Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:16 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Leon walked up to a bar and entered,he went up to one of the bouncers"where is Lt. Havoc?"the bouncer pointed to one of the patio tables,Leon nodded an walked up to the table
(is he a Lieutenant?)

((Second lieutenant to be exact!))
"Oh, h-hey!" Jenn said, waving at Leon.

Havoc looked up at him, his drink in hand. "Hey Leon. How are ya doing this fine and dandy night?" he asked, a wide grin on his face.
"Care to join us?" One of Jenn's friends giggled.

"Yeah! Take a seat, sit back and relax!" Jenn grinned, dragging the man to a chair.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:23 pm
((Gotta go for tonight! If I dont reply tomorrow, then I'm away on vacation! HAve a good one ! <3<3<3))

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:25 pm
"th-thank you,Sir.....there...was a strange event that took place earlier today......it's hard to explain,seen as how i could not find the exact location of whole thing......other than that i'm ok"Leon sat down next to Jenn and another girl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:27 am
M00NSTRIDER
"th-thank you,Sir.....there...was a strange event that took place earlier today......it's hard to explain,seen as how i could not find the exact location of whole thing......other than that i'm ok"Leon sat down next to Jenn and another girl

"Strange event eh? What happend that you know of?" Havoc asked, takking a drink of his ale.

Jenn waved over a waiter. "What'd you like?" she asked, shoving a menu in Leon's face. "I'm buying tonight, its my treat." she grinned, her reddish hair falling infront of her face.

"Jenn, are you flirting with him?" the girl on Leon's other side giggled, putting her hand to her mouth. "I thought you liked...You know" she winked.
Jenn's eye twitched. "THE LIGHTNING ALCHEMIST DOES NOT FLIRT! She crushes on." Jenn said, bursting up to thrust a fist in the air. "So you better shut it, June" she said -.-
June giggled again and turned then to talk with Fuery and Farman.

Havoc laughed and took another swig of his drink as Jenn sat down, slouched over. "I hate them..." she mumbled.

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:45 pm
Leon blinked a few times".....some soda....."he looks at Jenn for a brief moment and then over to Jean"well....there was a few Humunculi(sp?) one went by the name Mobius.....some how in the midst of what was going on.....a Philosopher's Stone was created.....and Mobius went berserk as if he could no longer control himself.....he set one of his own friends on fire just by making the her skin more flamable....then he had attemted to kill another of his friends by making her idgestive juices more acidic....but after a while the humunculi just...vanished.....that's all i can recall from the even,there may have been more that happened,but i must not have been there"he looks down at the table,then to June and then back over to Jenn  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:45 pm
((Badum-bump!))

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:49 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Leon blinked a few times".....some soda....."he looks at Jenn for a brief moment and then over to Jean"well....there was a few Humunculi(sp?) one went by the name Mobius.....some how in the midst of what was going on.....a Philosopher's Stone was created.....and Mobius went berserk as if he could no longer control himself.....he set one of his own friends on fire just by making the her skin more flamable....then he had attemted to kill another of his friends by making her idgestive juices more acidic....but after a while the humunculi just...vanished.....that's all i can recall from the even,there may have been more that happened,but i must not have been there"he looks down at the table,then to June and then back over to Jenn

"What?! A Homunculus?!" Jean yelled, getting up.

"A...Oh god..." Jenn said, looking down. "M...My little brother...." she said. She smothered her face into her arms and sniffled. "I'm sorry... gotta go." she said, getting up and running out. "Put it on my tab!" she called as she passed them outside. Josh, please...I hope to god that dad didn't... she thought as she ran.

"J-Jenn wait!" Havoc called, running after her.

June blinked and then giggled. "He's finally going after her! She didnt think that he'd ever even notice her!" she blurted to one of the other girls there.
Breda, Farman and Fuery all blinked and their jaw's dropped. "You mean Major Chaos is still SINGLE?!" they cried. "I coulda snagged her..." they complained.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:03 pm
Leon stood up and walked over to the balcony,he looked down and saw Jenn running in his direction,he jumped off the building and landed in front of her
"don't....it's dangerous"  

M00NSTRIDER

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:04 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Leon stood up and walked over to the balcony,he looked down and saw Jenn running in his direction,he jumped off the building and landed in front of her
"don't....it's dangerous"

"I've dealt with Homunculi before, Leon. Step aside." Jenn said. "My brother's one of them"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:23 pm
Leon continued to stand in front of her"it's over already"he gave her a bit a of scowl"your brother...........not there"he gently placed his hands on her shoulders  

M00NSTRIDER

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:25 pm
????-hahah so this is the target too ez i would refuse to do it if it wasn't for the money *claps his hands and transformes the entire town into a warped mass*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:36 am
(where'd you come from.....that seems kind like a power play don't ya think?)  

M00NSTRIDER

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:58 pm
Kimi collapsed as she reached a lake inside a wood.
The last mile she had nearly killed her self a several times.
This had happen every time one part of her took over, it tried to kill the other part. but every time, she had manage to mix them together again.
"what a pain in my a** i am."she mumbled to her self.
She grasped some wood and let fire on it. As she warmed her fingers she wondered what had caused the accident. Her Humonculi sine and her alchemist side was mixed together. But sometimes, when she felt something else then anger, fright or curious, one part took over and went nuts, then it tried to kill the other part. What had she felt? She burned her fingers she understoo, she had felt jealousy, happiness and pity!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:29 am
(( SORRY I WAS GONE!!! NOW I"M BACK!!!! BUT I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CHARACTOR EDA.....))  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:47 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Leon continued to stand in front of her"it's over already"he gave her a bit a of scowl"your brother...........not there"he gently placed his hands on her shoulders

Havoc came running out of the bar and stood beside Leon. "What do you mean one of them?" he asked.

Jenn shrugged Leon's hands off of her shoulder and looked away. "He's the new Greed. He died in a car crash and dad tried to bring him back. He was only seven." she said, holding back her tears.

Havoc blinked. "Leon, you watch her, I'm gonna get some tissues...I think it night rain..." he said, walking back to the bar.

Jenn's friends and Breda, Fuery and Falman looked over the edge at them.

Jenn took a deep breath and started to cry lightly.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff