Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:35 pm
well, whadda know...

I went to best buy today, to look for Battlefront 2, or at least the reserve copies, and they had none...

Oh well. Its been nearly a year since I bought a game for myself... So I can pester mom about this one a ton.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:08 pm
lol. belated b-day prezzie?  

Nospai Deathous

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:47 pm
yea... i guess. but she won't buy off on it though..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:00 pm
Does anyone have any news about KOTOR 3? Like release date etc.?  

jaslow

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:01 pm
explain that if you don't get it, you'll be forced to become a serial killer of household appliances, because you'll have lost your outlet for shooting droids.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:09 pm
jaslow88
Does anyone have any news about KOTOR 3? Like release date etc.?

are they even making KotOR3?  

FrozenPhoenix32

jaslow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:37 pm
I think so. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:37 pm
hopeful bioware will make the 3rd if they do make it  

Forge Lineage

HereticX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:06 pm
More of my crazy Star Wars D20 hijinks...

We jumped ahead in the timeline, to a year or two after the Battle of Endor.

We still had a YT-1300 (Millenium Falcon model, right), with top and bottom double laser cannons and a nose mounted single laser. Enough to pop fighters and keep us safe for a bit, but not really a match for a combat ship.

We were assigned to steal three crates off of one cargo ship in a convoy.
The convoy had two big, nasty guardship. One of them would be more than a match for our ship, probably. So a head on assault won't work.

When we reach the area that the convoy will pass through, we cut thrusters, start fiddling with our power readings. When the convoy comes through, we say that our navicomp is offline, and that we need a tractor-tow.

So, when the ship is securely being tractored, my droid character C3-H8, who'd been standing on the hull, leaps over to the gunship. He walks along the hull towards the communcations+sensor arrays, and quickly disables them with his built in welding torch. Then, he walks over to the bridge section.

I ask the GM to describe the bridge.
"Well...it's on top of the ship, near the front. It's basically a bubble dome of transparent steel."
"Ah. So it's like...a skylight, made of transparo-steel?"
"Yeah."
"What's transpar-steel? Something that a welding torch can cut through?"
"...Yes." whee

So, he uses his trusty welding torch, and starts cutting holes in the viewport. The bridge crew briefly scream, and then are sucked through a hole the size of a softball. Having emptied the bridge in that extremely graphic fashion, he cuts open a larger hole and drops in.
Wiping the blood off of one of the consoles (I asked "Why is there blood inside? Explosive decompression happens outside, doesn't it?". The GM pointed out the "Half a seatbelt." in the chair by the console), and shut down the life support systems and vented the oxygen out of the ship.
Then, we continued on our mission, eventually succeeding.

Just think about it...a protocol droid took over an entire gunboat, singlehandedly.
I think HK-47 would be proud.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:43 pm
psh. thats nothing.
We had an old B1 battledroid we called Beck, its first owner's way of saying Bakatoid.
Old Beck was over 40 years old, but he did his job well. He drew enemy attention, layed down supression fire, and followed even the most suicidal orders without complaint. and he some how survived every battle we went through.
when theBlood Carver Bounty hunter who owned him died, he left in his will enough money to give Beck a better brain.
From the moment Beck fully grasped the world around him with his new processor, he refused to take sith from anyone. He developed a hatred for blue astromechs and had a fascination for disintegrating endangered species. He combined cold robotic logic with an itchy trigger finger and a rather warped sence of humor. But he was loyal to those he considered his "friends", such as the party mechanic. He never trusted Jedi completely though, and picked up a fear of Mandelorians somewhere as well.
He went through constant self modification, Becoming more intellignent and powerful as he upgraded himself far beyond what his creators had planned.
Towards the end of his life, he almost became godlike in his ability to wage war single handedly. He even uploaded himself into the computers of our ship. Our automated Turrets have yet to miss anything.
Alas, Beck's career of carneg came to a halt during the battle of endor. While participating in the land battle for control of the shield bunker, The Death Star's A.I. hapen to recognize him and targeted him with a controlled blast of its superlaser.
You see, Beck made a mortal enemy of IG-88, having bested the bounty droid at least five times over the years witout a single loss. After having become the Death Star, 88 finally had enough power to destroy his robotic rival. and he did.
It was a sad day for our group. Beck was completely vaporized.
I can still remember his last words, tow words that will live on for eternity: Roger Roger.  

Sol Walker
Crew

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:17 pm
eika_star
hopeful bioware will make the 3rd if they do make it
hay as longs as HK is in it i dont care who makes it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:53 pm
wow. one serious HK fix  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darth_Ravage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:21 am
I don't want them to turn the KOTOR series into a joke, the fate of so many RPGs that go on for more than one or two games.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:30 am
Cale Darksun
wow. one serious HK fix
what can i say he is the best droid in star wars.  

NickCpointless

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:06 pm
bantha spit.
He is not the best droid in star wars. that position can only be held by R2-D2.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games