Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:02 pm
((_|O.o|_ he destroyed another half..yeah thats it...))

"Ehh..gotta...watch...him...carefully.." ryoku said breathing heavely.ryoku closed his eyes."Alright..Mangekyou Sharingan.." ryoku said opening his eyes and creating a storm. the mangekyou sharingan returns to normal sharingan and ryoku drains half of his chakra, he almost collapses but stands firm."Alright!...Let's do this..RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" ryoku yelled gather chakra and lightning from the storm. "Hiraishin Raikiri Rendan!" ryoku disappears and reappears next to naruto, he trys to jab naruto but naruto jumps out of the way and raikiri dims off."Damn...i've gotta use the curse seal...i can use sharingan to enter his mind...but i need him still, Hey Kohaku, or anyone else, try holding down naruto so the sharingan users can get into his mind and bring kyuubi down for a while!" ryoku yelled into the forest to see if anyone would respond.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:54 am
((Sure, we were in a forest, but hey, there's benches in the forest, so why not change settings real fast?))

Ureketa watched cluelessly at the battle, STILL not knowing what the heck was going on. "I'll see what I can do. Hiraishin Raikiri Rendan!" He appeared underground and tried to pull Naruto down, but Naruto just kicked him in the face when Ureketa came above ground.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:28 am
"looks like this'll be harder than i thought." ryoku said picking ureketa up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:08 pm
Kage bunshin no jutsu! He yelled in his head. Hundreds of shadow clones appeared. Naruto created an equal amount of shadow clones, and they began to fight. "Alright, we head in from the right of all of the clones, and take him down." Ureketa said to Ryoku.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:08 pm
Kohaku tryed thinking up a stradegy, but gave up. He activated his Byakugan and saw were the real NAruto was. Hmph. There he is... Kohaku thought as he jumped down and kicked Naruto in the head during his desent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:27 pm
For some reason, completely unknown, Atekeru yelled out, "2UchihaSasuke2 is way cooler than Ybbor, whoever they are.. they're probably some geeks who get B's and A's in English." After the remaining clones disappeared, he saw Kohaku kicking Naruto in the head.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:42 pm
For a strange reson, (insert my character's name here) ran over and punched Atekeru in the face, screaming "Ybbor is way cooler than 2UchihaSasuke2 and you know it! Don't make Ybbor beat you with a flaming Q-Tip!"

((Hahhaha... I forgot me characters name... o.O))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:59 am
Ryoku looked at the two yelling."wha...i think naruto more confused than i am.." ryoku activated his sharingan."I got it...HEY NARUTO!" naruto looked at ryoku."heh Mangekyou sharingan, Tsukiyomi.." ryoku caught naruto in tsukiyomi but broke out."How the hell...no chakra.." ryoku sat on the floor."I still think...i deserve a...cookie.." ryoku said for some reason.

((Silly ryoku cookies are for people not avatars...O.o who's my character again?))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:13 pm
"That punch kind of hurt. Wait, did you call me Atekeru? You know that's not my name, what's your names!" Ureketa said, while rubbing his head. "And why the hell is everyone becoming mental?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:58 pm
Kohaku sat there, bored now. "I say..... I wanna..... eat some...... CAKE!" Kohaku yelled as he ran into town to get cake for himself. "Mmmm... caaaakkkeeee...."  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:02 pm
Ureketa sighed and said, "I want pizza, but I'll have to cross the sea to get some from America. Oh well..." He heard a loud bang coming from the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:12 pm
Kohaku continued to eat his cake, and almost choked on it when he heard a bang from the village.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:17 pm
"I wonder what that could be. Well, I'm gonna go check it out. I'm gonna go order some pizza later, although it will be a long distance call." Ureketa said, and started towards the village.

((Yo, I have to go eat dinner soon. I'll be on back after though.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:23 pm
"I'll go see what it was too..." Kohaku said as he stood up and followed him into the village.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:00 pm
"Hey, what's your name..... Harrun! No... Kohaku! Look at the sky. There's that huge shadow in the sky, from a couple months ago when we first met." Ureketa said, pointing to the sky.

((If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the first page of this RP))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff