Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:55 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*looks up at the heartless* Holy S*** thats one big heartless, thank god it worked, he cant attack us for quite some time. Skeletons, tame that heartless, tie him down and chain him with the chains from hell and don't forget the shell of immobilization.

Wow...can I help?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:56 pm
she changes to her demon form "yea i want to do some damage" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:58 pm
[gtg eat dinner, ill b on around 10 kk]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
[gtg eat dinner, ill b on around 10 kk]

[It just turned 10 xD]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:02 pm
sure, well basically my skeletons are using a shell of immobilization, which keeps it from moving, and theyre going to use the chains from hell to send him there where they will tame him so that i may summon him anytime i want.
the finished product should look something like thisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but our job is special, we as the summoners, if you should wish to have this power my skeletons can train you, are going to follow them and make sure that this heartless knows who it can be summoned by, for if his power falls into the wrong hands, we could be doomed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
she changes to her demon form "yea i want to do some damage" she said smiling

*Summons Angel bow* Yeah! *Runs up to Necross* Can we?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:09 pm
well i guess since hes in the torment stage of his taming, go ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:11 pm
"and what wrong hands could he fall into?" she asked grinning wickedly  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:13 pm
Aprilbaby1

o.0 The bad guys???  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:15 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

o.0 The bad guys???
she smiled "yea and i know who they are"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:15 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
well i guess since hes in the torment stage of his taming, go ahead.

Just to make sure we don't do something stupid and release it or something. *Points Angel bow at the giant [Gi-ant xD] and shoots light arrows at it*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:18 pm
well *signals to come closer* were being followed by a group of 3 people in black hooded robes. they defeated my basic skeleton warriors and mages. they set up camp about 1/2 a mile from where the end portal is, they took off their hoods for a moment, one seemed to be a child no older than myself at 16, another had bright red spiky hair, and another was a man with a guitar it seemed. but were going to keep taming this heartless until my master skeletons annihilate them.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:20 pm
she looked at him "wait, describe the guitar for me" she said thinking  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:21 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
well *signals to come closer* were being followed by a group of 3 people in black hooded robes. they defeated my basic skeleton warriors and mages. they set up camp about 1/2 a mile from where the end portal is, they took off their hoods for a moment, one seemed to be a child no older than myself at 16, another had bright red spiky hair, and another was a man with a guitar it seemed. but were going to keep taming this heartless until my master skeletons annihilate them.

A guitar?? o.0 What. The. Heck. [It's Demyx isn't it? And Axel of course]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:24 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666

*Still shoots light arrows at gi-ant heartless*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games