Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:29 pm
Ybbor
"How about strawberry?" Reks said, putting it in the bag. He walked over to some caramels, picking up a small box. "Do you want caramels?"

"I love carmels." She said putting the chocolate pocky back. She went over to the lollipops and picked out two swirlly lollipops. They had spots of pink,green and yellow in them. "Oh, these look yummy." She said walking back to Reks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:30 pm
((ooc: sorry, got to go.))  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Sira nodded sitting down at the table beckoning Ai to sit next to him. "This looks really good.." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:34 pm
Ybbor
((ooc: sorry, got to go.))

((okay. see u tomarrow!))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:37 pm
Ai sat next to Sira and looked at the food. "Yes, it does. Normally I make dinner for just myself but It's fun to make for others." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:39 pm
Sira turned around and gently kissed Ai on the cheek turning a bright shade of red as soon as he did. 'Did I just do that..?!' he asked himself.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:42 pm
Ai started to blush and looked down at the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:46 pm
Sira looked down at the table blushing even brighter. "S-So do you want anything..?" he asked her trying to ignore the fact that he just kissed her..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:53 pm
"You first. Do you want anything?" Ai asked him trying to be polite. D-did that really happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:58 pm
"O-Okay.." Sia muttered putting some fish on his plate. Then he grabbed a bowl of Miso soup and began eating it. 'Did I really do that..?' he asked himself while eating.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:04 pm
Ai smiled and took some fish as well. Eating with only me and him feels a little weird. Kinda...nice. She ate the fish while thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:06 pm
Sira began eating the fish smiling as the taste overwhelmed his mouth. "This is really good.." he told Ai.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:11 pm
"It isn't that good." Ai said eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:13 pm
"I think it is.." Sira said putting his chopsticks down.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:19 pm
"Well, that's probably because I eat this kind of food everyday." Ai chuckled.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games