Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:48 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Uh sure" she said Lauphing "I guess you can say that"
he laughs then looks back at the stars
you ever wondered if this was the only world out there or if there were others like this?

"Everytime I see the Star's" she said looking up and watches a shooting star go by "Ive always thought that maybe...Their looking back at us and wondering the Same thing"
maybe but i wounder will we ever get to meet them...will we want to meet them

"We'll probubly be long gone By then...So we wont ever be able to Find out..." she says not looking at him but just stareing at the Sky
who knows they might be coming for us right now...or there waiting  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:49 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

you ever wondered if this was the only world out there or if there were others like this?

"Everytime I see the Star's" she said looking up and watches a shooting star go by "Ive always thought that maybe...Their looking back at us and wondering the Same thing"

"We'll probubly be long gone By then...So we wont ever be able to Find out..." she says not looking at him but just stareing at the Sky

"It would be funny if they where evil flesh eating Clowns" she giggles  

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

umm excuse me can i ask you something where did you get that bracelet becaus ei have one like it to

She looks at him shocked and looked at her Black and White beeded Bracelet "Ive always had it, its belonged to all My family Member's...that are Like me"

really i got mine on my third birthday before my parents died  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:50 pm
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

umm excuse me can i ask you something where did you get that bracelet becaus ei have one like it to

She looks at him shocked and looked at her Black and White beeded Bracelet "Ive always had it, its belonged to all My family Member's...that are Like me"

"How did your Parents die?"  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:50 pm
WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS KNOW! YOU ALL THINK ALINES ARE JUST COWS OR GREEN FACED MONSTERS! WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW! * she said crying jumping off the rock and running*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:51 pm
TaraNatureGirl
WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS KNOW! YOU ALL THINK ALINES ARE JUST COWS OR GREEN FACED MONSTERS! WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW! * she said crying jumping off the rock and running*

Kat looks at her confused "What the Heck I was jokeing...IM SORRY!" she yells to her  

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:52 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

well i was one night when my parents were outside and i heard a siren and when i went outside my parents were dead thanx to bullet shots and i got away but they shot me in the arm and the leg  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:53 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

funny but it would probably suck....then again if they got ruid of those evil little magma bats i wouldn't complain  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:53 pm
* she keeps running and stops and looks at the sky crying* everyone thinks that aliens are just green faced monsters or mean ugly things. but they're not.....they're not.....am i? * she asked to herself*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:54 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

funny but it would probably suck....then again if they got ruid of those evil little magma bats i wouldn't complain

rofl rofl haha evil clowns  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:55 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Who know's I hope their just like us...Or like they look like us but Diffrent you know like an Alternate universe" she lauph's "I think I upset Tara with My joke"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:55 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she keeps running and stops and looks at the sky crying* everyone thinks that aliens are just green faced monsters or mean ugly things. but they're not.....they're not.....am i? * she asked to herself*

*hige chases after her and finally catches up with her and says* why are you so mad  

Ninja Assasin13

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:56 pm
* she turned around*you humans think that aliens are a joke BUT WHAT YOU KNOW! * she said angry while wiping her tears*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Who know's I hope their just like us...Or like they look like us but Diffrent you know like an Alternate universe" she lauph's "I think I upset Tara with My joke"

no you did not upset her she just has something rattling throught her head  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:57 pm
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

well i was one night when my parents were outside and i heard a siren and when i went outside my parents were dead thanx to bullet shots and i got away but they shot me in the arm and the leg

"Thats so Sad Im sorry" She looks at Him with Her big Dark Blue eye's that look strangly exactly like that White Cats Eye's  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games