Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:46 pm
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he back's off into a cornsert and buries his head in his hands crying
stop it its too much i cant take it

He Lauph's with Extreme Pleasure "I enjoy, what Makes you Cry, I enjoy playing with your Fear's"
The figure that Looks Like Kiera Lauph's and Change's into a Corpse Of Kiera Hanging by a Tree blood streaming down her Eye's wide open with Pain
Angel has a Nife through her heart and is conected to a Rock
Hannah has Thorns stabeing her all over
"They Died because of you, Their suffering Is all your fault, Everything is your Fault, Everyone you Care for Dies"
meaniel takes his knife and stabs the walls
if you enjoy playing with my fears then ill rip you apart!!!!!!!
he continues to stab the wall as light starts to come out of it
ill kill you for doing this to them!!!!!!!!!

"It hasnt happened yet, Right now they are asleep, They are going to Wake up to the Horror's that await them" He says is voice echo's in all direction he lauph's and leave's Meaniel on the Floore of the Forest his Lauphter fadeing into the Wind he Leave's him there to Sulk, Angels, Hannah's, and Kiera's Scream's of agony and images still in his head
his eyes glow gold with anger as it becomes sunset
ill find him and rip him to shreds
he puts his helmet and robes on then walks in the direction of the mans scent

tapes him on the shoulder
"who r u gonna find"
he took the girls and showed me images of ripping them apart and torturing them care to help me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:47 pm
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"It hasnt happened yet, Right now they are asleep, They are going to Wake up to the Horror's that await them" He says is voice echo's in all direction he lauph's and leave's Meaniel on the Floore of the Forest his Lauphter fadeing into the Wind he Leave's him there to Sulk, Angels, Hannah's, and Kiera's Scream's of agony and images still in his head

"who r u gonna find"
he took the girls and showed me images of ripping them apart and torturing them care to help me?

"sure im always ready to fight"
holding his katana  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

He takes their Power's and Strength leaveing them Weak and Defensless in their sleep, he takes their Memories of Happiness and make them have Nightmare's He torture's their Minds
(make up ur nightmare okay guys ^^ 3nodding )
(LOL) she screams and tosses and turns in her sleep "no, please dont" she cried, tears streaming down her face "no not the whip" she screams really loudly

Kiera moan's and cry's with agony, She feels the pain "Please...Stop I-I'll behave...Stop" She cry's tear's streaming down her face the Pain all to real
she claws at the ground as if to escape "No!" she cries trying to get away "no please dont" she screams feeling the pain and torture

Kiera Wakes up with a Gasp of air She looks up and see's Angel She crawls to her and tries to wake up she says in a small fearful voice "Wake up, Wake up"
she screams, she claws at the ground as if to escape "no!" she cried "not again, dont do it again" she screams breathing hard, she starts to cough, she takes a deep breath and was still and silent  
NOOOOOOOOO! * she yells in her nightmare then wakes up* * cries and puts her head in her hands* why wont these imagesgo away......i already know it was my fault.......why cant they just go away... * she said through tears* * looks up* i got to find the girls........ * she looks around her in the forrest* where did he take them....  

FoxyLadyCall911

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:50 pm
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"who r u gonna find"

holding his katana
then lets go and smash some heads
the eye slits of the mask glow gold light out of them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:51 pm
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior

"who r u gonna find"

holding his katana
then lets go and smash some heads
the eye slits of the mask glow gold light out of them

jumps from tree to tree
rite along meaniel
"this sould be fun"  

King Yoshimitsu

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:52 pm
* starts walking and sees meaniel* hey! meaniel! * runs up to him now in human form* ill help you fight... * she said clenching her fists and a serious expression on her face*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:52 pm
(gtg guys, moms dragging me to the mall sheesh T T ill b on later bye)  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:54 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* starts walking and sees meaniel* hey! meaniel! * runs up to him now in human form* ill help you fight... * she said clenching her fists and a serious expression on her face*
good to hear your with us jenny
the sun gets lower in the sky  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:55 pm
still in the tree
"ahh a new addition to the team"  

King Yoshimitsu

FoxyLadyCall911

well when some b*****d hurts my friends then...well lets just say you dont want to mess with me * she said with a smirk on her face* but hold on.... * she transforms into her vampire form* alright...  
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

He takes their Power's and Strength leaveing them Weak and Defensless in their sleep, he takes their Memories of Happiness and make them have Nightmare's He torture's their Minds
(make up ur nightmare okay guys ^^ 3nodding )
(LOL) she screams and tosses and turns in her sleep "no, please dont" she cried, tears streaming down her face "no not the whip" she screams really loudly

Kiera moan's and cry's with agony, She feels the pain "Please...Stop I-I'll behave...Stop" She cry's tear's streaming down her face the Pain all to real
she claws at the ground as if to escape "No!" she cries trying to get away "no please dont" she screams feeling the pain and torture

Kiera Wakes up with a Gasp of air She looks up and see's Angel She crawls to her and tries to wake up she says in a small fearful voice "Wake up, Wake up"
she screams, she claws at the ground as if to escape "no!" she cried "not again, dont do it again" she screams breathing hard, she starts to cough, she takes a deep breath and was still and silent

Kiera falls back asleep helpless "Oh Angel...."  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:57 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
well when some b*****d hurts my friends then...well lets just say you dont want to mess with me * she said with a smirk on her face* but hold on.... * she transforms into her vampire form* alright...
the sun sets and meaniel grows bigger making a horrible cracking sound as bones and muscles break and reform in him
then lets go
he jumps into the trees and moves at a high speed on all fours  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:59 pm
alrighty then * she said jumping from tree to tree fast but gracefully* so who's this guy anyway? * she said still jumping pointing her head to yoshi*  

FoxyLadyCall911

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:00 pm
Hannah, Kiera, and Angel are sold to people in difrent Relm's

Kiera sold to the Nightmare relm to a Vampire named, Ogsavior,
Angel sold to a Man in the Relm of Fire to a Demon Mouth man named frizque,
Hannah sold to a Man in the Relm of Grudges to a Man named Gromindium a Spider Demon

All their memories of everything Erased

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games