Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:01 pm
Tramer struggled to even think, “…im fine…” Tramer muttered, “I must speak with Epotheros…” Tramer continued his voice strained, thou nothing drastic had accrued as Tramer feared, Tramer new Epotheros wouldn’t have sent up such a message if it wasent for something important.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:01 am
Hearing Tramer's words, Clover's gaze fell to the ground and a small uncharacteristic frown graced her lips. "He left without any explanation. He sent the flare and then said to wait here for you and the others," she explained now sporting a false look of reassurance. Clover was genuinely worried about Epotheros. What could have possibly happened to cause such a drastic change in plans. Battling in her mind to just let it be and trust the man she loved and married, Clover waited for a response from the others.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:50 pm
He heird Clover well and wondered what happend to Epotheros, ~He couldnt have jest vanished... or could he?~ he thought to himself.
after a moment he looked over his shoulder to clover who was facing tramer, "dousnt that mean for the time being Tramer is the leader of our group?" he asked with a tierd vocie  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:19 am
Now realizing the purpose of Epotheros’s ‘flair’ Tramer let out a slight chuckle, “Clover…you and Ezorin take first watch, …when the moon makes it there…” Tramer said pointing to the sky, “wake Smitty and Zoey to take over for you…” Tramer said before taking several deep breaths and then collapsing to the ground unconscious having used so much energy teleporting the group and the animals.  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:35 am
The rest of the night passed by rather uneventfully for the entire group, and it was not long before the sun peeked over the horizon and through the trees.
Having been up all night, TY (or the lack of) felt sure it could pass as the real thing until the right time came. Making sure to check the connector thread was completely hidden, TY then traveled back to the group's campsite.
The first thing he noticed, from quite a distance, was how many more there were, but the host's memories told him what he needed to know. There was only one new face, but none of the others seemed concerned. Also, Epotheros was still nowhere to be found.
As he sidled through the trees, withing sight of the clearing, TY pulled his staff out from behind a tree and leaned on it the rest of the way, stopping just within the trees to lean against a tree casually waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Nodding to Tramer's commands she wasn't terribly surprised when he passed out. It was rather obvious that he had over exerted himself. Clover took the first watch as told, then let herself sleep after assuring that the next two were ready for their watch. When the sun began to show itself in wake of the new day, Clover found herself awake, yet tired as ever. She was restless and still quite shaken from the past evening: first the odd little girl with the knife, then Epotheros just up and left without a proper explanation. Truly she was worried,k but had to keep faith. She sat there waiting for the others to prepare for the day.

((Well, my spring break is insanely early this year, next week. So I will be out of town and away from the internet from this Saturday evening to the following Saturday. Clover can just follow along. Hopefully that won't put a damper on things. I hope you all have a splendid week.))  

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:05 pm
The watch went by for Ezorin and it was rather dull. At first he thought it was a quiet night but, after a while it seemed far too quiet. He understood what that could mean but alerting it to anyone would just cause undue worry as there was nothing to show. He passed the night and then made sure that his replacement was ready before letting his body rest for the night. His mind would not get such a pleasure however. And morning would be too far away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:48 pm
Tramer found himself wondering through the thick elvin forests of his ancestors, Tramer lessened contently to the many sounds of nature, then suddenly fire enveloped the land around him, sweeping over the forest in waves, Tramer looked around in anger looking for something thou he new not what. Out of the fire a dark figure appeared, its massive wings fanned the inferno sending a wave a ash and sot toward Tramer, making it so he could not make out the beasts appearance. the beasts eyes glimmered red reflecting the light of the fire that surrounded them, Tramer grinded his teeth as the creature approached, Tramer watched as the creature shrunk drastically in size, till it stood no taller than himself. As the creature made it out of the flames Tramer finally got a good look at it, Tramer found himself unable to breath, he couldn’t take his eyes of the figure he just stood there completely frozen, “what’s the mater?” the figure said smugly, a content smirk on its face, “the great Zant lost for words? Or are you still lying to yourself and believe you are Tramer?” the figure laughed, “your body shall be mine, its only a mater of time…” the figure said a he razed his hands into the air, suddenly a waves of fire engulfed Tramer from all sides.

Jolting up Tramer took deep gasps looking around frantically, taking a moment to absorb his surroundings Tramer realized it was all a dream, laying back down with a heavy thud Tramer slowed his breathing, lining back up Tramer looked around quickly seeing Ty leaning up agents a tree just outside of the camp, “I was worried you had vanished along with Epotheros” Tramer said as he made his way to his feet, once up Tramer started to make his way out of the camp and headed for the near by stream. Quickly making is way to the stream Tramer knelt down next to the water, splashing his face with the cold liquid, Tramer then stared blankly into the moving water as he recapped the events in his dream that were still as clear as day in his mind.  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:00 pm
As Tramer awoke with a start, TY's eyes were on him. The moment the newly awoken man spoke to him, he felt at ease. If the most experienced magic-user of the group hadn't noticed him, he should be fine for a while. It was only then that TY focused on what Tramer had said, but by then the other man had already gone off, probably to wash.
TY's focus reverted to scan over the remainder of the group who were rousing themselves from a restless night.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:52 am
Reaching into his robes Tramer pulled out a small bottle of brown liquid, removing the cork from the top of the bottle Tramer took a deep swig gulping down the liquid, suddenly Tramer started coughing uncontrollably for a moment as the potent liquor finished traveling down his throat. Tramer went to replace the cork when a image of the figure in his dreams flashed through his mind, taking another quick swig Tramer replaced the cork and returned the bottle securely back into his robes.

Returning to his feet Tramer quickly made his way back to the camp, seeing that most everyone was still in the process of waking Tramer pulled out his map, laying it out near were he had sleep Tramer quickly found were the group was, Tramer stared at the paper his eyes carefully tacking the many roods and paths that led up to the mountains, Tramer was considering finding some alternate path to the mountains after having seen so many well armed parties dead along the main roods.  

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:59 pm
Sitting up dazed, Rosette looked around fear in her eyes. "Does anything seem odd to you guys?" she asked, not sure herself, but the feeling in the air was a little off. "It might just be me, but is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:45 am
((Before i take the time to right my post i just wanna say, were did everyone go?!?!?!?! sweatdrop besides clover and epotherios, I know were you kids went.))

Night seemed to go by quikly for Shmitty. with the quiteness it was easy to listen for any danger or anything creeping around. there was a moment were he watched an owl watch him, it gav him the creeps because he didnt know the owl's body wasnt faceing him, so when it turn its head back forword, Shmitty kinda jumped but then he laughed at himself, shutting up quikly as the owl flew away...
He watched the others start to rise with the rising sun and
stared at Ty through his straw hat and grinned in a evil manner, he still disliked Ty and he wanted to show him up in some matter but he couldnt place his mind on how.
at this point Tramer was looking over the map, walkin over to him he mumbled "Bad dream?" he asked as he looked at the map infrount of tramer, "should I scout ahead for a diffrent rout, we are kinda asking to get attaked with our size of a group on the main road" he said not really waning an answer to his first quistion.  

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:53 am
((I'm sure they have their excuses. I'm on at least twice every day, so I've got nothing to say.))

"There's no real point in changing routes." TY came up on Tramer's other side, but didn't bother to look at the map.
"We're already on this one, we might as well take it. What little's out there isn't going to attack us anytime soon."
I'll make sure of that.
Putting a small smile on his face, he glanced over at Shmitty before returning his gaze to Tramer and finishing.
"Surely, you don't think I was sitting around doing nothing all night?"

((I like that Shmitty doesn't like/trust TY. wink It makes it more fun... for me.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:29 pm
((I'm back. ^.^))

Observing the slow awakening of the rest of the party, Clover was quite interested in the conversation Tramer, Shmitty, and Ty were recently having. It seemed that there was some controversy on the path they should take. She personally thought avoiding the main road was a good idea, but Ty seemed adverse to the idea. Raising herself from the ground, she walked over to where the others and a map laid. After glancing at it for a few moments she added, “I think we should vote on it.” She wasn’t trying to undermine anyone, Clover just thought a group consensus would be best, especially if there was already disagreement on the subject. With that in mind Clover decided to consult a very wise source as she waited for the others. Focusing her thoughts she called to the wind. In the past she had always kept a constant connection open, but in the past year such precautions were unnecessary.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:42 pm
((welcome back. did you have a good time?))

Harping on Clover's idea, TY half turned to face the rest of the group and raised his voice to noticably include them all.
"I think that's a wonderful idea! That way, everyone gets a say!
Would you rather trek through this scarecly populated forest and finish with this bussiness, or do you think we should search for a longer way around that may not exist and will almost certainly be more dangerous?"

He was sure to put emphesis on the words "longer", "may not exist" and "more dangerous". He wasn't lying either, in fact, he was quite careful about his choice of words.The forest before them was scaresely populated for the spider race, one of whom was controlling TY, that lived in this forest had killed all that dared to stay. The path through the forest, from this point, was the most direct path to take, inquiring that any other path would have to be longer. As for the rest of his statement, well, that all followed according to his plan... hopefully.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games