Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:13 pm
Well, I didn't downright say it was spread around. Thats just a comment I made here.

I can still say it's in one spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:14 pm
Yeah, that's the thing with this stuff. You can change it at any time.

And BTW, i suggest you read up on what a "life-support system" is next time you read up on Vader. He can't get "out of his suit" if for no other reason because he is a bit... cybernized?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:42 am
So lets see...Who do we all have for the Nar Shaddaa Kombat Tourney...
Iust, Link, Calra, Detre, and possibly Luger. Any other takers?
I'd like to know this so i can work out who'll face who.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:55 am
Preferably, I'd like to have an even number of combatants so we dont have to haul in an NPC.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:47 am
Sign me up.
Between Link, Iust, and Detre I aught to have reason enough to fit Mandalore into the fray.
Hell, if Luger is a definate show, I could say I'm after the bounty on his head.

A chance to smack down overpowered cyborgs, sword slinging jedi, and emotionless assasins is too good an opportunity to pass up. Then theres always the possibility to beat up on a corellian again.
The Rapora shouldn't be a challenge at all.
One good solid hit is more than enough to put them out of the fight.

Though if I do plan on attending, I might as well dress for the occasion...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:58 am
I'm sending Darth Bellum into the fray as well. She should be pretty easily beaten, and it'll put her on the trail of the Rapora again.  

stellarmagic

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:04 am
Whats she going to be using? I thought the Hutts wanted to avoid Sith Entanglements. They're not exactly on the best of relations with Krayt's forces as it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:06 am
A specially made vibroblade (The blade has been manufactured to be unusually light), and Bellum is something of an outcast of the greater sith community.

She's also be entered under an alias.  

stellarmagic

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:10 am
A vibroblade.
Cute.
Not much of a challenge though.

I doubt I'd get the chance to run into her however, she being your NPC. She probably wont make it past the prelims.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:13 am
Actually, thats about what everyone is armed with... vibroblades, vibroswords, gaffi sticks, and other melee weapons of various manufacture.  

stellarmagic

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:17 am
stellarmagic
Actually, thats about what everyone is armed with... vibroblades, vibroswords, gaffi sticks, and other melee weapons of various manufacture.

Cale tells me he's going in with his sticks.

Think I'll stand out from the crowd and use my Crushgaunts. Gives me a more hands on aproach to kicking people's butts.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:25 am
...Somehow, I just gett this nagging feeling that this Nar Shaddaa tournament is just an excuse for Cale to start screaming "Mortal Kombat."  

Shinn Matsunaga

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:26 am
Shinn Matsunaga
...Somehow, I just gett this nagging feeling that this Nar Shaddaa tournament is just an excuse for Cale to start screaming "Mortal Kombat."

You mock my grand Fighting tournament?!! How Dare you?!
I Challenge you to Mortal Kombat!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:27 am
Cale Darksun
Shinn Matsunaga

And there he goes.
I called it.
You're all witnesses.  

Shinn Matsunaga

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:39 am
Shinn Matsunaga
Cale Darksun
Shinn Matsunaga

And there he goes.
I called it.
You're all witnesses.

Bring it wuss!!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games