Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:04 am

After a while she got back to the room, wearing some old sweater and pants. When she saw him again her voice was eager as she spoke.
"I'm ready to go"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:53 am

suka was now again looking for kiba. she looked in his bedroom were he was but he wasnt there. just as she walked past a demon threw a dagger at her arm making her howl in pain but she continued looking but this time limbing in her wolf form. " brother where are you?" she then colapsed to the floor.

deedee10

deedee10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:13 am

when she finaly got up in the next hour she was very weak from her wound. but she manged to get up and saw eliza. "what are you doing out here in the rain?" she asked softly. "a young girl like you shouldent be in the rain...." she started. she smiled and offered to take eliza inside. "....although i shouldent ether!" she finshed, laugthing.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:19 am

(I'm not in the rain...I'm in some house)

Krusadin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:20 am

{back after a bunch of computer problems-what i miss}
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:22 am

suka looked confusedly and saw it was a picture of someone who looked like her. she blushed uncontrolably but colasped again from her wound. "kiba...were are you?" she then fainted

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:25 am

{still no clue whats going on but I MUST ACT}
kiba saw her faint while walking around the forest next to the manor
suka what happened to you
kiba ran over and slung her over his shoulder to carry her back
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:30 am

she just manged to open 1 eye. "were have u been big brov?" she was clutching somthing and gave it to him. it was a litle braclet made of some rope suka found. "a demon.. it threw a dagger at me when i was looking for you..."she then shew him the wound. then,suka fell uncontious again

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:32 am

well i guess we should get you int your room to let you rest
kiba took the rope
hmm wounder what this is for
kiba layed her down next to the gate to open it and get her into her room
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:37 am

a few hours later suka woke to find herself in her bedroom with kiba sitting down nearby staring at the braclet she struggled to her feet but then turned into a wolf and padded up to kiba slowly. she then begain to howl uncontrolably. it was obious she was in a lot of pain. she turned to hear somthing and looked out of the window. she then limbed over to kiba again staring at him

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:40 am

kiba looked at her howling and picked her up
the wound hasn't healed enough for you to walk around yet you have to rest
kiba layed her down on the bed and walked over to the window to see what had made the small taping sound
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:47 am

suka turned back into her werewolf form and looked out of the window she then leaned to much and fell out of the window onto the soft grass. "im not having a good day" she laugthed. she got up and went in the manshion upstairs and into her bedroom. "that was fun! oh and i bet your wondering what that braclets for. wel i dunno my self i guess its cose your my brother!" she said laugthing

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:50 am

kiba looked at her with a bit of concern
if you hadn't landed on the grass you would have reopened the wound
kiba continues to fumble with the rope and then looked back at her
yeah i guess
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:02 am

she then looked her arm and then smiled at kiba. " ill be ok." she then licked her arm clean oh i forgot to tell you, there is a new beach opening nearby, wanna check it out with me?"

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:03 am

there is one in the manor as well
kiba continued to look out the window
sure id go
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games