Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:54 pm
CalleoJanori
Ryunosuke the White
CalleoJanori
Ryunosuke the White
Please don't call me "sweetie".
K and I'll remember that about the pill thing, thx.

Bahahaha--the "sweetie" thing is something I call EVERYONE when I'm patronizing them. twisted

And you don't need to know anything about the pill yet, kid. It's eeeaaarrlllyyyyyy for that. Wait for high school. sweatdrop

lol I know, I won't been needing it in 8th grade.

But in a year or two... twisted

...just kidding! blaugh

You sure as hell are! scream

lol I know, I know.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:54 pm
That kid in *Princess Bride*'s grandfather, whatever his name is...
And that is the story of how MJ totally went to far and scared the s**t out of everyone in the Star Wars guild. The end. *closes book*

CalleoJanori

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:55 pm
That kid in *Princess Bride*'s grandfather, whatever his name is...
And that is the story of how MJ totally went to far and scared the s**t out of everyone in the Star Wars guild. The end. *closes book*

There, now it should work.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:56 pm
It is a "=", not a ":" that you put in.  

~Dhali.Llama~

Tiderion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:00 pm
i kept my virginity around... the problem with me is not that im religious or hat i believe in keeping it till im married...no i like a challenge and its a whole barrel of fun to get myself into a hairy mess (no pun intended) and see if i have the will power to resist. so far its held up.

no interest in sex now though. too busy. i prefer a good relationship anyways and let whatever happen happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:00 pm
*Does a double-take at clock.*
Well, I got to go to post-Bar Mitzvah Hebrew school-thing tomorrow monring, I'm going to go play Pokemon LeafGreen for an hour or two...or three...or four...

*Waves.*
Good night everyone!
*Walks away imagines MJ having sex with her boyfriend in the chemistry lab, but then shakes the perverted thought away.*

~Dhali.Llama~

CalleoJanori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:04 pm
Tiderion
i kept my virginity around... the problem with me is not that im religious or hat i believe in keeping it till im married...no i like a challenge and its a whole barrel of fun to get myself into a hairy mess (no pun intended) and see if i have the will power to resist. so far its held up.

no interest in sex now though. too busy. i prefer a good relationship anyways and let whatever happen happen.

Okay, I have no self control....

"Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!"

xd

Did you know that Ghandi used to sleep with young virgins? Just sleep. He was testing his willpower. 3nodding

But then, I've been dating my b/f for almost 2 and a half years, and he has never even kissed a girl other than me. (I've kissed 3 girls on the other hand. sweatdrop And got drunk in the carribean with some guy from england, but even drunk I was still resisting blaugh )
So we're loyal and happy together.

And frankly, I am SO sick of public sex. stressed It's like, just for once, I want to be in a romantic setting...but NooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! His mother thinks I'm a psycho-whore! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:05 pm
Ryunosuke the White

*Walks away imagines MJ having sex with her boyfriend in the chemistry lab, but then shakes the perverted thought away.*

eek gonk PLEASE don't... gonk  

CalleoJanori

Tiderion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:08 pm
im all about improving myself and the will power gig helps

i lack selfcontrol in one area and that is avenging friends... which is kinda nice cause then im all herolike but i should be in a better state of mind.

and yeah, its hard to please your love's parent of your gender.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:15 pm
Tiderion

i lack selfcontrol in one area and that is avenging friends... which is kinda nice cause then im all herolike but i should be in a better state of mind.

No...I mean she is an honest to god PSYCHO. We're not talking exaggeration here. Let me quote:

JadesFireMJ
His parents won't let him communicate with me. They've taken it as far as threatening to press criminal charges against me (for what...I have no ******** clue.... ), or sue me, or put a restraining order on me. They took away his car, his phone, his cellphone, they threaten to kick him out of the house, stop paying for school, and refuse to pay for college, they're threatening to take away his computer, they don't let him visit friends or leave the house except to go to school, his mother shows up randomly during the day at his school for 10 - 15 minutes.....sge's a PSYCHO.

She's also a SOCIAL WORKER.

She's a ******** whore....
She went through all of my b/fs stuff--like saved AIM conversations, all of his email, every thing on his comp. She didn't know the password--somehow she got some sort of admin code by contacting and paying one of those rent-a-geek people. Not his email pw, his account on his comp.
So she knows EVERYTHING.

So, his entire family is forcing him to break up with me--which he's refused to do for the past, oh, 5 - 6 months...but they say that he can't be with me because I'm sick.

Psychologically sick.

CalleoJanori

CalleoJanori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:17 pm
Tiderion

Man...I'm so vengeful it's sick. gonk That's why to be on my good side means lots of bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun fun...and to be on my bad side = RUN THE ******** AWAY... twisted But everyone here is on my good side. It takes a helluva lot to get on my bad side--I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Not inherently mean...but people who dis my friends often end up regretting it...

...or I regret it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:24 pm
*is currently making easy mac*

*to the music from the Monty Python and the Holy Grail intermission music*

CalleoJanori

Tiderion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:30 pm
poor thing...

i am both highly evil and highly good... thanks gemini-ness...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:40 am
CalleoJanori
Tiderion

Okay, I have no self control....

"Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!"

xd

Did you know that Ghandi used to sleep with young virgins? Just sleep. He was testing his willpower. 3nodding

But then, I've been dating my b/f for almost 2 and a half years, and he has never even kissed a girl other than me. (I've kissed 3 girls on the other hand. sweatdrop And got drunk in the carribean with some guy from england, but even drunk I was still resisting blaugh )
So we're loyal and happy together.

And frankly, I am SO sick of public sex. stressed It's like, just for once, I want to be in a romantic setting...but NooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! His mother thinks I'm a psycho-whore! scream

...Kissed 3 girls? Why?

*Waves.*
Good morning everybody!

~Dhali.Llama~

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:41 am
CalleoJanori
Ryunosuke the White

eek gonk PLEASE don't... gonk

I really wasn't lol.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games