Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:26 pm
"We are fine, we don't need help," Raven snapped at her. He knew he would get yellow at for that but he wanted to make his point, clear.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:36 pm
"if you act like that you'll end up dead...no wonder you're hurt..." She looked down at him from her 6ft height, when he growled it caused an unsteady rumble in her lower depths that was soft as if she was holding back, the large muscles in her legs flexed. a normal wolf compared to this fea would look like a pup.  

momiji inubashiri

Dapper Werewolf

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:45 pm
--((Not trying to be insulting but isn't that a little too much? I mean thats a big wolf, really big compared to normal and you got big teeth? I think you should tone it down a bit because it's like your godmodding.))--  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:24 pm
Neira smiled softly as he heard Ka think of her as his mate. She rather liked that actually. She wrinkled her nose and listened to Raven.

"She means no harm that I can percieve... Why did you come here, Lilium?"

She kept her ears turned forward in respect but was still thrown off by the shear size of the wolf. Her growls were emormous and she was glad for the company of Raven and Ka even if they weren't up to par at the moment.

"There was... some unrest, but it is settled now."

She caught the hint of yearning when she asked to help and could see clearly in her thoughts that this newcomer only wished to protect.

Eiwen whined when Meena pulled away in pain.

"Your wound!"

He tried licking at it carefully to stop the bleeding from the fresh wound. He rub his muzzle along hers to smooth the salve back over the gash.

"Thank you though... For not turning away from me over this. For taking me for what I am, damaged though I may be."

He caught the new scent but relaxed when he saw she already had a welcoming committee.

"Holy s**t! What the hell?"

He just realized jus how big that wolf was and a surprised growl fought its way from his chest.

{{ -nods- I sort of have to agree, there are already so many overpowering personas fighting for space in here, so a few cool powers here and there but a huge wolf that's also a bit temperamental isn't gonna help. You don't have to change anything as long as she doesn't become a threat to pack order as we know it. sweatdrop God moding doesn't make anyone happy... }}

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:46 pm
Meena flinched as Eiwen licked her chin. "It's fine" She jumped slightly at his exclamation "Wha- Oh my Alpha" Meena stared at the big she-wolf.

Lindsey continued to watch the young she-cat.

Kira stood and walked forward slowly.

Hunter-James looked at the she-cat but his attention caught taken by Lilium.

Ka sat up straight but he was leaning slightly taking his weight off of his hind leg. The pain didn't lower so he stood up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:06 am
(-bows- than this guild isn't right for me if they won't accept a lazy demon wolf, good bye)  

momiji inubashiri

Dapper Werewolf

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:21 pm
---((She is gone. She's not on the members list. "poof" I know feel bad... T-T I didn't want to get rid of her I just wanted her to tone it down.))---  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:05 pm
((she said something to me in a pm about she didn't want to deal with stupid being stupid))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm
{ sad I don't know exactly what pushed her... -shrugs- }

Neira's ears went down and she whined sadly as the wolf disappeared into the trees. She felt a bit lost, not sure what had caused Lilium to leave.

She sighed and felt Ka shifting next to her, standing up. She could tell his wound was still hurting him quite a bit, but couldn't think of anything else she could do.

Eiwen relaxed as the huge wolf walked away, but was also intrigued by wat would have made her leave. He watched until she was out of sight and then chuckled at Meena's reaction.

"Pardon."

He watched her with curiosity now, relief pouring through him that the moment had passed and she was wholey his again. He grinned and then licked the uninjured side of her face happily.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:55 pm
Raven grunted as he padded off back to Hunter-James and Lindsey. He sat and felt his wound. It felt raw and hard, it wasn't good and it wasn't bad but it mostly wasn't good. He sighed deeply, one day he would have to go and Raven hoped it wasn't soon. And he started to think of how it would feel.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm
Ka licked Neira's cheek gently.

Meena blushed under her fur and smiled as Eiwen started to lick her face.

Hunter-James smiled and sat by Raven leaning into him.

Kira padded forward and chirped/growled.

Lindsey watched the Lera.

Demitri Watched the large wolf wander away. He turned his attention back on his mate.

Feros layed his head down but lifted it and padded off heading towards the Forest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm
Raven playfully gave Hunter-James a nugge ((sp?lolz)) on the head messing up his fur. Raven laughed and smiled down at him.

Sarafina titled her head to the side wondering why some thing just popped up and then left. Strange but nothing to be worried about.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:00 pm
Hunter-James smiled and shook his head.

Demitri licked Sarafina's ear lovingly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:50 pm
"Well we should be heading out, Hunter-James how would you like to go see a waterfall?" Raven asked happily. Then he turned to Lindsey, "We can't stay here too long we need to move out on our own. Are you still with me?"

Sarafina smiled as she watched him. "What should be do now? We need to find a place to have the pups, they will be coming soon."

--((Ok I just can't wait for the pups I shall speed it up.... alot... very alot...))--

Xx-Archangelz-xX

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces