Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Yuki sobs as she realizes Kaia has never wanted anything to do with her and she turns her head into the strangers chest and sobs harder as they enter the healing chambers she hears other people in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:08 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

he laughed and smiled at aruki "its ok." Lucily goes up to aruki and looks at him, blushing slightly.
*sees kaia walk out * uuh ya ummm*Blushes reallybadly umm *hugs lucily*

lucily laughs and smiles lightly. "sorry for the scare..." she loooks down
Looks at lucily* no worries as long as ur safe i dont care!

She smiles and asks, "aww! you care for witl oh me!?" whee she laughs. "thxn aruki."
theres 2 things i want to tell u A:I am still hugging u and B: Ive kinda liked u for along time hehe a little kitty told me that u like me but dont be mad at the kitty if the kitty didnt i wouldnt of know *blushes*

lucily looked at you shocked. "you-you like me..?" she blinks.(she knew you were still hugging her lol) She looks at the floor holding you and thinking.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:11 pm
ODST Rex
*tail grabs pillow and throws it at T.V. which was on and turns off then i sit up* Well......*says without feeling* that's a total shock......*falls to ground due to sleepiness*

he looks at res and blinks "you should get some sleep."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:13 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
ODST Rex
*tail grabs pillow and throws it at T.V. which was on and turns off then i sit up* Well......*says without feeling* that's a total shock......*falls to ground due to sleepiness*

*struggles to get up* no,i slept 8 hours,that's good enough *finally stands up and ears twitch* i sense people outside our door *walks to door and bangs into it due to sleepiness and opens door but ends up falling down when door opened*........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:15 pm
ODST Rex
HONEY-CHAN lover
ODST Rex

*struggles to get up* no,i slept 8 hours,that's good enough *finally stands up and ears twitch* i sense people outside our door *walks to door and bangs into it due to sleepiness and opens door but ends up falling down when door opened*........

He looks at you and gets up, sighing. "gr.." He drags you to your bed. "Sleep i comand you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:17 pm
i cant sleep when it's daytime *sits up* im a night sleeper,not a day sleeper, even if i do close my eyes for some time,i wont sleep when it's day stare  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:20 pm
ODST Rex
i cant sleep when it's daytime *sits up* im a night sleeper,not a day sleeper, even if i do close my eyes for some time,i wont sleep when it's day stare

He sighs and yawns. "look out the window eniston" Outside was dark, pitch black.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:22 pm
Yuki sends a small blue flame to Kaia and its seems to say ' Im in the healing chamber... I miss you' and it swirls around his face and as if saying ' follow me'  

ViniCullen

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:24 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
ODST Rex

He sighs and yawns. "look out the window eniston" Outside was dark, pitch black.

*rolls on ground due to boredom and says with no feelings* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:25 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki sends a small blue flame to Kaia and its seems to say ' Im in the healing chamber... I miss you' and it swirls around his face and as if saying ' follow me'

*sees blue flame and says to Kaia* Hey Kaia,did you do that  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:28 pm
ODST Rex
HONEY-CHAN lover
ODST Rex

*rolls on ground due to boredom and says with no feelings* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kaia rasies his eyebrows at him. "right. He shakes his head. "no its from yuki...i uh have to go obviously." Looks at the little blue flame thingy. He makes one of his own and sends it down to her and it says, 'uh i miss you too? anyway are you wanting me to come down there...?' and then stays waiting for an answer  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
ODST Rex
HONEY-CHAN lover
ODST Rex

Kaia rasies his eyebrows at him. "right. He shakes his head. "no its from yuki...i uh have to go obviously." Looks at the little blue flame thingy. He makes one of his own and sends it down to her and it says, 'uh i miss you too? anyway are you wanting me to come down there...?' and then stays waiting for an answer

oh......*plays with pillow like a cat would on ground* X 3  

Flippy flusters Flaky

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 pm
This time Yuki sends a flame back thats dimmer that says 'Yes... I have something to give to you. Please hurry' and Yuki smiled and waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:33 pm
He turns to rez and frowns. "i want to sleep but a girl wants to talk to me. see ya later.?" He walks out the door. and towards the healing chamber  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 pm
*ears twitch hearing it and looks up smiling*Oooooh,well,you better go dude,i'll just play with mister pillow here *continues playing with pillow like a cat*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games