Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:43 pm

"Kenneth and Wyatt hunting you?" Caterina said.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:05 pm

"I'm fairly sure they killed somebody close to you. They keep thinking that you smell just the same as somebody else, but they don't get specific. This ring a bell?" Asked Lily helpfully.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:45 pm

"Oh. Right." Selana hadn't explained the revelation she'd had during their fight in Sen's house. "I'm pretty sure Kenneth and Wyatt were the vampires who killed our parents." she said quietly. She had told Dion, of course - it was second nature to her to discuss every thought she had with her twin - but she'd forgotten to share this important information with their new friends.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:08 pm

"Oh you guys I'm so sorry" Caterina told them.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:29 pm

"So I suppose the only question is why they are after you, I mean, I don't mean to be rude, but they already got your parents. Maybe its because they think their blood tasted really good, if you two don't mind me saying." Said Lily thoughtfully.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:23 am

"Did Kenneth mention anything when you were with him?" Dion wanted to know.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:33 pm

"Just that it's mostly for the challenge, and, and I quate " Though witches' blood is noteably sweeter than most, also"' Caterina replied.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:08 pm

Selana cringed at the description of them. Dion demanded "For the challenge? Why would it be challenging to hunt us down? We're vampire hunters, but we weren't hunting them - they came to Forks for us."

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 pm

"I don't know but I have to get to know Kenneth better to understand it. This could get dangerous for me, so I'm going to have to be careful. Lily, you're going to have to watch your thoughts about me, I can make sure that Kenneth doesn't know what I'm talking about when I'm talking with you guys. We need to be careful, I'm gonna be in the worst position because I'm the one treading in dangerous waters. Are we all ok with the plan?" Caterina said.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:09 am

Dion reluctantly nodded. At that moment, there was a tingling in Selana's pendant, and she listened to what Sfyxa said before nodding too. "She says Kenneth seems fine," she said softly. "In fact, she doesn't think even Wyatt is much of a threat. If only we knew exactly why they were hunting us."

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:22 pm

"I'll get on it" Caterina said, running upstairs she got her labtop and then returned. ""What were your parents names?" Caterina asked them.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:32 pm

“Laura Hanley and Gregory Cole. My mother always kept her maiden name,” Selana said, remembering. “She confused every mailman, banker, and passport officer we met.”

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:02 pm

"Thanks" Caterina said, typing in the names. "Hope none of you are scared of law officials, but if I do this right they won't even know anything happened." Cat said, laughing quietly to herself, she knew exactly what to do and knew that she wouldn't get caught.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:51 pm

Caterina's warning fell on deaf ears, at least in the case of Dion. "Well, did you find anything?" she asked excitedly.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:26 pm

( I don't know what it should say so I'll let you decide)
"Yeah, here ya go" Caterina said, turning the computer around on her lap and letting the girls look at what she had found.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games