy into jonas brothers but twilight kind took over and turned me into a total tweek ( twilight geek ) ( oh yes! i so invinted that! )

im an actor and singer so besides twilight thats what i think about and do all day!

i think thats about it.......message me and we can blab about being twilight junkies till our fingers fall off!

heart MUCH LOVE~Maddi heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games