Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:20 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "uh huh something you wanted to do or say?" she asked still holding his tounge, with her free hand she tickled him

He started squirming around, laughing.
she let go of his tounge and tickled him even more

"Gah, stop," he said, laughing. "I'm very tickleish."
"i know" she said smiling "thats why im doing it" she kept tickling him

"Gyah." He laughed harder. He squirmed around, then fell off the couch, landing on his back. "Hehe ow," he said, smiling up at Angel.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:21 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "uh huh something you wanted to do or say?" she asked still holding his tounge, with her free hand she tickled him

He started squirming around, laughing.

"Gyah." He laughed harder. He squirmed around, then fell off the couch, landing on his back. "Hehe ow," he said, smiling up at Angel.
she layed down on the couch on her back smiling "i took your spot now" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:23 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she layed down on the couch on her back smiling "i took your spot now" she said smiling

"I guess I'll just have to lay on top of you," he said, smiling. He stood up and laid on top of her, sticking his tongue out.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:24 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I guess I'll just have to lay on top of you," he said, smiling. He stood up and laid on top of her, sticking his tongue out.
she smiled "hey no fair" she said teasing him, she stuck out her tounge

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hehe why is that not fair?" he asked, rubbing his nose against hers.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:28 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "i dont know, i just like to confuse you" she said sticking her tounge out again

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:30 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "i dont know, i just like to confuse you" she said sticking her tounge out again

He chuckled lightly. "Alrighty then," he said as he gently nibbled her tongue. "Hehehe." He stuck his tongue out at her.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:33 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He chuckled lightly. "Alrighty then," he said as he gently nibbled her tongue. "Hehehe." He stuck his tongue out at her.
"hey" she said laughing she licked his tounge "hehe thats what you get" she said sticking her tounge out

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"hey" she said laughing she licked his tounge "hehe thats what you get" she said sticking her tounge out

"Haha and what says I didn't like that?" he said, kissing her, massaging her tongue with his own.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:43 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Haha and what says I didn't like that?" he said, kissing her, massaging her tongue with his own.
she smiled kissing him back, wrapping her arms around him, moving her tounge around

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:45 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled kissing him back, wrapping her arms around him, moving her tounge around

He kept kissing her, slowing rubbing her leg.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:48 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled kissing him more, holding him close

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:51 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He contined to kiss her, slowly moving his hand to her stomach, gently rubbing it.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:52 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He contined to kiss her, slowly moving his hand to her stomach, gently rubbing it.
she smiled "got something on your mind that you want to do?" she asked kissing him again

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:53 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "got something on your mind that you want to do?" she asked kissing him again

"Maybe," he said, smiling as he kisses her neck.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games