Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:33 pm
"I think we have to trust Arianna right now, its the first time shes actually shown some sense of self preservation." Rachel wasn't joking, she was actually quite serious. "Estelluna's here too, you don't mind do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:35 pm
"Oh thanks" Arianna told her, somewhat sarcastic, but the fear was still in both her eyes and voice. "He's a vampire, I wasn't sure before but when I visited him I knew it" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:39 pm
"I'm really sorry Arianna, truly I am, we are all here for you. Trust me, nothing will happen, if you want, I can set up telepathic guards, they're like our senses, just sent out in certain spots, like motion detectors, we'll know the moment he gets close." Rachel was perturbed by the fact that he was a vampire, but she would do all she could to keep Arianna safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:49 pm
"I just want to be with you guys, it's alright." Arianna said, going over to Rachel she took her hand. "I've never been this scared" Arianna admitted.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:56 pm
Karissa had heard what Rachel said about Estelluna, and went over to the foyer where she was still standing. "Well...so what do we do with you now? Or, should I say, what are you going to do with us?" Karissa asked neutrally.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:20 am
"Be nice" Arianna warned. "Listen I think I need to go, if my dad does come after me I don't want to put any of you, or Bella at risk" Arianna said. She started walking out the door just as the Cullen's were coming in the back.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:47 am
"Leaving?" asked Edward, surprised. "Don't worry, she'll be back in a few minutes for the phone," laughed Emmett. Even Jasper chuckled at the joke. "Shut up, she's serious." said Edward, his face growing more and more concerned as he read Arianna's thoughts. Bella looked up at Edward "Is it...?" She trailed off as she saw Estelluna, standing beside Karissa in the hallway. "Nothing." she finished lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:10 am
"Arianna, you are not going anywhere. He will not hurt us, he will not hurt you. Please, Bella will be fine, no more danger than she already is to herself. But one on one vampire duel? No we are not taking that chance, he won't get near you if you stay here, I'm counting 9 and a half vampires and half a werewolf." Rachel glared intently at Arianna, trying to communicate how important it was that she stayed here.
"We will find your father, but you will not fight him alone." Rachel said this with certainty.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:11 am
"No Rachel. I want to do this alone. He killed my brother and my mother. He tried to kill me. I was really close to my family and he took them away from me. I can't let you guys help me, I'm sorry." ARianna said, and walked out of the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:49 am
"Arianna!" Rachel called after her. She turned around. "Be careful, please, take care of yourself." Arianna nodded and ran. Rachel sank down onto the couch, angry at herself for letting Arianna go.
"Guys I want to go home ok?" She rattled off the address, said goodbye and was off. She got back to her home and started writing. She always loved to write stories as a child, and now she was writing much faster than she ever had. It was a way for her to vent.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:48 pm
Arianna went back to her home and waited. She was on her way to the couch when she was struck in the head with a hard blow. Arianna gasped and fell to the floor. "Thought you could get away? You knew you were gonna die eventually" Logan said. "You killed my family! I kinda figured I would die but I didn't and I will not die at your hands!" Arianna retorted. Struggling to get up, the blow had knocked her over and he was heavier and bigger than she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:55 pm
Rachel's house, by pure coincidence, was very close to Arianna's. She heard as someone entered her house, yelling at Arianna. She left her pen on the paper and ran faster than she ever had to the house. The door was wide open, it didn't take long for her to find Logan.
She threw him up off Arianna with her powers. He was held suspended on the wall while Rachel looked at Arianna. He struggled, but he didn't have a chance of getting free.
"Arianna, come with me, now. We are leaving this house. We will take care of him later." Not giving her a choice, Rachel grabbed Arianna and pulled her out of the house.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:35 pm
"Thanks" ARianna panted. "Slow down a bit, my head hurts" ARianna complained. They went to the Cullens. "Hello!" Arianna called, walking inside the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:38 pm
"Carlisle, can you look at her head? He hit her..hard." Carlisle nodded and proceeded to look over Arianna's skull, which was probably cracked by the force that had hit it. She then went over to Emmet and Jasper.
"Do you guys feel like getting somebody and bringing them here?" They looked at her, unsure. "Arianna's father." Rachel clarified. They nodded. "I'm holding him up on the wall of her house, its at quite a distance, he might be able to break free if you don't get there soon." They took off.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:27 pm
"Carlisle I'm fine." Arianna siad, trying to shake off the pain. "Arianna, sit still, he cracked your skull, you're gonna have a fun time letting it heal" Carlisle said. "I just can't believe he would have hit this soon" Arianna admitted. Carlisle fiinally let Arianna get up. "Where are Emmett and Jasper?" Arianna asked, trying to be careful when she stood.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games