Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:54 pm
Ella looked grimly at Alan, Char and Simon. "I promised her that I'd fly with her....you stay here, all of you." She said, mostly talking to Simon. She flew up in the air, staying a safe distance from bird-Linnea, but also coating herself in a fire protection spell, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:16 pm
Seeing Rose flew along side her.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:18 pm
Linnea noticed when the others started to fly behind her, but she ignored them for now. She had to escape Forks. Already on the horizon, she could see storm clouds. She opened her beak and let out a warning cry, as she began to move faster.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:19 am
Spitting the small spritx of fire(or lava) Rose tried heating the large cloud so that it would rain quicker and leave quicker.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 pm
Linnea swerved as a ball of fire flew past from behind her. This was taking too long. She summoned all her energy and the feathers on her wings and tail blazed brighter. Trailing fire in streaks through the sky, Linnea doubled her speed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:32 pm
''Damn.'' Rose muttered slowing dowb she whiped under the trees, dogding trees. She came up again.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:16 pm
Linnea cleared the edge of Forks just as the storm clouds began to lessen their loads. One single drop of rain splattered on the edge of her wing, making a hissing noise as it fell. Linnea was distracted, and barely noticed it. She searched for somewhere safe to land for the night - she would attract too much attention flying at dark, and humans would see her. As if she didn't already have a lot to worry about - Linnea glanced behind her, and sure enough, one of her pursuers still followed, and the other came up from beneath the cover of trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:57 pm
Seeing the water splatter she started leading her to a dry cave.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Ella didn't notice anything as she followed Linnea, she even kept pace with her, not quite easily, but she managed it. She used her magic and tried to speak to Linnea, not sure if she would understand.

Linnea, my name is Ella, you knew me before you, uh, forgot again, before you did, I promised to fly with you and help you remember everything, I'm not here to hurt you Lin, I'm just here to help.

(I'm going away again, so I tried to make this post a little longer than usual.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:13 pm
Linnea started as a voice began to speak in her head. Linnea, my name is Ella, it began. She half-listened as she headed towards a cave she'd spotted, prompted by the dragon-winged creature flying closer and closer to her. Linnea landed and tucked back her wings, before retreating to the back of the cave. "I'll let them talk, but I don't have to believe them." she thought wearily of the strangers, whose names she now knew one of. Linnea dimmed her flames and waited.

Back in Forks, Simon turned to Alan and Char. "How the heck are we supposed to follow them?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:26 pm
Seeing her land Rose flew next to her trying to catch her gently within her massive paws.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:10 pm
Hearing the question Simon asked she scoffed "Can you fly? No. Didn't think so." she said looking in the direction of where Rose, Ella, and Linnea flew. "Going there by foot isn't exactly the safest thing, even with our speed. We wait until something comes up." she finshed crossing her arms.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:22 pm
Simon turned to Char and Alan. "Wait! Doesn't one of you have wings?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:44 pm
Looking down she saw Gaz talking deciding that she could carry along one of them. Circling around she landed, forcing Gaz atop her back.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:28 am
"What about us?" Simon shouted in frustration.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff