Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:02 pm

"What about us?" Helix walked over and started to finish kissing Zatchin. "Now where were we?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:33 am

a little imbarrassed but happy none the less she pulled his neck close and kissed him weaving her fingers through his hair. (a.k.a. the one kiss that a girl gives a boy that makes his eyes pop!!!!! hehehe!!!!)

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:05 pm

Leon watched. "my gunblade's still better...." he sat down and started to polish his gunblade.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:24 pm

They finished kissing and Helix looked at Zatchin. "I knew you were a great kisser, but damn." Helix picked Zatchin up and put her on his shoulders. "Dont be jealous Leon. If you try you could find a girl too."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm

leon continued to polish his gunblade. "whatever....."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:15 pm

(i'm back!!!!! peek-a-boo!!!)

Chava sits in serene silence, watching the kiss. a sharp ping of pain rung threw her body, causing her body to wrack into violent shaking. Zatchin saw this, even through the dark block that covered her nervous friend's aura, the easiest thing for Zatchin to normally find. She lept down from Helix's shoulder and ran over, smashing the heavy block along the way. She arrived just in time. "Chava. Chava! Chava!!" she looked wildly around, then stopped with helix's gaze. "Helix! Help me, Please!!"

Mean while, Chava slipped into nightmares that took hold, and would do their best to keep their prisoner until he came.

(sorry i havn't posted so much.... sweatdrop ....mom and dad not quite as linient as they used to..... wink )

texas_sass

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:31 am

leon walked calmly over to her. "is she ok?" he asked zatchin.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:17 am

(my character will be living in her dreams until she is saved....HELP!!! J/k.)

Chava wakes, feeling nosious (cant spell sweatdrop ). She looks around, a vague feeling of dej`a vu over whelming her. Where am I? Why does this place look so familiar? This was a small little town, not to busy, but yet, not to quiet ether. How this was possible, Chava just didn't know. A shopper ran by, a look of disgust on his face as he looked at her. Why did he look at me like that? I don't even know him! Suddenly, a name popped into her mind. Sora. It all came back to her, with the force of lighting. This was her home town, the place of her heritage. The place she had vowed never to return to. Heroshi! Of Course!! Now she had a look of disgust on her face. Great. she thought. Now I have to stick in this stupid dream until....wait. How do I get out of this idiotic dream? Dread spread threw her soul. She knew now that she would have to find Sora and force him to tell her....he was her only chance.

(He, he!! Sorry ya'll!! I've been busy!!! wink )

texas_sass

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:46 pm

she looked worridly down at Chava, then at Leon. "she needs Sora, only he can save her." she looked frightened.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:00 pm

Chava chased Sora down an alley way, following her all to distant future's hope. "Sora!!! Wait!!!!!" she panted, getting tired from this tedious ratrun across Herosi. With a sudden burst of anger, she pulled out her iceblace, shot at a nearby dumpster, and froze it until it shattered by her fist. Wait. If I can pull my blade out, and I didn't feel its power, and then I didn't feel the ice from the dumpster, which should have been so cold it could burn me, then I must be dreaming! She had an idea. Jumping, climbing, & sometimes sliding, she worked her way to the top of an apartment building. Sencing a breeze(seeing that she is dreaming and can't feel anything), she jumped, then began to fly.

(Im a beautiful flutterby!!! Wheeee!!! xd )

texas_sass

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:02 pm

( stare you WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl )
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:48 pm

"Zatchin, maybe i can help her. I can do telepathy and try to wake her up. Or i can break into her mind..." Helix stands at the ready.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:27 am

leon looked at helix. "bad idea......really bad idea.......i guess we wait then..."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:12 am

"yeah i guess it could be a bad idea." Helix stretched his wings. "Ill be back i have a better idea than waiting."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:31 am

leon sat down. "just dont be stupid."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games