Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu Kuro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:08 pm
HereticX
Thanks.

Cale Darksun
while Im posting up images, here's Cale's fighter from SOTF, just so people know what the hell it looks like.
User Image

Does it transform?

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:55 pm
Star Screamer! Battle mode! (isn't that the name of the decepticon that is a jet? I don't watch the show)

*all of a sudden, a flying firetruck shoots it out of the sky*

Optimus prime! Battle mode!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:40 pm
HereticX
Thanks.

Cale Darksun
while Im posting up images, here's Cale's fighter from SOTF, just so people know what the hell it looks like.
User Image

Does it transform?

I'd like it to do all three robotech modes: fighter, guardian, and battaloid. but somehow I doubt FP and Nelo will aprove of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:57 pm
Garunteed, it would be cool. But Megamaid took our hearts first. Sorry cale, but no transformers, or robots in disguise.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:05 pm
yeah yeah. understood.
its still a bitchin fighter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:09 pm
Cale Darksun
yeah yeah. understood.
I took the liberty of puting it in your bio in the personel thread.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:15 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
yeah yeah. understood.
I took the liberty of puting it in your bio in the personel thread.
thnx man. I owe ya.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:16 pm
No you don't. Just make up for it by being online tomorrow during the day if you can.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:32 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
User Image
Mavrick... Hey, you should have a hella good atmospheric craft with the wingspace you have on it. In space, nothing special, but atmosphere should be your playground...

That is groovy. ^^ Though I hear that in Robotech, which I'll assume that's from, that those sort of fighters were built to also perform decently in space. 3nodding As for transformers, those would be cool, but I can see where FP and Nelo wish to maintain some semblance of Star Wars-y-ness. It would be like me asking if Mordranna and/or Zendia could run around in a sailor fuku or maid outfit. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:38 am
Hey, I'm sure they still have spacecraft designed with atmospheric manuvering and fighting in mind, for...well, atmospheric work; they're just a fighter that's better adapted to moving in atmosphere (and coincidentally, better at blowing away other fighters in atmosphere), right?  

HereticX

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:16 am
Angelic Celestia
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
User Image
Mavrick... Hey, you should have a hella good atmospheric craft with the wingspace you have on it. In space, nothing special, but atmosphere should be your playground...

That is groovy. ^^ Though I hear that in Robotech, which I'll assume that's from, that those sort of fighters were built to also perform decently in space. 3nodding As for transformers, those would be cool, but I can see where FP and Nelo wish to maintain some semblance of Star Wars-y-ness. It would be like me asking if Mordranna and/or Zendia could run around in a sailor fuku or maid outfit. xd
Yes it is from Robotech, the good old Valkyrie Veritech fighters.

Bah doesn't anyone remember those Star Vipers from Shadows of the Empire though? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:32 am
Who doesnt? and Xixor's VERY modified Virago? But its a private contract deal. Imps never got any of them, neither the NR. Well, if they did, it wasn't en masse.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:11 am
HereticX
Hey, I'm sure they still have spacecraft designed with atmospheric manuvering and fighting in mind, for...well, atmospheric work; they're just a fighter that's better adapted to moving in atmosphere (and coincidentally, better at blowing away other fighters in atmosphere), right?
of course they do. as long as fighters can still control the battlefield by controling the air, aerodynamics will stil be part of fighter craft design.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:42 pm
Cale Darksun
HereticX
of course they do. as long as fighters can still control the battlefield by controling the air, aerodynamics will stil be part of fighter craft design.

Speaking of that, I believe that X-wings too are designed to function equally well in space and atmosphere.  

AFK Masturbating

Uber_Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:01 pm
Nelowulf
Who doesnt? and Xixor's VERY modified Virago? But its a private contract deal. Imps never got any of them, neither the NR. Well, if they did, it wasn't en masse.

Any one can buy a star viper, just none of them are as powerful as the Virago. They regained the rights to the fighter and started to produce it after Xizors death.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games